Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In the shower

Guest Skyde

Before I discovered the wonderful world of omorashi u still had a pee fetish. (I know have both). This is just a short experience I had when I first started to discover it. Though this story isn't technically omorashi I think it's great and us still about pee. 

I was home alone. In my house peeing in the shower was always seen as a dirty thing and as a child we were always told to go before showering. This particular day I decided to pee in the shower. I decided to keep the shower running so that the pee would quickly wash away and the stink wouldn't stick around. (bare in mind u was 13 at very paranoid about my parents knowing.) so I got naked and got in the shower. Usually I would find it hard to pee in the shower as I usually don't but I had been holding for a few hours. I I turned the shower on and with the warm water rushing over my body I could not hold any more and let go. I started just peeing on the floor of the shower but I moved my penis to position so I could soak each leg with pee. It was such a great feeling. I peed on both legs and soon enough my pee ran out. I felt so good. I proceeded to have a shower making sure my legs didn't smell and nobody ever knew. 

This is my first time writing about my experience. Tell me how it is and I know it's short but I was short on time. 

Thanks 

On 22/08/2017 at 3:19 AM, WetDave said:

Thanks for sharing that. It isn't too short; it's concise and clearly written. It doesn't need to be the most exciting or adventurous peeing to be something worth writing. 

I pee in the shower pretty much every day and I was recently surprised to see my wife doing so too!