Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Homemade baby powder

Hello my fellow DL's. I just wanted to share something I'm trying. I just mixed up, after looking at some suggestions online, some baby powder. For those who are interested, it is just corn starch with some essential oils, and I only used corn starch because I couldn't find my arrowroot. As for the oils, I used 3 drops of chamomile, frankincense, and bergamot, as well as 2 drops of myrhh. For those who are wondering, and chamomile and frankincense are just oils one can't really go wrong trying, and bergamot is meant to help me relax, and the myrhh is one I'm not fully familiar with the full range of uses, so have been using in a lot to get more familiar with. I mixed these oils into a pint jar full of corn starch, and once I get my shaker I ordered, I'll transfer it into there. I can hide these items fairly easy, which is good since I don't want my mom stumbling upon it. Don't want to have to warn her not to use it. 

Anyways, I'll update to say how well the powder works and feels, though I can't tell much since I haven't used powder before. Made it because I wanted to, but anxiety won't let me pick some up in a physical store, and tonight is my only chance to wear for a little while. 

Anyways, expect an update from someone who almost never posts. 

Update 1: felt very nice applying. I feel it added to my experience significantly. This won't be my only time using this, as next chance I get I'll Def use it again.

Slightly off topic, but I notice that more I wear, I seem to feel myself going more toward the ab side. I started just putting on the diaper without wetting, and slowly went further and further until I'm at where I am now: wearing with homemade baby powder and sitting in my wet and messy diaper. Prob will need to change out in a moment and shower and adult again TT.

Edited by Xygna
Added update to my experience (see edit history)