Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yandere Simulator Fandom

I got the idea from a post by Faust on an Art request thread. I really like Yandere sim, and decided to make a board for discussing it in an omo context. I started by copying my post from the other board, with a few additions. I will mostly be posting ideas for fan-art and fiction, but please post whatever you think fits.

General Ideas::

.Info-Chan in her chair, into a bottle, with other bottles around the room (She does never leave during the day)

.All the rivals in archetypal situations 

-Childhood friend/tusndere wets herself waiting for sempie to show up to walk to school; childhood memories of wetting (like in a sand box or playground)

-Cooking Club President has to go in a mixing bowl, equating behind a counter full of delicious baked goods and homemade food

-Drama-Club President wets herself in theatrical costume, possibly on stage

-Occult-Club President fear/desperation wetting during a ritual

-Sports-Club President faced to squat on the track field to pee; Looses control while dunking a basketball

-Nurse clumsily falls on infirmary bed, letting go and peeing all over the sheets

-Substitute Teacher eroticly pees in front of Sempie during privet tutoring session, maybe with skirt lift

-Delinquent pees in empty classroom as vandalism, possibly with other delinquents taking part and standing guard

-Little Sister cam't wait for the bathroom; Asks Sempie to help her deal with bed wetting incident; Childhood memories

-Class President wears diapers so she doesn't have to stop doing her work.

. Kokonoah onto the grass beneath the cherry-blossom tree

.Midori obliviously leaning on the rooftop railing and texting, as she pees down her leg without noticing

.Characters in the type of pantie they wear, lifting their skirts to show the dark stains. This would be a good series or ensemble peice

.A series of pantie shots that show wetting or diaper use

.A 'bathroom line' image for the Rainbow Brigade, possibly with Yan-chan, Sempie, or the evil red-head one locked in the bathroom. (or one with the rivals)

.The rivals peeing in their home bathrooms, each could have a different position on the toilet.

.Yan-chan geting peed on when she tries to take an up-skirt of a girl that really needs to pee

.Club theme wettings. Like either members going at different times, or as part of mass desperation

.Yan-Chan wetting and/or desperate in the different clubs she can join

.Rivals and other distinctive characters in adult-baby/little outfits, with appropriate activities (i.e. Info- Chan hides on the playground with binoculars and a toy phone)

There are also some very dark versions (They do fit with the game.)

. A innocent student gets desperate and urinates in the garden, unknowingly vandalizing the berried corpse of a friend  

.Captives wetting in the chairs (this ones probably too dark, but maybe desperately waiting for Yan-Chan to get back from school so she can take them to the bathroom? or 'nagging' Yan-Chan to take them?) I'm kind of hoping no one draws this one.

.The ghost is in the bathroom...

10 minutes ago, Pc Genie said:

But... What is Yandere simulator? What is yandere?

I need to do some heavy Googling again.

Yandere simulator is a game. I'm not entirely sure what the actual goal is, but I guess it's for the yandere girl to get the "senpai" (the guy she is obsessed with) to like her? It's a pretty crazy game, since the girl will do literally anything to get what she wants.

Yandere is a term used in anime for characters, usually girls, who act sweet on the surface, but can get downright psychopathic when it comes to the person they like. 

Edited by Auntie
Good you found out lol. (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Male said:

The developer of that game is a massive lolcow with a terrible work ethic, and, from what little I've seen, has "high school" characters in middle school uniforms. Paedo much?

Faust worries about your day to day life if you feel the need to drop into a fandom forum, insult the fandom for no discernible reason, and are more appalled by the choice in uniform than the myriad of other materials that are involved.

Ya'know, like how the general course of action to dealing with people is to Murder Them. (Complete with hiding the body and cleaning up Blood)

If something isn't to your liking, Faust believes you would live a happier life not dealing with it. This is a section for fans of the series [like Faust himself], and Faust would prefer it remain as such.

Faust himself has pondered writing a few things like the thoughts in the first post, but Faust has been under the weather lately, so he's been unable to write well.

20 minutes ago, Male said:

The developer of that game is a massive lolcow with a terrible work ethic, and, from what little I've seen, has "high school" characters in middle school uniforms. Paedo much?

In the beginning of the game there's a disclaimer saying something like: "All characters are at least 18 years of age, even when stated otherwise". Which is pretty funny to me. And that also means there are no underage students in there.

What comes to dev's work ethic, I think he does amazing job. He handles his feedback really badly sometimes and I really feel he would benefit from getting external help with marketing and "public relations" (if you can even call it that when talking about a video game), but the most important thing is that he's making the game and he's making it darn well. Plus he's doing it at an incredible speed. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 8/29/2017 at 3:49 PM, Fisk said:

In the beginning of the game there's a disclaimer saying something like: "All characters are at least 18 years of age, even when stated otherwise". Which is pretty funny to me. And that also means there are no underage students in there.

What comes to dev's work ethic, I think he does amazing job. He handles his feedback really badly sometimes and I really feel he would benefit from getting external help with marketing and "public relations" (if you can even call it that when talking about a video game), but the most important thing is that he's making the game and he's making it darn well. Plus he's doing it at an incredible speed. 

I agree!

I am loving the development and have even spoken to the Dev. He could improve social skills but it's all good!

On 8/29/2017 at 3:24 PM, Male said:

Mods, delete this, I stepped way out of line.

At least you know, man