Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female College Orientation was fun

Guest J-Bone

Guest J-Bone

Sorry, i am not good and writing from memory

Today i went to a college orientation, anyway an attractive girl with red hair sat next to me. so the orientation lasted a while, about 3 hours. Over time she got increasingly shaky and eventually said she had to pee. Naturally i was excited. With about 25 minutes left, she whispered, and i quote "I am going to pee my pants." at this point i was rather erect, i don't think it was obvious. I then realized i had too pee also. Wearing a pullup, i just peed in that.

with 10 minutes left, she farted and then sneezed right after. this caused her to lose control and wet her pants. she got up and ran out of the room, farting the whole time. once she made it too the door of the room she stopped and messed her pants.

many people laughed.

i was so close to cumming in my pullup, but years of training helped me out.

i snuck out, ran to my car, grabbed two pullups and a pair of baletball shorts, then ran to the girls bathroom. She was in one of the stalls crying, i knocked on the stall.

"What?" she said

i slide the pullup and shorts under the stall, she puts them on, and exits the stall.

"Thanks dude." she says while giving me a hug and then a kiss on the cheek. 

She then noticed my erection and said "You might want to take care of that."

Before she left, she gave me her number, but never her name.

I haven't texted or called her yet, i'm wet my pants levels of nervous.

34 minutes ago, malegusher92 said:

I just wanted to know how you managed to get into the girls bathroom lol

I suppose he opened the door and simply walked in!

However it does all sound a bit odd particularly her reaction to a man entering the girls' bogs and handing her a pull-up - I would have thought that most females would be creeped out by this and wouldn't have said "thanks dude", given him her number and commented on his erection. 

50 minutes ago, kruton said:

I'm a professor at the college, Professor Einstein, and I can assure you all that it happened exactly as described. I teach physics but I also dabble in plumbing. I was in the next stall over unclogging a toilet (it was clogged with a condom box stuffed with $100 bills) and heard all of it happen.

Haha very funny

4 hours ago, Hilbron said:

I'm sure you did. Lol

Is that why you started by saying that you were "writing from memory"? ???

Writing from memory, begins with "Today".

38 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

And then a college cheerleading squad appeared, they all had DD chest sizes and were all bursting to pee! The leader decided trying to get to a toilet wasn't worth the effort and ordered everyone to just wet instead!

I'm on a horse.

The cheerleaders all jumped onto a horse each and magical flew away into the horizon with pixie dust dripping from their wet skirts, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN >.> 

56 minutes ago, J-Bone said:

I get picked on in the real world, I joined this community because I thought that I would not. I can see that i was wrong

58 minutes ago, ShadowLord said:

This is maybe the main reason I don't write any stories to post in here. 

We're not trying to discourage content, but more on scrutinizing posts which portrays little to no effort. In actuality, we encourage posts, but for this thread I think it was a mixture of clumsiness (posting in the wrong section) and also imo the story was a bit lacklustre. 

3 hours ago, J-Bone said:

I get picked on in the real world, I joined this community because I thought that I would not. I can see that i was wrong

I'm sorry, we don't mean to hurt you or pick on you. We're just having a bit of fun. It's not directed towards you, it's just trying to give us all a good laugh. I have been the victim of jokes to make others laugh before, so the best advice I have for you is just to ignore this thread. 

7 hours ago, J-Bone said:

Yeah bud, we're just messing with you, man. I'd expect someone to do the same to me. Not trying to pick on you, just light hearted teasing. Hope you don't take offense, but if it's getting you down, we'll stop, no worries

11 hours ago, J-Bone said:

Sorry for making fun of you.

Just put stuff like this in fiction and all is good. 

But to me it seemed to start off very real and authentic then gradually lost credibility as the story progressed. Maybe your imagination got carried away in the excitement, but I prefer my fiction to be realistic and believable scenarios. If you'd kept this a credible story all through to the end then I'd have loved it. Don't be put off, please try writing a few more and posting ones which come out well in the fiction section. 

• The topic was locked
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured