Magnifico Pull-Ups!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

FINALLY!!!!!!! Bambino has come out with an ABDL Pull-Up! They used the Magnifico Dinosaur design, cannot wait to order mine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just came over to post this, I'm super hyped! I'm on the low end of the "L" size range, so I ordered a sample to try out first, but I can't imagine I don't get at least a bag after confirming the fit...

They've apparently (according to their site) made it extremely stretchy and comfortable, and more absorbent than other adult pull-ups. Plus the cute design of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poads    60

I hate to be the Negative Nancy here, but these don't look too impressive to me. If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably only going to be about as good as a high-end adult pull-up (e.g. Abena Abri-Flex) but with cute-ish prints.

Looking at the picture, they just don't appear all that great. I was expecting something along the lines of a larger Goodnite. These look like someone took regular protective underwear and stamped some prints on them. Just look at the waistband - all frilly, just like most other adult pull-ups you'd find on the market.

Since they're from Bambino, the quality should be pretty good, though they'll probably be on the expensive side. However, this really isn't all exciting. If you like Abri-Flex and similar protective underwear products but want some with prints on them, then I guess these are for you. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't get too excited. But of course, we won't know for sure until some reviews come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, poads said:

Looking at the picture, they just don't appear all that great. I was expecting something along the lines of a larger Goodnite.

30 minutes ago, poads said:

Just look at the waistband - all frilly, just like most other adult pull-ups

You can have one of two designs as far as pull-ups go. You can do the "Frilly" type, which has an all-around elasticated waist, providing a more comfortable fit, and keeping the diaper in place better. Or, you can do the "Goodnites" type, which just has stretchy side panels, replacing the front waist with a static square panel, which I imagine would cause a properly sized pull-up to fall off of your hips under the weight of a couple adult-sized wettings...

Standard Goodnites work for smaller adults because they end up being tight enough to keep themselves up, albeit while threatening to rip at every step, and their limited absorbency means they're never burdened with much weight. I don't think scaling up that design to fit typical adults (and their bladders) comfortably would be effective, probably leading to a continually loosening fit, more bunching, a higher rate of leaks, and way more sagging when wet...

26 minutes ago, poads said:

though they'll probably be on the expensive side

They're running $1.75/diaper when bought by the case, compared to the Abri-Flex ones at $1.25/diaper by the case, so definitely pricier, but not out of the ordinary for ABDL stuff...

46 minutes ago, poads said:

If you like Abri-Flex and similar protective underwear products but want some with prints on them, then I guess these are for you.

I guess that's my reasoning lol, along with their promise of "higher absorbency than other pull-ups on the market". I've always wanted to get some nice pull-ups, though the Abri-Flex never really excited me enough to pull the trigger, but I saw the email blast on these and jumped at them :P

40 minutes ago, poads said:

But of course, we won't know for sure until some reviews come out.

I'll certainly share my initial thoughts when the sample comes in. If they're decent, I'll get some more and do some in-depth reviewing, but if they're crap, I'll probably just do a short rundown of the pros and cons, and what made me decide not to buy any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poads    60
Posted (edited)

@HPattern Considering I weigh about 115lbs, I am probably pretty biased in having a preference for the stretchy side panel style types. I've always preferred the fit of Goodnites and Underjams over other "larger" pull-ups. The "frilly" ones just always felt awkward to me. I never realized that others would actually prefer that design.

However, I'd definitely say $1.75 is on the pricey side for pull-ups - especially when compared to the $1.25 Abri-Flex. I mean, that's a 40% increase for what could very well be the exact same product with some added prints, which by the way, don't even look that great when compared with the designs of Goodnites/Underjams (my opinion). That 40% increase will add up fast for regular users. Yeah, $1.75 per unit really isn't that bad in the ABDL world, but for me personally, it wouldn't be worth it. That being said, I could definitely picture some fashion-conscious ABDLs splurging the extra cash to have some generic dinosaurs on their padded underwear.

Edited by poads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that these exist, but I think I'll wait for a cuter, more girly designbefore I buy some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiriko    173

Need a overly girly design, needs more pink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, poads said:

I'd definitely say $1.75 is on the pricey side for pull-ups

Agreed

15 hours ago, poads said:

don't even look that great when compared with the designs of Goodnites/Underjams

Agreed on this as well. I LOVE the look of the newer Goodnites, especially compared to the old white designs with the simple prints that I wore growing up, but I just can't imagine that style working for someone of my stature :P

 

4 hours ago, pantyboy2012 said:

more girly design

 

3 hours ago, Kiriko said:

Need a overly girly design

I'm hoping these are successful enough for them to do a whole range of designs, or at least a boyish one, a girly one, and a neutral one (probably the existing dino's).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HPattern said:

You can have one of two designs as far as pull-ups go. You can do the "Frilly" type, which has an all-around elasticated waist, providing a more comfortable fit, and keeping the diaper in place better. Or, you can do the "Goodnites" type, which just has stretchy side panels, replacing the front waist with a static square panel, which I imagine would cause a properly sized pull-up to fall off of your hips under the weight of a couple adult-sized wettings...

