Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

To The Topic Of Public Wetting

There have been numerous threads regarding public pants wetting, in particular "intentional" pants wetting. People discuss the moral and ethical aspects, what is ok and what is not ok, and although opinions vary, they are not far apart. I am a huge fan of public pants wetting, female pants wetting, it is my favorite part of omorashi. That being said, as we all know it is very rare. So I, like many others, enjoy taking it into my own hands. I think we all would agree that a genuine accident crosses no moral/ethical boundaries. That is why when I decide to indulge myself in public omorashi I simply make it look like I have experienced a genuine accident.

My scenario is generally the same, I choose a small convenience store/gas station with only female employee(s), and I usually do it early in the morning when there are few to no other customers. I hurry in a little frantic and ask if they have a public rest room. I then follow her guidance and hurry my way into the rest room. Once inside, I wet my pants. Not completely, but well down to and past my knees, so as not to leave a puddle on the floor. ( On the occasions I have lost control, I mention it to her and offer to mop it up myself). I then exit the rest room and choose a path back to the clerk that allows direct visible contact as I approach the counter, hoping to be noticed before I am actually at the counter at which point my wet pants are really no longer visible. It is a much bigger turn on for her to actually see my wet pants. I then apologize, mention that I am taking some new medicine and that I have wet my pants. I don't know what it is but the rush, high, turn on, adrenaline, whatever, causes me to literally and visibly shake, which really adds to the genuine "accident" situation I am aiming for. At this point I ask if she has some sort of trash can liner I could have to protect my car seat, which is always accommodated. My favorite part is the reactions of the women I encounter, both visibly and verbally.

I have played this out many times, if I had to guess, I would estimate around 50 times. I would say the reactions are 60% Sympathy/Compassion/Empathy, and this is my desired result obviously :), especially when empathy and specific examples of her own accidents are included! Indifference is about 30%, and irritation/disgust about 10%.

I would be interested to know your opinions of my active public omorashi activities, positive or negative.......I have thick skin :) Do you think it is ok?, does it cross any lines?, any thoughts would be appreciated. Also, I would be willing to go into detail on some of my favorite accidents if anyone is interested, but will wait for requests so as not to make this post any longer :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TV Guy, you quite simply fail to understand this scenario, let it go. Go film girls who just need your money. I'm sorry, but you just fail to get this concept.

Well, I suspect my opinion on this will likely be unpopular, but it is my feeling that a person should be able to consent before they are utilized for another's sexual gratification.   In this ca

For the people who are trying to argue that this kind of thing is acceptable, at what point do you think you need to get consent?  How far do you think it is okay to take something before you ask for

I've slightly mixed feelings on this. I'd love to do it myself but, rightly or wrongly, I'd feel a bit creepy in targeting a particular individual "audience" in that way. However I will wet myself in public in situations where I'm not targeting a specific person but instead may be seen by random people. It's a fine distinction but that's my personal ethical line. I won't claim that I'm right and you're wrong though!

In reality I doubt if what you do would actually cause any distress or mental trauma to a typically well-balanced individual. Indeed, I imagine that most people witnessing this might instead just feel a little sympathy or actually enjoy recounting the tale to their friends. So it's hard, logically, to see it as "bad". 

I'd actually like to hear details of specific instances, including those where you have had the different reactions of sympathy, indifference or disgust. 

Have you done it in front of men? I'd be curious as to whether you get the same mix of reactions. I notice from your profile that you are, like me, a heterosexual male so I guess that wetting in front of men is not so much your thing though. 

Having read your topic I might, just maybe, reconsider the ethics of this and rethink my self-imposed ban on intentional accidents in front of specific individuals. 

Interesting post, thanks. 

Edited by WetDave
Correction of annoying grammatical error. (see edit history)

You're a lot more daring than me. Closest I'll ever do to a public wetting is finding a secluded spot while riding my bike, and peeing in my shiny black shorts all the way while off the bike. So that when I ride back, no one will be able to tell how wet I am. I haven't done it yet but I plan to soon (and I did wet them part of the way once).

Thanks for the replies and your opinions. Wet Dave, I appreciate your response, as I have never really thought about it as targeting an individual. But I guess in essence it is. I think I always thought about it as just having an unfortunate accident in front of someone who has chosen to having to deal with the public kind of job. Certainly something to ponder.

