Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is that question “To wet or not to wet” always sitting there in the back of your mind?

I am an Omo guy that loves the feeling of wet clothes. I like the naughtiness of wetting and swimming in clothes. Strangely, whenever I become desperate to pee, I wonder if the opportunity is right, or do I just use a restroom. “Opportunity” being not being embarrassed by gawking onlookers.

Yesterday I drove a load of lumber from Los Angeles to a jobsite in Kernville. I drove hours along the picturesque Kern River. Halfway to my destination I became a little pee desperate. The truck's cab was hot, and I began to think about how nice it would be to lazily pee in my clothes and go for a cool refreshing swim. I reached my jobsite around 12:00. After unloading, I was really pee desperate. My portable restroom was there on the job, but I had other plans. I hurriedly unloaded the construction materials and headed back toward the river. Several miles from the river I realized that I would never make it. So let go a few warm, wet pee spurts in my underwear to buy me some time. Finally reaching the river, I was ready to burst! Finding a secluded shoreline with no bathers around, I parked the truck and walked up the river's edge while flooding my underwear with warm wet pee. Wading into river's current I submerged myself to the neck, while the river's current rinsed the pee from my jeans. My three hour drive back to Los Angeles was both cool and refreshing.598f58302df15_peeJeans.jpg.180063fcfcb3f22ca8caa84bccff64a0.jpg

My question is; Do you think about whether or not there is a "wetting opportunity" whenever your a little pee desperate?