Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale First time wetting all the way outside

I wasn't going to post this because no one read my last experience, but I figured there'd be no harm in posting it even if no one will read it.

Also, this is the closest I'll ever come to public wetting, though it was pretty fun. I hope you male omo lovers enjoy this.

Once I felt the urge to pee today, I rode my bike, wearing the shiny, black, moderately-tight shorts that go halfway to the knees, and my underwear I reserve for wetting (resembling short skintight black shorts).

I found a path that had no houses or roads on the other sides, and got to a position where I'd be able to see someone coming and stop if I did.

So, I got off my bike, got into a sort of squatting position so my legs wouldn't get wet, and peed. Almost all the way - I wasn't QUITE empty at the end, but pretty close, the crotch and butt of my shorts were soaked and there was a puddle under me. And no one came to interrupt it.

Then I got back on my bike and rode home in my wet shorts. It was impossible for anyone not touching them to notice how wet they were, so no one who might have seen me on the way back had a clue. Once I was home, I cleaned the seat of my bike, and felt how wet my shorts were (they were a little closer to damp by the time I got there). Then, without removing my clothes, I sat on the toilet and peed for about two seconds, but stopped, preferring to walk into the shower and pee the rest of the way so it flowed down my leg. Then I showered and threw my wet shorts, underwear, and shirt in the wash.