Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Causing an accidental wetting...

I do enjoy wetting myself when I can, it's a great stress relief for me.  However, I always do it on purpose, and it seems I can only go on purpose.  I'm wondering if any of you here have any good tips for causing an accident, I would really love to involuntarily wet myself at least once, just to experience how it feels, and maybe be able to try some other things, like wetting the bed and so on.

This is a subject that comes up from time to time as a lot of us struggle with this. Some people have had some success with the so-called "rapid desperation" method (basically drinking and peeing at a steady rate for a couple of hours then increasing the rate substantially for an hour before starting holding - I'm sure someone will give the details or you can just google it). 

If you're satisfied with just a few involuntary leaks, try the rapid desperation, then wait till you're super desperate, then get into a position that will force a leak. Some have suggested spreading your legs, I find leaning backwards really far, or else leaning back in my chair in a relaxed way, can cause those leaks.

If you want a full blown accident, I can't help you. I've tried but I don't have the patience for it.

Unless you know a way of startling yourself or making yourself laugh really hard, and do that when you're desperate.

Dont do rapid desperation it hurts your kidneys and bladder, plus getting overhydrated is very risky.

You can keep drinking water (or diuretics) and let you bladder fill to the point of almost leaking, let it out, and repeat a few times till your bladder gets tired.

But the best most effective way to cause a real accident is to get extremely desperate outside of your home. It may result in extreme embarrassment but from what I heard it works 100% because the anxiety of "not being able to make it" causes your bladder to contract by itself. And the more you convince yourself there's no chance of making it home dry it will happen. I want to try this eventually when it gets a bit cooler so I don't sweat too much fluid out. Gonna drink a bunch of beers and water before riding the train to go home and I will put it to the test

39 minutes ago, malegusher92 said:

Dont do rapid desperation it hurts your kidneys and bladder, plus getting overhydrated is very risky.

You can keep drinking water (or diuretics) and let you bladder fill to the point of almost leaking, let it out, and repeat a few times till your bladder gets tired.

I can't speak from personal experience because I've never tried it but I've seen on here that many people have had success from the rapid desperation method. Perhaps you did it wrong? Also I don't think recommending diuretics for desperation purposes is a good idea, since it's not designed for that purpose. 

There are psychological factors here, and one of them is that we have been trained not to pee in our pants.  You've apparently overcome that by wetting voluntarily, but be sure you can do it fully dressed and in places other than the bathroom.  Then, when you need to pee really urgently, you have to convince yourself that you can't hold it.  Try a little game I've played:  When you're really, really full, relax your sphincter until you feel like you're about to pee, and then clamp it off.  Do this repeatedly, getting to the brink of peeing and then stopping it over and over.  Eventually, you'll stop it a little too late and you'll start to pee in your pants.  That may get your system used to peeing even when you're trying not to.

On 2017/8/22 at 4:38 AM, malegusher92 said:

But the best most effective way to cause a real accident is to get extremely desperate outside of your home. It may result in extreme embarrassment but from what I heard it works 100% because the anxiety of "not being able to make it" causes your bladder to contract by itself. And the more you convince yourself there's no chance of making it home dry it will happen. I want to try this eventually when it gets a bit cooler so I don't sweat too much fluid out. Gonna drink a bunch of beers and water before riding the train to go home and I will put it to the test

In my experience, if you are in a situation really can't pee, you can hold you pee in much longer and it is very hard to create an accident. When I was in middle school, we had an evening class from 7:00pm to 8:30. One day, maybe I drank too much water or ate something with diuretic effect, I feel my bladder filling very fast after supper. Only 5 min into the evening class, I were desperation for a pee. I hold and hold. And my kidney still worked very fast during the class. I could not sit still for about an hour and the classmate around asked me if I'm alright. During the last half hour, I really though that I will wet in the class. But somehow, I managed to the end. I peed at least 3 min after the class...

That should be the record of my holding. I don't think it is possible to create a case to let me hold that much again. 

Edited by anthoney (see edit history)
12 hours ago, anthoney said:

In my experience, if you are in a situation really can't pee, you can hold you pee in much longer and it is very hard to create an accident. When I was in middle school, we had an evening class from 7:00pm to 8:30. One day, maybe I drank too much water or ate something with diuretic effect, I feel my bladder filling very fast after supper. Only 5 min into the evening class, I were desperation for a pee. I hold and hold. And my kidney still worked very fast during the class. I could not sit still for about an hour and the classmate around asked me if I'm alright. During the last half hour, I really though that I will wet in the class. But somehow, I managed to the end. I peed at least 3 min after the class...

That should be the record of my holding. I don't think it is possible to create a case to let me hold that much again. 

thats not the case for me one time i was coming home drunk and my desperation was escalating very fast and i spurted trying to unlock my door and barely made it

If your bladder is strong, I think your only hope for a full-on wetting is to put in the time. For me, rapid desperation can lead to spurts that just kind of keep going and going. The closest I've ever gotten to something like a real involuntary wetting has been doing multiple rounds of slow desperation. Drink a reasonable amount of water (like a 12 oz glass per hour) and hold until you start to leak. Go empty your bladder. Then start the process over again. Once you start to leak, go empty your bladder. Repeat until instead of leaking you get the accident you were hoping for.

This can take most of a day, so start in the morning. Obviously it's not something to do often, but it makes for a fun time.

I have a tip from a girl I used to date - only useful if you are at home mind you. We were trying to get her to have a genuine accident and it had never quite happened involuntary before. In a last ditch attempt at making it happen I started using one of those bullet vibrators on her while she was on all fours and that did the trick.

She said that the vibrations made her less aware of when she was letting go and apparently she couldn't even tell when she had started to pee until she heard the sound of it hitting the tiles.

I have no personal experience of this as I'm just relaying her description of it. I kept the vibe near her pee hole rather than inside her. I guess a guy could press one against the tip of his penis for a similar effect.