Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Are Your Reasons For Wearing Diapers?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's great about diapers is that they can be so many things to so many people, and for many they are different things at different times. Convenience. This is often over-hyped. The reality is t

Personally, I'm trying to normalize bed wettings until I can wet my bed without diapers at all. I love the idea of wetting my bed but have a tough time doing so for various reasons you can read in top

I like diapers, but secondary to pants wetting. I wear for fun, but intermittently. I can literally go for months between buying diapers. At the moment I've got 7 left from a pack of 14 purchased abou

The real reason I wear diapers is because I was raised wearing diapers. Now I have a wife that treats me the same as how my mother treated me. I wear diapers all the time except to work. My diapers are not changed until they start leaking. Sometimes I am made to wear my wifes wet diaper. These are all things I feel I need to feel loved. My wife understands this and does everything she can for me.

I like to pee!  Don't we all :cheer2:

More importantly, I'll hold, spurt, find bathroom - repeat.  Usually, I have a pad of some type during the day.  I stay dry, "hidden" and content.  

At home, camping, traveling and some other situations a diaper is definitely called for.  Less danger of leaking...

Yeah, its sexual, it's a fetish, though now it's really just "what I do",  I suppose. :smile:

-S

Convenience for me, there are times. Like I'm at liberty to email out info to customers witch may takes anywhere from 10 mins to two hours  to finish and I don't want to pack up my laptop for a 2 min pee trip. Or like when i have too tow trailers for work on a many hour road trip.

Some times if i out with a long shopping list.

Edited by wetchoirpants
Space bar (see edit history)

What's great about diapers is that they can be so many things to so many people, and for many they are different things at different times.

Convenience. This is often over-hyped. The reality is that unless you have some pretty severe incontince, diapers usually will cause more problems then they solve. But if you are partly or totally incontinte, diapers are a great option.

Ageplay. Diapers are one of the things we most associate with babies. So if you want to be a "little", then taping on a diaper is a great way to put you in that state of mind.

Taboo. Some people (all people) like to break the rules, some people like it so much they get off on it. If that's you, then you can pick a lot worse rules then "Big kids don't wear diapers."

Humiliation. If that's your thing go for it, you filthy little baby.

Wetting/Messing. If you prefer to go in your pants, diapers will save a lot of laundry. It also ties in with taboo, "Big kids don't pee/poop themselves." Also, lets keep it real, having your private parts encased in warm wetness feels pretty damn good.

I just do. Maybe you can't quite put your finger on it, that's fine. I think that's most of us, it's a little bit of a bunch of different things, that's OK, don't rush to put yourself in a box for the sake of putting yourself in a box.

I don't do it super often because it makes me feel silly, but the main reason I do is so that I can hold until I burst and not be afraid of making a huge mess. I also prefer to have all the pee held against my body for as long as possible before it gets cold, and diapers are a good way to do that. I don't wear them for any reason other than play, though I find that sometimes just wearing one around the house can be comforting even if I decide to not wet it. I'm definitely not a 'wearer' in the sense that some people do, they're more of a sex toy to me.

Small bladder for me.  I'm kind of thin and don't like to eat that much, but I do hydrate like crazy - and since my bladder is small, I tend to fill up fast and need to go often.  Now I don't need them by any means, and most days I just play by the rules -- but being sensible, it is very comforting to have in those just-in-case situations where I know I'll indeed be away from the restroom for a long time, which is really the only time I wear... besides going into a Little mode at night sometimes (they are quite fun for that).

I like diapers, but secondary to pants wetting. I wear for fun, but intermittently. I can literally go for months between buying diapers. At the moment I've got 7 left from a pack of 14 purchased about 6 weeks ago. 

But I do love them. I like age regression, and as I wore either diapers or training pants with plastic panties to bed until I was 10, they help make me feel "little." 

I enjoy them a lot more on the rare occasions I have the house to myself for an extended period, and can openly wear and use until my hearts content. Otherwise, it's the occasional wear/wet/change-while-you-got-the-chance, which kinda devalues it. 

In short, I enjoy the freedom and liberating aspect of being able to pee my pants whenever I want too, combined with liking the regressive side of age-play, and I prefer to wear for as long as possible when I do, although it's not often. 

I am incontinent and have to wear nappies all the time but thoroughly enjoy wearing them. When I became incontinent about 6 years ago I soon settled in to wearing nappies and just ballowed what remaining bladder control I had to slowly diminish as I just stopped using the toilet to pee and just let it flow in to my nappy. Nowadays I tend to drip dribble and pee steadily in my nappy most of the time. 

2 hours ago, Barry said:

I like diapers, but secondary to pants wetting. I wear for fun, but intermittently. I can literally go for months between buying diapers. At the moment I've got 7 left from a pack of 14 purchased about 6 weeks ago. 

But I do love them. I like age regression, and as I wore either diapers or training pants with plastic panties to bed until I was 10, they help make me feel "little." 

I enjoy them a lot more on the rare occasions I have the house to myself for an extended period, and can openly wear and use until my hearts content. Otherwise, it's the occasional wear/wet/change-while-you-got-the-chance, which kinda devalues it. 

In short, I enjoy the freedom and liberating aspect of being able to pee my pants whenever I want too, combined with liking the regressive side of age-play, and I prefer to wear for as long as possible when I do, although it's not often. 

That is similar to me.I am only a casual user and when I do get to wear them I enjoy it.I dont even remember wearing diapers as a kid so I guess I must of been out of them at an early age.I bought a pack of 30 about a mnth ago and have used 3.The last one yesterday as I did jobs around the yard at home and by the end of the day I was soaked and they didnt leak.No one around me even knew I was wearing them.I wasnt wearing plastics as they make a bit of noise.

Guest JamesE

I was first introduced to them by my first real girlfriend, when I was 14. She was a bed wetter, and had by experience, become a DL, with ‘little’ tendencies. I was reintroduced to them by my ex fiancée. Who had become a secret DL, after trying them for a specific practical reason when she was in high school. We explored it all together and I became a strong DL. We aren’t together anymore, but I’ve been a DL now for about a decade. 24/7 for the last two years. As for the reasons I personally wear now, is really because it feels ‘right’. I don’t feel myself if I’m not wearing, as I gradually over the years wore more and more till I naturally became 24/7. Of course there is the comfort, the convenience, practicality, safety aspects, all of which I deeply enjoy. I can say that diapers have never really been a sexual fetish at all for me beyond how my ex and I shared them. It’s lifestyle for me and always will be I think.

• 3 months later...

Multiple things. Sometimes it's nice to be able to let go and pee anywhere without having to worry about a mess to clean up. Sometimes it's nice to sit in them and color for a bit. I've also found sleeping in them helps me relax and makes it easier to let go of all the worries and responsibilities usually on my mind. Plus being able to wet the bed without cleanup (minus the occasional leak) is a plus. Also they can be pretty cute.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They make me feel safe, secure, comfortable, relaxed, and in control of my life, which helps serve as a buoy of sorts when I am feeling particularly depressed or out of sorts. It's also nice to enjoy wetting in way that is, for me, a little more removed from fetishistic and sexual aspects to me and could be enjoyed in a less intimate setting without causing inappropriate or unwanted sexual urges. They also have pleasant warming and squishy sensations associated with them.  

Guest Mike Geisinger

They make me warm and happy, and help me relax. Right now the work day is over, I'm at home and I'm wearing my diaper that I've wet a couple of times while watching the TV.