Standard Goodnites work for smaller adults because they end up being tight enough to keep themselves up, albeit while threatening to rip at every step, and their limited absorbency means they're never burdened with much weight. I don't think scaling up that design to fit typical adults (and their bladders) comfortably would be effective, probably leading to a continually loosening fit, more bunching, a higher rate of leaks, and way more sagging when wet...

It's all about the a e s t h e t i c s. If great absorbency is a must, then pullups of any kind are not for you. Anyway, as others have said, these look like every ugly adult pullup ever.

I'm willing to believe that scaling up the GoodNite design wouldn't work, but K-C themselves have a much comlier solution in the form of the Real Fit and Silhouette... I'd love to see something like those with any sort of graphic on them. My guess is that those incorporate some sort of proprietary element, or else require expensive machinery beyond what they can access or buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poads    60
5 hours ago, HPattern said:

I'm hoping these are successful enough for them to do a whole range of designs, or at least a boyish one, a girly one, and a neutral one (probably the existing dino's).

That was said perfectly. A feminine design, a masculine design, and a cute unisex little-ish design would be excellent for this.

5 hours ago, juntaglom said:

a e s t h e t i c s

v a p o r w a v e ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LedinWind    144

Thinking about making a sample purchase first. I've always loved and had the hopes of a ABDL pull-up but just like what @poads had said, I was expecting a larger Goodnite. But, we'll find out soon enough. As soon as somebody get their hands on these, give us a review!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LedinWind said:

As soon as somebody get their hands on these, give us a review!

I'll have a review up shortly. My sample order shipped today, so I'm expecting it by Friday, or Saturday at the latest :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PWG    66

The pull-up looks a little underwhelming to me, but the normal Magnifico looks interesting.  Looks like I could wear a S/M, and the velcro thingy seems interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, PWG said:

...the normal Magnifico looks interesting.

Oh, it's awesome. Great fit, super stretchy sides, nice and thick padding, soft plastic, unlimited refastening, and a cute print! There's also the Bianco UltraStretch that's just a Magnifico in a white shell, if you're looking for something more conducive to wearing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PWG    66
Just now, HPattern said:

Oh, it's awesome. Great fit, super stretchy sides, nice and thick padding, soft plastic, unlimited refastening, and a cute print! There's also the Bianco UltraStretch that's just a Magnifico in a white shell, if you're looking for something more conducive to wearing out.

pfft I'd totally wear a Magnifico out are you kidding me?  Who's gonna see it lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my sample today, and testing is in progress, with a full review to come later tonight!

Thoughts so far: It's soft. Soooo soft. The waistband is insanely comfortable, and it's great. L may be a little big for me though, but that's too be determined...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on the review: I definitely think I've gotten a size too large, so I sent in for another sample, this time in "M", so I can have an accurate standpoint to give my thoughts.

I'll have a review up maybe Tuesday or Wednesday now, depending on when this order ships. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, here's some quick thoughts on these now that I've tried out the "M" sample as well.

Sizing: I'm 44" around my waist, measured with a tape measure at my hips where I wear pants, but size "L" is way too loose, despite supposedly fitting 40" and up. Honestly, even the medium is a bit loose once you wet them.

Overall build/quality: Mostly good things to say here. Extremely soft, the waistband is super comfy, and the outer cover is a nice texture. They're also exceptionally quiet. Leg gathers and standing leak guards are present, but the guards don't seem too effective given the lack of tension/plastic contact on your thighs,

Absorbency: Not bad at all for a pullup, but if you wet too fast, you'll have pee seeping out from the leg gathers before you've used up more than half the padding...

Use Cases? I think this is best for "potty training" ageplay, and maybe some of @TVGuy's videos (wink wink, nod nod), but certainly not as a legit diaper for long term wear/use.

If I get any more myself, it'll be for wearing while holding out in public, allowing me quite a few desperate spurts in case I take it too far, while also enabling quick relief at a public toilet.

I may do a full review with some pics showing the fit, etc, if there's interest (and I decide to get more...), but I don't see this being very well received by the more "DL" leaning side of the community...

Edited by HPattern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.