Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone Like to Drink Pee?

As much as I love holding and wetting I also have a big thing for drinking pee as well. It may sound ridiculously gross but when your hydrated and pee water it tastes pretty good. I love laying down in the tub, pee into my mouth and drink it. I love drinking a girl's pee even more. I want a girl to hold her pee till she is absolutely bursting, then press my lips right over her peehole, lets it all go and I chug down every drop that's in her bladder

Anyone else here like to drink thier own and/or thier partner's pee??

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)
28 minutes ago, Precellence said:

I don't like to at all, it seems gross to me.

Although fun fact: Your pee has no bacteria so it's completely ok to drink it. It just grosses me out too much though lol.

Yup. People drank thier own piss as a survival method when stranded with no water. But thats ironic for someone to be into omo and not like to drink it. Oh well everyones different

When I woke up today I really had to pee so I went into the the shower and peed straight up, high enough to reach my mouth, and tried to catch a little in my mouth to taste it. I gotta say, that fresh I did not like it at all. I don't mind it if I get a little in my hand and lick it after a few seconds but directly from inside my body was not good. 

6 hours ago, DrenkTooMuch said:

Sometimes, (I'm a guy) I'll lie down in the tub after a hold and aim my pee up into my mouth, and, no matter how bad it tastes, I try to swallow it all.  It really gets me going.  But yeah, I prefer it when it's mostly water.

Me too. If it comes out as water i will drink it all up. I have also peed in a large bottle and slowly sipped on the same water that came out of me.

Have you ever tasted a girl's pee? Once a girl i was with peed in my mouth but it tasted pretty bitter i dont know if it wasnt diluted enough it was dark i couldnt see too well

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)