Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Dry Night, (really, really) Wet Morning

Guest Closed_Account
19 minutes ago, TheIrreverend said:

I was so turned on when I got back to my room that I got myself off still wearing my wet diaper. After I'd calmed down a bit, I changed.

:admire2:

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@TheIrreverendGosh! I don’t know how I missed this one way back but it’s super hot! 
Morning desperation really is something isn’t it? I remember so many times barely making it to the bathroom in the morning when I lived at my parents. Needless to say that’s no longer an issue now😅

14 hours ago, Wetty Mae said:

HOT.  Morning pees are a different kind of desperation.  Really wish I could just go in bed instead of going to the bathroom at night or before I'm ready to get up but pretty sure nothing would hold all that pee.  Sounds like your diaper held up pretty well.  🥰

Check out the Peapod bed mats! They will MOST DEFINITELY hold all that pee. It’s really nice being able to keep your bedding protected while being able to misbehave to your heart’s content, diapered or not. They also have like a super fine velcro-ish material on the back that sticks to a microfiber mattress protector so it stays put and doesn’t get all bunched up.