Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Women who wet: How does it feel?

Wetting has always felt amazing to me, and the physical sensation is a huge part of what I enjoy about it. I've also been lucky to have a number of female partners wet their pants for me -- and while many said they loved what it added to our sex life, at least half confessed they didn't actually enjoy the feeling of peeing their pants. 

Even a friend who has a major pee fetish in other ways told me she doesn't find wetting to feel that different from peeing normally -- except, of course, for the chafing that follows. One past partner theorized that wetting must only feel sexually stimulating to men -- which is why so many more men are into it than women. 

So, I'll pose the question to you: Women who enjoy peeing your pants, panties and swimwear... Does it feel better than just peeing with nothing on? Or is the physical sensation not a big part of what you like about it?

Golden....you have to remember that this activity, is actually something that these girls have been trained all their lives not to do.....It's like a 'comedy robot breaking it's programme'  something is going to go wrong.    Until a girl has come to the point where she is confident (having done it many times), that there will be no come back, no being ridiculed, found out... etc etc........she will have some mental strain which converts into feeling uncomfortable and that is besides any physical discomfort. (girls who do it regularly will have found panties that do not become uncomfortable when wet).   There is the other type of which I have known 2.....and they were never potty trained and eventually learned through peer pressure...but still did it when safe for the comfort and good feelings.

16 hours ago, Missypee said:

I enjoy the flooding warmth around my bum and pussy, especially when I am wearing jeans. As for peeing "normally" wether its at home or in public it does nothing for me at all. Part of the attraction is actually doing something that's considered naughty and taboo, that for some reason really pushes my buttons.

Did you enjoy the feeling of flooding your jeans the very first time you did it, or was it an acquired taste, like beer and coffee?

4 hours ago, Mom2three said:

love love love the first gush of warm pee in panties, and how it pools there for just an instant before spreading and flowing down my legs, soaking and spreading warm and wet into the fabric....even dripping out into a puddle.....

IMG_2246.JPG

I like your panties, they are very pretty! I wear panties sometimes even when i dont crossdress. They feel so much softer than male briefs.

And I completely agree with with the peeing part. I love feeling the warmth soak my underwear and then flow down my legs. It must feel better for girls since the pee flows down the front and back of panties/pants. For us its just the front or wherever we position our little hoses. Im always jealous of these girls that can have full blown accidents and cant stop it at all 

9 hours ago, Mom2three said:

I completely agree....love love love the first gush of warm pee in panties, and how it pools there for just an instant before spreading and flowing down my legs, soaking and spreading warm and wet into the fabric....even dripping out into a puddle.....

very close second (or sometimes even better depending on my mood) is peeing into a good nite and feeling it sooo warm and full and tight against my pussy - even better if it overfills and begins to leak down my legs...all the fun of peeing my pants but the warm wetness doesn't fade so quickly....image.thumb.jpg.4a40a4d84df4af592e469d6d8bdb9577.jpg

IMG_2246.JPG

Those pictures are hot!...but I love what you say about the pleasure of wetting jeans, I imagine (and envy) they way a female can flood jeans, especially that initial pooling effect around the pussy and spread to the bum, mixed with the relief/pleasure of letting it go while desperate. Ever have an orgasm from just wetting? (or at least close to it?) haha ;)

i enjoy the same aspects about jeans wetting tho, love it like you said word for word pretty much, from a male perspective that is lol.

ILikeBeingBad2,

You make me realize how lucky I've been.  My next older cousin is a wet-pants girl.  My first steady girlfriend was about to show me how she got away with peeing through her swimming suit when a construction worker came down the beach and engaged us in conversation.  Soon after she had to move to a different area which monkey-wrenched out usually unoccupied beach.  We had to settle for semi-nude peeing.  But the way she did that!!!

15 hours ago, Mom2three said:

I completely agree....love love love the first gush of warm pee in panties, and how it pools there for just an instant before spreading and flowing down my legs, soaking and spreading warm and wet into the fabric....even dripping out into a puddle.....

very close second (or sometimes even better depending on my mood) is peeing into a good nite and feeling it sooo warm and full and tight against my pussy - even better if it overfills and begins to leak down my legs...all the fun of peeing my pants but the warm wetness doesn't fade so quickly....image.thumb.jpg.4a40a4d84df4af592e469d6d8bdb9577.jpg

IMG_2246.JPG

I love the feeling of wetting my diaper as well, the warmth and the sexy "moulding" as my nappy swells never fails to get me off.

Guest neilscotland
On 09/08/2017 at 3:58 PM, Mom2three said:

love love love the first gush of warm pee in panties, and how it pools there for just an instant before spreading and flowing down my legs, soaking and spreading warm and wet into the fabric....even dripping out into a puddle.....

IMG_2246.JPG

I agree - that's exactly what I love to feel - and I'm a man. (PS I love your wet pink panties!)

2 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Lol thanks....reading this thread and thinking about how much fun it is to completely wet my panties made me give in waaaaaay too easily and do it again at work yesterday....oops 

If you all promise no judging for wetting at work, (I get my work done, clean up my mess and don't affect anyone).....you can see the aftermath....it's a lot of clean up at work especially, so if it wasn't soooooo fun, I definitely wouldn't do it lol!!

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

So happy to have helped inspire this naughty act! Your photography skills are quite impressive. ?

3 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Lol thanks....reading this thread and thinking about how much fun it is to completely wet my panties made me give in waaaaaay too easily and do it again at work yesterday....oops 

If you all promise no judging for wetting at work, (I get my work done, clean up my mess and don't affect anyone).....you can see the aftermath....it's a lot of clean up at work especially, so if it wasn't soooooo fun, I definitely wouldn't do it lol!!

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

Wow!

Guest neilscotland
19 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Thank you for sharing these thoughts and photos.  I think we are enjoying them almost as much as you are enjoying doing it!

On 10-8-2017 at 5:53 PM, Mom2three said:

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

I absolutely love these photos. Are you the only one working in that room or can anyone see you?

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 5:53 PM, Mom2three said:

IMG_2313.JPG

Absolutely great contribution! Are you prepared for such situation in your work? I mean the spare set of clothes, cleaning materials etc or it's fully spontaneous?

P.S. Great panties! I love the shorts-type ones.