Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale An interesting night

So it's safe to say most of my friends are alcoholics. And this leads to a variety of things but mainly a call at 4 in the morning asking for a ride.... anyways in case you didn't see the caption this is a male wetting story so for those of you who don't like that have a good day.

A friend was having his 23 bday party at his house so about 8 of us were went just to have a good time. So we get there around 10 and about 6 or 7 people were already there and things go smoothly for first 25 minutes when one of the DD had to go. (I drove one car and my friend drove the other because I don't fuck with drinking and driving). This was a problem because that left 7 of us with a 5 person car.. I wasn't going to worry about it too much and decided to have some fun. So we go crazy for until 3 in the morning everyone is piss drunk and I got 6 guys to take home... luckily a few of them stayed at the house to sleep it off and it was just me, my roomate Gonzo, one of the girls at the party and my friend Alex. So I'm driving back on base and Im about 15 min away from barracks when I hear a sound. A hissing sound. And I pull over and take a look behind me. See I take the blame for this. They were all piss drunk and I didn't tell them to take a piss before we left. Needless to say all three of them were passed out and my roomate just pissed himself full force in my car. I wasn't happy to say the least but I was like screw it. He's got a girl let's not ruin this for him. So I so kindly poured a bottle of water on him to wake him up when  we got to the barracks. Alex decided to go to his room and the girl my roomate brought with went with us to the room. I told him what happened he said thanks for the cover and I went to Alex room to crash and give him some space. My roomate never has a girl in the room past noon but I waited until 3 pm just to be safe to go back and shower. I get in there not only did he still have her in the room but he peed the bed with her in it and I woke them up by walking in. Let's say she was gone before I was out of the shower and he hasn't heard from her since. 

Anyways hope yall enjoyed the story

4 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

In my college years, I was sometimes the designated driver for a group of beer-drinking friends, and I never reminded any of them to pee before they got in my car to bring them home, which invariably resulted in some interesting desperation scenes.  My old car had plastic upholstery, so I wasn't worried!

Did any of them ever wet themselves?

2 hours ago, WetDave said:

Did any of them ever wet themselves?

I'd always find excuses not to stop, and although no one ever did a full-fledged pants-pissing, I saw some wet crotches.  I also enjoyed watching them piss right beside the car when they got out.  What I found interesting was that, although some were mad at me for not stopping sooner, a couple of my buddies seemed to like the challenge of holding it.  But that was back before I acknowledged my interest.

On the uncommon, but not rare, occasion of a night of drinking, I would always volunteer and take long routes to get them to where they were going, and refuse to let them out when they occasionally asked. I sometimes could convince my drunk friends to having a peeing contest to see who would pee the most. On a recent night, I got the 5 men in the back to take the contest, we drove around for about 9 hours, (8:00 til 5:00, I had slept in until 11:35am that morning, so I was able to stay awake)  before reaching the first stop. After the first hour, I hadn't pissed yet, but could hear hissing occasionally and clapping as a responce. Around the second hour, I still hadn't peed, but my feet were felt small drops. I stopped and turned around, to see a few of them had pulled down their pants and were now streaming it around the car when they could. At 11:45, I peed for about 3 minutes, and it felt great, with the new puddle at my feet, and the guys cheering behind me. At around 1:00 I had stopped in a parking lot when I realized that the puddle I made felt larger. I turned around, all the guys had their pants off, and the whole car was now floor was in in a half cm deep pool that had reach my feet from under the seat, with pee visible on everything in the back, and 3 of them were streaming it on everything still, and noticed one of them in the far back had discovered the pack of 48 water bottles and 24 sodas I had in the trunk, and was handing them around as drinks to help the contest. I asked for a few drinks to be handed up, so I could get another pee out before it was over. At 1:45ish, a sudden stream of pee had flown to the front of the car from the back, which moments later was accompanied by two others. I stopped at a gas station to look behind me, and the pool was getting deeper, and one of the streams was from very back. At around 3:00 I finally had to pee, and pulled into another parking lot, pulled of my pants, unbuckled my seat belt, climbed into the back, and joined the peeing fun for about 10 minutes, noticing the pool was was more than two inches. I went back to the front, and kept going. 3:45, another stream from the back, followed by one of the otheguys coming to the front, and peeing up there for the rest of the way for as much as he could. At about 4:30, a stream is coming from the sleeping man in the passenger seat and into my lap, giving me warmth. I look back and everyone else is sleeping, and they've all got pee streaming from them that their sleeping bladder, causing the  now 4 inch pool to rise. I decide to start going home now that they're all asleep at 4:45, I arrive at a destination close enough for 3 of the men. I wake one, but before I get the next, the one I woke starts to pee on the other two, to wake them up. They all give me a 'farewell pee,' and before one of them leaves, I tell them to make sure they completely emptied their bladders, collect their pants, and climb out the window to make sure the 5.5 inch pool stays. At 5:00, I wake the others by peeing on them, drop off the other two after they empty their bladders fully and go out the window, then one of them says as I get out "You can borrow my car for shopping, keep that one closed so the pool can stay." I agreed, and the pool stil remains at a current half foot height, waiting for the next night. (I even caught one of them peeing in it today.)