Well, I suspect my opinion on this will likely be unpopular, but it is my feeling that a person should be able to consent before they are utilized for another's sexual gratification.  

In this case, you are taking the employees of these stores and making them participants in something that gives you sexual pleasure.  They don't get a chance to say "no" and that they don't want to be involved with it.  For me, that is crossing an ethical line.  The other concern is if you are making a mess, who is cleaning that up?  They don't get a choice in the matter either.

SatinPantyPoet,

Perhaps genuine public pee accidents are rare.  But I believe intentional (although not visible) public pees are common were I live.  Providing she could keep her crotch and stream out of sight, one of my girl cousins would pee anywhere.  We commonly have heavy rains here.  I actually enjoy walking in them.  I also pee in public during heavy rains.  When I lived in a boarding house, I enjoyed morning walks with my land lady.  She wore a long "granny-style" skirt and always peed between her legs into the grass while watching the ducks in the park.  That way she avoided being in the way of borders doing their morning bathroom visits.  With many wooded bits around, both boys and girls of my generation grew up peeing behind bushes (when they were closer than a bathroom).  "Facial" tissue seemed the first thing girls carried in their purses.  We did not become terribly inhibited.

Oklahoma girl to Puget-Sound girl, "OMG!  You'd pee in front of a black bear."

Puget-Sound girl, "Yeah.  Well, peed in front of a red fox.  Why not?"

Genuine and real public accidents are OK as long as they are really genuine and real. But yours activity is not real, even if it's very good played.

Other people can be sympathetic and rather OK while witnessing an accident but they may be far from that if they'd know that this is part of your fetish activity.

As was mentioned above - when you're walking through the street with wet pants it rather other people's choice to watch you or not to watch, but in this case your 'victim' (that's strong word but for me fits here much more than 'witness')  has no choice. Nothing big happens when this individual simply does not take care of this situation, is sympathetic or funny with that. But there is always some chance, that - for example - had an accident during school years and was after bullied for that. Or peed herself while being drunk and has very bad memories. And your 'accident' may activate some very bad memories. You can't predict or exclude this. So, I'm rather against this form of activities, however I personally admire your courage.

Edited by tanin (see edit history)

Yeah I'm a little uncomfortable with this. I don't think you would intend to cause anyone anxiety but speaking as someone who did shop work for a number of years I can tell you that the shop becomes like a person's home, not just a place of work. All retail workers are captives as long as they are on the clock and having someone do something which is very weird or unusual (in their opinion) can be quite distressing. The public are unpredictable and when a person's behavior is out of the ordinary it can be quite stressful as you never know what this person is going to do next. Plus to a long time worker this might feel like you peeing yourself in their living room as the shop is an extension of their usual environment.

I also think that specifically targeting female workers is a little wrong, although I understand that for you it is part of the excitement. I managed female staff for many years and I can tell you that stuff like this can really upset them and cause distress, even when they are too professional to show it to your face.

Anyway I get where you are coming from with all of this and you seem generally thoughtful and considerate but my advice would be to stick to open places where people are not trapped and feeling like you are singling them out. A woman in the street can walk away if she does not like what you are doing but shop staff are forced to stay and maintain politeness even when they are incredibly uncomfortable about a situation. 

Guest pseudonymaddie

It's great that you're broaching this kind of discussion! The morality around sexual gratification always seems ill-explored to me. However I think your phrasing here:

On 8/10/2017 at 1:18 AM, SatinPantyPoet said:

someone who has chosen to having to deal with the public kind of job

errs dangerously close to the idea that just because somebody makes a choice in their own life it entitles us or anyone to take advantage of that - a 'but what were you wearing?' kind of mindset if you get me :ehh: I'm sure that wasn't your intention at all!

Personally though i could not do what you do, i feel disrespectful even thinking of a sexual partner for arousal without their permission (yet would not feel the same responsibility to a stranger?)

this is certainly an interesting topic

Mmmmm, The truth is that I LOVE to wet jeans outdoors. When I am in public (at a campground lake or the beach), I try to disguise my Omo in some form or fashion. My Omo motto has always been that; "If it feels good, and no private property is destroyed, then I am good!" I have always kept my Omo pleasures a secret to everyone around me. EXCEPT for the Omo lovers on this website. I own a small construction company. Peeing to shock the public would terrify me. My luck would be that one of my high profile clients, or employees would see me, and spread the word like a wild fire! I like most of you, enjoy reading about the daring, who publicly wet to shock onlookers. It is something that I would NEVER do.

