Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What anime characters would you like to see desperate and in what situations?

Megumin from Konosuba. It'd be hilarious if she wet herself while Kazuma was giving her a piggy back ride following the use of explosion magic, because of some combination of not wanting to admit she needs to, Kazuma being his dickish self, or another member of the group behaving recklessly and causing a collision.

When it comes to Konosuba, almost any scenario could happen!

On 2/22/2019 at 7:45 AM, flomorashi said:

Akira from Tokyo Ghoul- too busy on the job to stop and find a restroom. I could see her getting desperate enough at the end of the day to crouch down in an alleyway and hike up her skirt, not even taking the time to remove her tights.

God this would be fun. Especially if she thought she was completely alone, but she had been in such a rush she forgot something, and Amon happened to catch her and witness everything. Whether or not she knows he's there...looks like he's got a lot more push ups and pleading with her late father to do.

Speaking of her father, I have a lot of headcanons about him and her mother, and I feel like Kasuka made Kureo hold a lot. Just Couple Things, Kasuka showing no mercy to her partner, making sure his bladder is strong enough that he won't falter in the field. And they both get off on it, but.

Anyway, my actual answer to the thread is Zed O'Brien from Blood Blockade. I don't have a specific scenario (though I'm trying to work on one with him, Zapp, and Leo with some canon-typical shenanigans), but I have a vague idea. Before he had ever been outside his tank, he must not have been too conscious of peeing, so he basically had to be potty trained at the age of whatever he was when his teacher yoinked him.

And, considering how shitty said teacher is, Zed probably got berated a lot for any accidents, and told that he wouldn't fit in with humans or anywhere if he couldn't get that under control. So he's super shy about it, and gets very nervous if he has to hold past the point that he's perfectly comfortable with, and if he did wet himself in front of anyone in Libra, he would be crushed.

• 1 year later...

I like the situation of a cute shy girl (anime give us many to choose from) asking to be excused. Just picture your favorite shrinking violet in her school uniform sitting at her desk. She wants to take care of her private bodily functions during her free time when she doesn't have to ask permission or feel like people are watching her, but now she has no choice. She's trying to stay focused and maintain proper posture, but anyone paying close attention to her hands or legs can guess that all is not well. She finally accepts that she needs to go now and she works up the courage to ask the teacher. She's blushing and trembling as she whispers her request. The teacher grants it, she bows and voices her gratitude, and she leaves the classroom. She tries to walk at a leisurely pace so as not to betray her urgent need, but her limbs are stiff and her face is red. At last she finds herself in the privacy of a cubicle in the girls' restroom. She hurriedly pulls down her panties, lifts up her skirt, plops her bottom down on the seat, and lets it all out. She closes her eyes and breathes an adorable girlish sigh of relief, but it's hard to hear over the fury of raging liquid inside the bowl. All through the girls' bathroom and the adjoining boys' bathroom and down the hall the students and faculty hear the sounds produced by the enormous volume of liquid this young woman has politely held inside herself for the past few hours. All she can do is blush harder because there's no stopping this torrent once the floodgates are opened.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/4/2020 at 10:18 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I like the situation of a cute shy girl (anime give us many to choose from) asking to be excused. Just picture your favorite shrinking violet in her school uniform sitting at her desk. She wants to take care of her private bodily functions during her free time when she doesn't have to ask permission or feel like people are watching her, but now she has no choice. She's trying to stay focused and maintain proper posture, but anyone paying close attention to her hands or legs can guess that all is not well. She finally accepts that she needs to go now and she works up the courage to ask the teacher. She's blushing and trembling as she whispers her request. The teacher grants it, she bows and voices her gratitude, and she leaves the classroom. She tries to walk at a leisurely pace so as not to betray her urgent need, but her limbs are stiff and her face is red. At last she finds herself in the privacy of a cubicle in the girls' restroom. She hurriedly pulls down her panties, lifts up her skirt, plops her bottom down on the seat, and lets it all out. She closes her eyes and breathes an adorable girlish sigh of relief, but it's hard to hear over the fury of raging liquid inside the bowl. All through the girls' bathroom and the adjoining boys' bathroom and down the hall the students and faculty hear the sounds produced by the enormous volume of liquid this young woman has politely held inside herself for the past few hours. All she can do is blush harder because there's no stopping this torrent once the floodgates are opened.

I really love this idea especially since it's a Just Made It ending. Should probably have some kind of buildup, like something causing her to miss her chance to use the bathroom one or more times beforehand or something. A mature girl/Student Council type trying to maintain her image could probably work just as well. I like to imagine someone like Rias Gremory.

Edited by Storm (see edit history)