Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting in beige pants (sitting and standing)

Yes! That was extremely hot :)

I like how you gave the video some context/story! I was imagining it and it actually made it more exciting.

Loved how tight the pants were against your front, the small leak/patch at first, then The way the flood came out from under you, soaking The towel, it was very nice looking. Awesome how there were three phases of the wetting too! The ending was awesomeness. Nice capacity.

great stuff keep them coming please and thank you haha. :D

Great job, @Roxanne! The beginning/middle/end aspect others have pointed to really contributes to making this not only highly intimate (albeit anonymous), but satisfying. The inevitability of your pee washing across the towel was a true spectacle, and I'm glad that it arrived a second time toward the end. You contained oceans inside you, which could not be contained. Thanks for sharing this highly personal act.

2 hours ago, pissypants2005 said:

Love how your beige pants got transparent and showed off those cute panties. You must have been really desperate because that was quite the voluminous pee. 

Man the video is still downloading but these comments got me super excited to see it. I do love when pants become see through and you can see the panties underneath. That's awesome. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...