Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peed myself on a date with my boyfriend

Me and my boyfriend (of about 6 months) had gone to dinner. Whilst sat at the table, I started to feel the urge to go pee. I had always gotten a slight pleasure from holding my pee, and thought that I would be able to hold it in. The dinner went great, and I had 2/3 drinks, which only increased my urge. We were in the car on our way home and by now, I was starting to get desperate, to the point where I was squirming, fidgeting and using my hands to prevent myself from wetting my pants in front of my boyfriend. He could tell something was up, and asked if I was okay. I told him, I was really desperate and that I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it, he told me that everything will be okay, and held my hand adding that we will be home soon. Not 5 minutes later, I became too desperate and began to feel this warm liquid running down my thighs, and into my hand which I was still using attempting to hold as much in as possible, the pee began running down the back of my thighs, and onto the seat of the car. At the time, I was wearing a pair of light blue jeans, so to anyone who would have looked it was obvious I peed my pants. I was so embarrassed by this that I nearly started crying. Thankfully, my boyfriend understood and wrapped his around me, telling me that he understood and not to cry. When we got to his place, I ran inside and immediately changed. Luckily, I had some spare clothes at his and was able to change,

When I was abut your age I had one girlfriend who simply did not stop at highway rest stops and did not use gas station restrooms. She didn't want sympathy and even worse if she did it it was cute, if I did it it was gross. 

Talk to your boyfriend and be honest about you feel about your accident. Certainly you were embarrassed, but did you also get some enjoyment out of it? (not for me to know) does it happen often? (again not for me to know) how would you feel if he had a similar accident? (again nomb). You did post your story on this web site so those who read it have some idea about how you feel about "accidents" and you should use this opportunity to talk to your boyfriend. 

• 5 months later...
Guest supersquirmy75

This is awesome =) I would love to hear more stories about you getting caught in desperate situations with your boyfriend. I hope you weren't too embarrassed, I'm glad he understood!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...