Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bladder bulge

It's all about amount, and of course, your own build. If you have a small bladder, you are unlikely to bulge. In the medical community, a bladder that is bulging is usually one that is blocked from urinating and is seen as needing to be emptied usually via cathertization. If you're bulging just from holding, you've usually got very good control, a large bladder, and a holding fetish.

• 2 months later...

Ely,  Oh!  60 centiliters = 600 milliliters.  Took me a moment.  I live in the world's only completely non-metric country. 

SmallBladder24,  1.  Some people seem to have bladders closer to the surface than others.  2.  On book I read way back said bladders hold more when stretching slowly.  3.  If you're close to bulging, your tummy will feel somewhat hard.  Sorry about the numbers.  My brain likes lists and otherwise forgets what I thought I was going to say.

5 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Ely,  Oh!  60 centiliters = 600 milliliters.  Took me a moment.  I live in the world's only completely non-metric country. 

SmallBladder24,  1.  Some people seem to have bladders closer to the surface than others.  2.  On book I read way back said bladders hold more when stretching slowly.  3.  If you're close to bulging, your tummy will feel somewhat hard.  Sorry about the numbers.  My brain likes lists and otherwise forgets what I thought I was going to say.

You're right about the bladder holding more when stretching slowly ! But patience and willpower are required ! 

Ah sorry I live in Europe and used to study sciences and I got the habit of using the unit that makes the number as small as possible when >1 ! 

6 hours ago, Canticle Natura said:

I can attest to this! I've always been skinny to the point that I get a bulge even if I'm not attempting to hold it in and I get kind of full. It can suck though. I remember my friends making fun of it in Jr. High because I was pee shy and didn't use the bathroom at all until I got home.

I'm the same but I also get a swollen belly if I eat a lot, so my friend never knew I had a bulge because I didn't want to use the bathroom ! I was just "the forever pregnant girl". 

What makes me desperate faster is green tea, I'm not a patient person and I can hold for an annoying long time (because I used to be pee shy) so I often use it.

4 hours ago, Canticle Natura said:

I can't remember what they would call me, but I think it was something along the lines of that it looked like one of the cliche alien stomachs. I assume in the difference in name was just due to how boys and girls think about those things.  Likewise, they were unaware that my bulge was because of my bladder.

I was able to hold it in for so long during the day because I would usually avoid liquids all day and would be pretty dehydrated by the time I get home. If I'm going on a long car trip or going somewhere for work I will usually do that and drink only when it is necessary. Otherwise, I have to go maybe 2-3 times during the day depending on how much water I drink. I don't drink caffeinated drinks that much, so any type of tea or coffee makes my bladder run in over-drive, so I avoid those if I'm going outside my home.

It was no big deal for me, I have some skinny friends who also get big after eating and we just laugh about it. They were also unaware that I'm sometimes huge because of my bladder. 

I am able to hold in it so long that I can't even remember being desperate at school or as an adult... I usually drink 1,5L a day all fluids included. Coffee and energy drinks don't really work for me but tea does : 3-4 big mugs and I'll be full in less than an hour ! Perfect for a fast desperation. I also avoid drinking more than a little cup if I'm going outside. (Green tea is the most effective, Ice tea not so much) Beer does the same but I doubt OP want to be drunk for a hold. 

I did some research and it seems that there's some difference in bladder shapes and it could be one of the reason some people have bulges more visible than others. 

1 hour ago, Despholder said:

Wow, that must look and feel wonderful :-)

There's a topic about bladder bulges with a lot of pictures called the bulge diary : 

I submitted my own pictures here. For me, it's about the feeling, I get horny after releasing, but also the satisfaction of knowing you had a lot in your bladder, I'm jealous of those who can pee 2L or more ! Anyway, staying on the topic, you can get a bulge with less than a liter in your bladder. It depends on your body, if you have fat on your belly, how tall you are, etc...