Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female KozmoLotto V: The Lotto Strikes Back.

This is not an entry into the lottery.

I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing, and that your "Wet Gauntlet" report was the best real desperation/wetting experience I've read so far.

Not only is it (if you'll forgive the somewhat lecherous expression) pure fetish fuel, your use of language also painted a perfect picture of the situation you found yourself in, and of your emotional and physical state. It's a piece of erotic art, if I have ever seen one.

I don't think it can be topped, but I'd sure like to see you try.

Edited by randomkath (see edit history)
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOY HAS IT BEEN AWHILE. WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY, TO THE FAMED KOZMOLOTTO. It is I, your host, KozmoFox! And its been so long since I've run the lotto, half of you are probably new and have no godd

I'm deciding something on a whim. Since its been so long, and I like to make each lotto unique... I'm going to pick two winners!!!!! And do both requests! (At different times of course, not

Hey! This seems interesting! I guess I will contribute~! My number from the d100 is the 19. I loved the setting of the mall, and I would love if you can do something similar. So basically I'd lov

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, randomkath said:

This is not an entry into the lottery.

I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing, and that your "Wet Gauntlet" report was the best real desperation/wetting experience I've read so far.

Not only is it (if you'll forgive the somewhat lecherous expression) pure fetish fuel, your use of language also painted a perfect picture of the situation you found yourself in, and of your emotional and physical state. It's a piece of erotic art, if I have ever seen one.

I don't think it can be topped, but I'd sure like to see you try.

I don't think she wants to try and top it, but she does want to give us a good story on it, and whether I win or not I look forward to it.

The Wet Gauntlet was one of the first Experiences I read on here and I found it truly amazing, not only with how vivid the story was and how extreme the omorashi was, but also how she completed the whole challenge. I don't think it can be topped either, but Lottos 1-3 were still good, so it's all right if 5 is on their level.

I'd like to withdraw from the lottery. After that video thing I don't deserve to have you take any dare/challenge I set. If you get 4 or anything close, pretend I never entered and go to the next closest number. Or, if someone else rolls a 4, go with them not me.

I don't think I even deserve to address you. So, please forgive me, and I'll take my leave and not cause any more trouble.

Edit: And to clarify, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself for going too far and screwing up. I should never have come here in the first place, I just don't know enough about the world of omorashi or the site dedicated to it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Start the challenge by locking your bathroom and locking up the key in any suitable location (where you'll be able to get it back from but not very easily when you're desperate, maybe a high shelf?). Drink until you are at a 7/10 level of desperation. Keep a dripping tap track playing from this point on at a low volume (but enough so you can hear). Keep waiting until you leak. When you leak the first time strip down to your underwear. (this entire challenge is meant to be done in the privacy and safety of your own home when you're alone. No public shenanigans, before you think I'm completely crazy :P) The second time you leak you go au naturale. Once you're there hold on for at least 15 minutes (you can use whatever creative techniques you like) and put the volume of the dripping tap on full. If you survived all this without completely bursting your dam, congratulations! Go get that key and run to relief :) (This is my first time posting a challenge (changing lurker ways and all). I had asked you how to work the dice for Lotto4 but chickened out from participating (Sorry!).) Please let me know if this idea is appropriate :)

Screenshot (2).png

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

'd like to withdraw from the lottery. After that video thing I don't deserve to have you take any dare/challenge I set. If you get 4 or anything close, pretend I never entered and go to the next closest number. Or, if someone else rolls a 4, go with them not me.

That is absurd, everyone makes mistakes and its not even close to a big deal. I literally forgot about it immediately afterward.

Drink  8oz of water every 20 minutes,  you would be allowed to go to the bathroom  freely for two hours. After two hours continue the drinking regimen but cease all use of the restroom.   After that get comfy and go on a tv/ Netflix  binge with snacks and all the bells and whistles  . No holding with hands.  Goal is to watch four episodes. If you make it go for a walk around the block and repeat the tv binge process.  If you don't  succeed  at first. Try and try again.  

^u ~    

Screenshot_20170808-225623.png

It's... not going to be a problem that my interest in omorashi is purely fetish-based, right? (I assumed you either write these vivid experience stories for fetish purposes or else just don't mind people being aroused by it, as long as no one gives you overly sexual comments) If that is going to be a problem, you can disqualify me if you want.

