Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Odd sitaution at work

TFW where you are cleaning the women's restroom at work and you're a guy and some woman comes in despite you are cleaning and uses the adjacent stall and you are still cleaning the other stall and hearing her pee.

I also later on had to clean the bathrooms again and a woman had to go pretty badly so I had to leave and wait for her to finish.

I don't think I'm filling in for someone's closing shift ever again.

She even said she didn't realize that there was a guy cleaning the stall before I had to leave for a bit.

The second woman wasn't too bad looking, but far older than me. Just saying. We do get a lot of better off and good looking people in our Publix. The supermarket chain is quite suited for upper middle class more often than not.

Anyone with similar experiences with closing shift?

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go. I faced this situation in reverse: sometimes I needed to use the bathroom while the girls were still cleaning some of the stalls, but since the contract implies that they should be finished by the time the business day starts, I didn't pay much of attention to them. Eventually, I've befriended most of them, because hey, they're people too and they're doing what they have to do in a quite limited time frame. Naturally, they didn't care about what exactly I'm doing in the stall w. They had work to do and saw me as nothing more that an obstacle.

• 1 year later...

I used to clean rest rooms at my work. I put trash can to keep door open and to tell anyone I am cleaning that rest rooms. I had women stand by the door to the ladies room once and wait. I told her I had to do was finish mopping the floor down. She walked in with me still mopping the floor to ladies room. I heard her pee and wash her hands.

Then I had it it when a women coworker came in me cleaning ladies room and say I dont care if you dont walk out I have to pee. I heard her pee and I was cleaning ladies room.

I had it times women walk in me cleaning toilet and you it and I walk out and I head them pee. Some women pee loud and clear.

Just now, Wombat48 said:

In European ( other than UK which although not quite as uptight as US isn’t far off lol) it’s always been really common to have female attendants in men’s bathrooms!

Years ago, at the St. Petersburg (Russia) airport, the urinals didn't flush.  There was a grandmotherly woman stationed in there with bucket and brush, and as soon as you finished and stepped away from the urinal, she swooped in and swabbed it out.  

6 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Years ago, at the St. Petersburg (Russia) airport, the urinals didn't flush.  There was a grandmotherly woman stationed in there with bucket and brush, and as soon as you finished and stepped away from the urinal, she swooped in and swabbed it out.  

In my experience flush (manual operated) are specific to US? They tend to automatically flush in Uk periodically? 

I remember being in a Gay club in NYC in 2001 (first time in US) which shall we say was fairly “hard core”

i was very amused that everyone bothered to flush the urinal after each use! ?

Several times in Germany, Spain and the Netherlands I've peed in urinals while a cleaning lady or attendant is in the bathroom, they don't seem to mind at all, they just carry on cleaning and a couple of times they've chatted to me while I pee. I remember once in an office in Germany I was peeing in a urinal in a very small toilet area right next to the door, a cleaning lady walked in and stood right next to me. She apologised as she squeezed past me and began cleaning the urinals around me while I just carried on peeing.

1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

Several times in Germany, Spain and the Netherlands I've peed in urinals while a cleaning lady or attendant is in the bathroom, they don't seem to mind at all, they just carry on cleaning and a couple of times they've chatted to me while I pee. I remember once in an office in Germany I was peeing in a urinal in a very small toilet area right next to the door, a cleaning lady walked in and stood right next to me. She apologised as she squeezed past me and began cleaning the urinals around me while I just carried on peeing.

Lol how did that make you feel? ?