Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Front or back?

How do you prefer to watch people (or even yourself) piss their pants? This mainly refers to jeans and long trousers but I guess it can apply to others as well. As a straight guy, I love seeing the piss spread around the front and down the front/inner side of the legs. It's just so much hotter to watch, but a majority of videos seem to focus on the back/arse back of the legs and I don't know why. Tell me what you prefer, and why.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely back. Given that for most women the majority of the pee goes down the back of the legs, that's where I'd rather see it. Plus I love watching it creep up the middle of the butt while spreadi

Oh god, front. I hate ass-view. Legs and hips are the most beautiful part of a woman, and the little V going down between the legs is sooo sexy. The front view of panties is also wonderful. Side

Front, for sure. I like seeing the moment of first release and the point from which it originates. And like others have said, I love watching the facial expression. I'll even back it up a few times to

Oh god, front. I hate ass-view. Legs and hips are the most beautiful part of a woman, and the little V going down between the legs is sooo sexy. The front view of panties is also wonderful.

Side note, bulging bladders also aren't visible from the back :-D

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

Either male or female, I agree with Bulge_Lover. There is nothing better than watching a nice wetting from the front. Only then you can see the euphoric expression of the participant at the same time. However when I grunge in silty warm mud. I like to sit back, relax, and flood my underwear with warm wet pee. Warm pee soaks my backside,598f58302df15_peeJeans.jpg.180063fcfcb3f22ca8caa84bccff64a0.jpg from my waist to the underside of my knees. Its a very erotic sensation.

1 hour ago, Missypee said:

Front for guys, but back for us. I really love having a wet bum, my ultimate satisfying wetting wether its me doing it or another girl is to have a wet pee stain shoot up between the cheeks of my bum. That is jeans wetting heaven if I can achieve that .  

Lol. I usually tuck my dick back when i wet myself so i pee like a girl and my bum can get wet. It does feel so amazing to wet your bum 

While at least half of a female's pee goes towards the back ( this actually varies somewhat, depending on the position and angle of her urethra) I much prefer the view from the front . I am disappointed when they turn around to show there butt when they let go. From the front you can still clearly see the wet spot forming between her legs and the stream coursing down her legs. Looking from the front your looking at  the front of her pussy and full bulging  bladder.

Even better I like the camera between her legs pointing at her crotch. If she moves her hand in time you can see the wet spot start to form  likely indicating the location of her pee hole, and ground zero of her struggle to hold it in. I am kind of obsessed with knowing the location of a woman's pee hole. With men it is obvious, a woman it is a bit of a mystery and difficult to spot. 

58 minutes ago, Hazel said:

wait guys can do that? i didnt realize it was so flexible. does it hurt at all?

Nope. Unless its tucked really tight and I cross my legs it might squeeze one of my balls, ouch lol. Im a crossdresser too and tuck my whole crotch back so it doesnt bulge through tight dresses or leggings. When i do holds at home I usually wet myself crossdressed it feels so good 

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)