Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Morning Pee Urge

While this is primarily addressed towards the ladies of the board anyone should feel free to answer. Upon waking in the morning, how intense is your normal urge to pee? In other words can you hold off peeing for a period of time or do you awake so desperate that you immediately need to seek relief before you can even think about doing anything else? 

2 minutes ago, miss_mimi said:

My urge to pee in waking up varies every morning but usually this is the first thing I have to do no matter how intense my urge is

Same here. I know i have to pee as soon as I wake myself up no matter how full i am. Sometimes when i wake up bursting i get up and start peeing purposely while im walking to the toilet to pretend i had an accident. Plus I sleep naked so all that pee falls right to the floor. Lol

Usually I do have to pee, but not usually too desperate. It is amazing how the body can hold it for like ten hours when you're asleep.

It's also amazing how long you can hold it for while awake after drinking a lot. I have never once experienced a total loss of control, and I've given up trying. Nor do I ever want it to happen unplanned.

It varies a bit with me but I'm usually about 8 or 9 out of 10 on the desperation scale when I wake up in the morning.  However it can vary and lots of factors come into play such as the weather, my state of health, and what I had to drink the previous evening.  Three nights out of four I will have to get up at least once to pee, despite being an incredibly good boy and always going for a wee wee before getting into bed.  It's called 'Anno Domini' I'm told and tends to afflict both men and women once they reach a certain age.  Inevitably if I've got up a lot during the night my desperation scale will less first thing - possibly 6/7.  On one of those rare mornings when I've woken up after the bliss of a night undisturbed by calls of nature, the need will be certainly 8/9 if not actually 10.  I'm sure there are people who get up in the morning, get dressed and then leave the house without going to pee.  However I defy anyone to say that they ever wake up not needing to wee to some extent.    

There are two patterns for me (actually three, see below)
As I usually pee only twice a day it depends when my last pee was: if I void by lunch time and late in the night before going to bed I usually don't go in the morning though I sometimes might feel a certain desire. But it is definitely no real urge and I postpone voiding to noon time to stay in rhythm.
If I use my 2nd pattern which means peeing after work or before dinner and in the morning respectively the urge in the morning is somehow more annoying but manageable. In these cases I am not really bursting but I have to go right away.

The 3rd case: if I am not in the mood for going just twice a day I pee in the morning without thinking about it

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:59 PM, miss_mimi said:

My urge to pee in waking up varies every morning but usually this is the first thing I have to do no matter how intense my urge is

I'm a bit confused, if your urge varies as you say, then what is the factor that causes you to have to pee first thing in the morning no matter how intense the urge?

2 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Hmmmmmm, interestingly enough....tried this exact thing just this morning......

I had drank a rather big glass of water just before bed, and woke up feeling a bit full....

ended up holding when I woke up.....through my entire shower (very very hard!!)......getting ready for work.......brushing my teeth.....

finally gave in at the last minute and totally peed my pants.....only cuz I knew I couldn't do it at work, and tbh I never thought I'd make it as long as I did......

all that holding without the payoff of soaking wet jeans just didn't seem fair......

Beautiful pics, you can really flood those jeans.  Nice to see you back...

Peace,

Derek

On 8/25/2017 at 8:27 PM, Mom2three said:

Hmmmmmm, interestingly enough....tried this exact thing just this morning......

I had drank a rather big glass of water just before bed, and woke up feeling a bit full....

ended up holding when I woke up.....through my entire shower (very very hard!!)......getting ready for work.......brushing my teeth.....

finally gave in at the last minute and totally peed my pants.....only cuz I knew I couldn't do it at work, and tbh I never thought I'd make it as long as I did......

all that holding without the payoff of soaking wet jeans just didn't seem fair......

IMG_3480.JPG

IMG_3481.JPG

Wow thats a lot of pee!