I do not approve of indoor peeing in commercial buildings, restaurants, and pubs. Employees will have to clean pee soaked carpeting, or owners always have to replace pee soaked cloth upholstery. I remember one writer bragging how they wet themselves in a movie theater. Wet cloth and foam does not dry in an air conditioned theater. I wondered who was the lucky kid, exited to watch a movie, choosing that seat and becoming drenched in some jerk's pee. Sorry if your the jerk reading this reply.

Yeah, it's even one of the rules here to not deliberately pee on someone else's property, which is vandalism.

There was a story where someone accidentally peed all over a seat in the movie theater, and told the staff that she spilled her drink on it to make sure no one had to sit in it. I respect her a lot for that. Though, I MIGHT have witnessed - or at least heard of - one firsthand, where a girl said she peed her pants during a startling scene near the end of Zootopia, so maybe they are in the habit of checking the seats because it does happen (accidentally) sometimes, but better to be safe and make sure no one has to sit in a seat soaked with pee. I know I wouldn't want to

This has become quite an interesting debate on the ethics of wetting and I'm quite surprised just how closely people agree on where they draw the line between acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. 

The general consensus seems to be that wetting in public is OK, even if people can and do see either the actual wetting or the aftermath, that wetting in front of a targeted victim is probably unacceptable, unless it's a genuine accident, and that leaving a mess for others or causing damage is definitely unacceptable. 

A few thoughts and questions:

1. Somebody suggested that getting sexual pleasure from wetting in front of someone is wrong. Would it be OK if it wasn't a sexual thing? The effect on the "victim" is no different is it?

2. How does wetting in front of someone compare with, say, exposing yourself to them? My view is that the wetting is far less likely to cause any significant distress and is therefore much less serious. 

3. How does wetting in front of someone compare with any other behaviour intended to get a reaction from someone? For example saying something slightly shocking or some sort of horsing around.

4. How does it differ if you wet yourself in a setting where there are several other random people around who are likely to see it, compared with in front of a specific stranger? What if there were children in the vicinity, or if there was any likelihood of children seeing your wet pants afterwards?

5. Someone suggested that some people might be seriously upset by seeing you pee your pants. But  isn't it true that (a) most normal people wouldn't find it so distressing, and (b) pretty much anything you do might upset someone who had a particular hang-up? I'd have thought that provided that what you do is unlikely to cause any significant distress to a "normal" and mentally well-balanced individual, and if you have no reason to suspect that the individual has any particular mental issue or hang-up that would cause them to be distressed by what you do, then it's no great harm done.

I'm not advocating wetting yourself in front of targeted victims, you understand, and indeed it's not something I've done, but I'm curious about people's views on the ethics of public wetting, and why they think particular things are or are not acceptable. 

2 hours ago, SatinPantyPoet said:

I have another question. If we agree that it is ok if someone has a genuine accident in public, what is different about my scenario? The clerk only knows some poor guy had a pantswetting accident  at work today.

The difference is your intent-  Accidentally seeing someone naked is a whole lot different than someone intentionally flashing you.  If you somehow stumble across a person nude, who is not expecting it, it is likely an embarassing and regrettable incident for both of you that you would prefer to forget.  Intentionally flashing someone, because you have an exhibitionism fetish, is criminal.  In the same way, having a real accident where someone witnesses it, is an awkward and embarrassing incident for both parties.  But to wet yourself intentionally, so another person has no choice but to witness it so you can get off, is forcing another person to be party to your kink without any consent on their part.

@ WetDave

My opinions on the matter are as follows:

1) As pointed out, there is no difference on the victim whether the act was sexual in nature since the result would be the same regardless of the cause. Since motive apparently is irrelevant, the question then boils down to "is intentional public wetting acceptable?"

Well, from a legal standpoint, I guess it can be construed as being legal. That being said, it is considered frowned upon to the point that such actions could result in being arrested and facing "public nuisance" or "misdemeanor" charges. At least in my state. Therefore, according to the spirit of the law, I would interpret anything short of a truly accidental wetting as being illegal. Of course, this varies depending on where you live.

I guess in short, my answer is 'no, intentional public wetting is not acceptable'. It is a direct insult to the general public. You are basically saying, "Yeah, that standard by which you (the general public) use as a minimum measure of what constitutes a decent human being? **** you, I'm not following it."

