Sign In

Anyone else into male wetting?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Didn't realise the lacking in the male wetting section!! I have 22 something videos of wetting and some other bits and pieces! I am happy to share them... and as I am so generous, just send

End of the day, best way to encourage more male content is by saying thank you and stuff whenever the content shows; everyone loves praise after all =w=

I'm bisexual, so I like both boys and girls. But there isn't much male material in internet. Someone else is into the male omorashi? Can that someone send me some pics?  I love you all :3

Posted Images

I dont know , for me it would depend on the type of guy I suppose , very masculine guys dont do much for me unless they are litterally squirming or really strugling. But more feminine guys are hot getting all bothered and all . Still I prefer to get desperate myself over that hahaha. As a het girl if I had to clasify it would be more feminie guys at the top , then very desperate girls and then very desparate and masculine men .(And by very masculine I mean big , hairy , muscly and dominant )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24.8.2017 at 9:59 PM, Mrsboom said:

I'm bisexual, so I like both boys and girls. But there isn't much male material in internet. Someone else is into the male omorashi? Can that someone send me some pics?

On 25.9.2017 at 2:30 AM, Dougspee said:

I love male omo, but it is true that there isn't enough of it

On 7.10.2017 at 11:44 AM, LightningJolt said:

I'm a heterosexual female and I only like seeing males wetting so it sucks how uncommon it is.

from what i read in the past days here, there seems to be demand for male wetting/peeing content but you know what is really funny IMO ?

the content that DOES exist hardly gets any attention.

i made some wetting videos and posted them on another forum a few years back but they did not really catch on. it seemed like nobody cared.

not exacltly 'nobody at all' but my videos got like 30 downloads combined at best but when i posted ONE single video i made showing my then girlfriend it got over 300 downloads in no time. so it wasn't lack of traffic on that forum.

if i was asking what girls would like to see me do in the next video - i got no response.

posting a screenshot and asking if they'd like me to upload the actual video - again, no response.

at least this is how it was on the other forum a few years back. maybe this is different over here. or maybe i was doing something wrong advertising them.

you tell me ;)

Edited by Umino (see edit history)

I've been thinking about making a video, but I'd love to hear some suggestions about what you all really want to see. And I'd like to do something a little more interesting than just squirming in one place until I lose control. 

Does anyone have requests?
I would also be down for someone who wanted to direct it in real time through messages.
Feel free to get creative!

I have recently gotten my GF to hold and wet for me.  Unfortunately, she's doesn't not like the sensation of needing to go, and so it's a bit of a "reward" at this point.  She's says she likes the peeing part, but nothing else.

I keep trying to suggest that maybe she's should take control of me and my bladder and she seems intrigued but either too nervous to try or just completely unfamiliar with what to do.  She does like to tie me up and then piss on me, and I'm trying to set up a situation where I'm tied up and completely desperate and leaking.  The trick is timing it so that I'm desperate enough soon enough after Shen starts that I seem serious but not too late that she ties me up and then I just piss everywhere due to my position and she thinks I just did it on purpose.  I think if I can make it seem circumstantial then she would like it (she has a control thing for sure).

Point is: I like being desperate and wetting but it's hard for me to get free time to do it alone and I'm not quite to the point where my GF is starting to understand.  As far as watching males goes, I'm not into it, usually.

the one exception, and I can tell find the pic right now that gets me, it when a girl is involved and is the crux for the wetting and it's a humiliation play.  So it still needs to have a female involved; solo male doesn't do it for me.