35 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

OK good. Then, I'll just wait and see who wins.

You seem to be very nervous about what you say, like you'll offend someone. Not to be rude or anything, but it may be good for you to try and be a little more confident and not regret saying what you say. You seem to apologize for everything you say and seem to be nervous about being hurtful, but I have yet to come across anything you have said that seemed offensive or hurtful. You contribute very nicely to this forum, no need to feel bad for what we say! We appreciate you! :tongue:

With dubs like these, how can I lose?

598b50836c989_d100roll88.jpg.adb767ff7b5e3b3c70914983b585083d.jpg

You mentioned in a previous Lotto you owned a puffy coat "with a bit of shine to it".
I'd like you to wear it. It would be quite warm for this time of year, so obviously you'd have to drink a lot of water. This scenario practically writes itself.

If you end up wetting yourself in a somewhat public place while wearing it, that would be ideal. If you're more comfortable with it happening in private, then that's fine too.

6 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

You seem to be very nervous about what you say, like you'll offend someone. Not to be rude or anything, but it may be good for you to try and be a little more confident and not regret saying what you say. You seem to apologize for everything you say and seem to be nervous about being hurtful, but I have yet to come across anything you have said that seemed offensive or hurtful. You contribute very nicely to this forum, no need to feel bad for what we say! We appreciate you! :tongue:

I'm still a little new to this site even though I'm at "Omorashi veteran" now and I want to tread more carefully after the video thing. And yes, I don't want to offend anyone by saying the wrong thing here, because there's probably a lot more to the world and community of omorashi than I know.

5 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I agree with what was said above.  For example when you posted the video link you probably had no idea it was on a ban list.  You don't have to stop posting videos altogether because of 1 mistake.  You're only human.  

I'll remain here, but I don't know what other video sites are banned here, besides, there are only two sites I can even find wetting videos on and that was one of them. The other is probably banned too. So, probably safer not to post any more videos, to quit while I'm ahead.

55 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm still a little new to this site even though I'm at "Omorashi veteran" now and I want to tread more carefully after the video thing. And yes, I don't want to offend anyone by saying the wrong thing here, because there's probably a lot more to the world and community of omorashi than I know.

I'll remain here, but I don't know what other video sites are banned here, besides, there are only two sites I can even find wetting videos on and that was one of them. The other is probably banned too. So, probably safer not to post any more videos, to quit while I'm ahead.

That's okay, but just dot aologkzs for everything and be a little more confident! I think it will be for the better. 

32 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

That's okay, but just dot aologkzs for everything and be a little more confident! I think it will be for the better. 

Dot aologkzs?

Also, someone sent me the ban list, it sounds like pretty much every site with videos doesn't want their stuff shown here. So, no more video links from me. If it's a site that has omorashi videos, it's likely on that list.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Downjacket said:

dubs

First thing's first I'mma say all the words inside my head: Boss dubs, bruh!

DUBS_CheckEm.jpg.5a14e33f1c56188d9d291dd107061ba2.jpg

Second:

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Dot aologkzs?

I think that was meant to be "don't apologize", but got mangled by text-to-speech, or an errant keyboard-cat...

Aaaaaaaand:

8 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Totally agreed.

@The Dark Wolf, we're all happy to have you on the site, and I think I speak for all of us in saying we want everyone to feel comfortable to open up and be themselves here on OmoOrg. You seem to really care about how others receive what you say, which shows me that you have nothing to worry about as far as offending us. I mean, you've been so considerate as to tread lightly in the first place, which many don't even bother with, so I'd say you're good to let loose ;)

Edited by HPattern
Added Imagine Dragons reference, because (see edit history)
13 hours ago, iamandrew said:

so I've got something similar in mind.

Well do put it here!

Also, a reminder that everyone who rolled without putting their scenario because they couldn't think of one, that you need to put it here before the lotto number is called or your roll won't be counted! It is a mandatory rule this time around!

(Last time a scenarioless person won I had to wait over a month to get their scenario out of them and I'm not doing that this time, please do your best to include it with your rolls or get it in before lotto end or the entry will be invalid most likely.)