Furthermore, from an ethical standpoint, I agree with TVGuy. He says '...it is my feeling that a person should be able to consent before they are utilized for another's sexual gratification...they don't get a chance to say "no" and that they don't want to be involved with it."

This might be slightly misrepresenting what he is trying to say, but I agree with it. I would compare it with grabbing the nearest random person and making out with them. Whether or not you actually derive any sexual pleasure from it, they should still get to chance to refuse. They shouldn't be forced to experience something that goes beyond the realm of socially acceptable behavior.

2) I tend to view things in a very black and white manner. It's how I see, categorize, and interpret the world in a manner that makes sense to me. To me, the answer is very straight forward. Both activities go beyond well the normal range of potential trauma / potential  stress induced by 'acceptable' behaviors. If it was just yourself, fine. But to force these risks unnecessarily upon other people is, to me, completely unacceptable.

3) I would rank it far above just saying something shocking or "horsing around". Say I play punch a total stranger in the shoulder as I give them a compliment. Not exactly acceptable, but it is acceptable enough that someone may just interpret it as an extension of my character. However, it sits within the range of  "potentially acceptable but completely unexpected" behaviors. Same goes for saying something shocking like "Did you know ****'s **** is this big?" That comment might have been acceptable as gossip between particularly close friends.

Wetting yourself says more than just "I'm treating you in an overly familiar manner." Wetting yourself usually indicates that you have some sort of physical disability or really, really, terrible luck. Most people would consider a truly intentional wetting as a strict breach of etiquette above that of the examples listed above and completely unacceptable.

4) All of these scenarios can produce victims. For the reasons I listed in the above points, I view it as a simple matter of if there are ANY "victims", then it is unacceptable.

5) A) It is true that most people would not be traumatized /  overly severely distressed. However, just because an activity doesn't do any of the above doesn't mean it is acceptable. Blowing lightly into someone's face while standing about a foot away is unlikely to leave someone with lasting trauma or overly acute stress, but that still doesn't make the behavior appropriate.

B) Yes, that's true. But the number of people who have a particular hang-up varies drastically depending on what the hang-up is. This is one of the driving ideas behind social etiquette, attempting to choose behaviors that are likely to offend as few people as possible.

My entire problem with this is that social etiquette exists for a reason. It's so people can go about their day enduring as little stress as possible and communication as clear as possible. It's why I've always hated, and I mean the term hated in full definition not as hyperbole, when people apply the argument "no harm, no foul" as a justification for something being allowed. If something is being banned / discouraged, it's for a reason. Just because it does "no harm" doesn't preclude these reasons.

1 hour ago, Unbeknownst said:

@ WetDave

My opinions on the matter are as follows:

1) As pointed out, there is no difference on the victim whether the act was sexual in nature since the result would be the same regardless of the cause. Since motive apparently is irrelevant, the question then boils down to "is intentional public wetting acceptable?"

I would argue that motive is not irrelevant.  When your motive is sexual, and involves other people, motive is very much relevant to me.  People should be able to consent before they are used for another person's sexual gratification.  The question here isn't just of fantasy, but of real people, are given no choice in the matter, being made participants of something someone is doing for their own sexual pleasure.

An analogous situation would be someone with a foot fetish- Let us imagine you work selling shoes.  Your job consists of helping customers size their feet, and finding shoes that work for them.  If the customers motivation is simply find new shoes, there is nothing terribly creepy going on here.  However, if that customer has a foot fetish, and is coming in simply to have you touch their feet, many people would find that creepy and inappropriate.  Even though physically your not doing anything different between the two situations, the creepiness comes from someone who is using you for sexual purposes, and they aren't giving you a choice in the matter- They are setting up a false situation in order to manipulate you into being a part of their fetish.

The situation described by the OP is even creepier, in my opinion. Unlike the imagined foot fetish scenario, where the physical actions are exactly the same, with the only difference being motive, a convenience store employee is not likely to encounter adult pants wetting as a normal part of their job.  An abnormal situation is being created, that would likely be awkward even if it was truly accidental.  The reason this is wrong, in my opinion, is the convenience store employees have no say in if they are part of this or not.  They are being forced into a situation that results in the sexual satisfaction of the OP with no ability to decline or remove themselves from the situation, no matter how uncomfortable it might make them.