Sign In

Anyone else into male wetting?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Didn't realise the lacking in the male wetting section!! I have 22 something videos of wetting and some other bits and pieces! I am happy to share them... and as I am so generous, just send

End of the day, best way to encourage more male content is by saying thank you and stuff whenever the content shows; everyone loves praise after all =w=

I'm bisexual, so I like both boys and girls. But there isn't much male material in internet. Someone else is into the male omorashi? Can that someone send me some pics?  I love you all :3

Posted Images

My pecking order is female wetting first then closely followed by TG/TV/CD and then male wetting. There is a thread here for members to post pics or vids of them selves wetting and it featured more male wetting than anything else. I posted in it a couple of times. But then quite a few people started complaining about the males posting on it and wanted separate threads for females and males so they would not have to endure the torture of seeing male wetting. I stopped following it when the fighting started. To me anyone who is brave enough to post a pic/vid of themselves for others to see deserves a thumbs up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish there was more of it! I particularly love videos where men lose it in public and treat it emotionlessly, as if to say “well, meh, this is happening”.

There is a great one of a man driving a car as his friend videos, and as he wets himself, they’re just so casually having a conversation along the lines of “Wow, guess you really had to go, huh.” “Yeah, guess I did.” Really wish there was more like that. But all male wetting is fun ?