Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do Little Mermaids Wet Their Beds? Mermaid Panties!

I stumbled across the panties on the Gap website, and was so excited to find them, I bought two packs, with five different designs to choose from! I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm so excited, I wanted to share with the community!

The Little Mermaid is my one of my favorite Disney films, partly because of the lovely under the sea adventure and the songs, but also because growing up I related to the Little Mermaid - She was shy (or forced to be when on land), adventurous, liked fish and sea-creatures, and we shared hair colour for many years.

I also remember seeing the children's book 'Do Little Mermaids Wet Their Bed' when I was a teen and still wetting the bed. This remains one of my favorite children's books about bedwetting and always helps me get into a 'little' head space when I want to do some age play. I can't wait to wet these!
5986204ee06d5_1-PinkMermaid.jpg.ea73e08d26453bf72f59a9ffaf165a8a.jpg

And remember in the wise words of Sebastian: "Everything's better, down where it's wetter."

http://rachelkirwan.wixsite.com/panties/single-post/2017/08/05/Little-Mermaid-Panties

5986204f36e52_2-FlounderPanties.jpg.0d3896f809d6ea1146e928f6e81c0ac5.jpg5986204f902d1_3-LittleMermaidPrint.jpg.a4ec241e8093015bcf368bd96011b65e.jpg5986204fd9741_4-FishPrintPanties.jpg.9d7f838a7f1d2596fdf9572abad568f3.jpg598620503072a_5-BlueMermaid.jpg.6f66f964581b68bd1ff0196a38d5e8ea.jpg

32 minutes ago, Throwaway8626 said:

Oh my god, those are so freaking cute, both on you and in general. I want them so bad. 

Lol I already ordered some for my GF, go ahead and do it too. Remember they're child sizes so plan accordingly.

Here's a direct link if you or anyone else does want to buy them: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=444502002

If anyone's paying attention at Gap's warehouse, they gonna be WTFing hard lmao

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
23 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Do mermaids really urinate? Imagine if they cannot urinate and they have to hold pee for the entire lifetime.. What would happen if mermaids are always in a continuous struggle to contain their pee in bladders without letting them escape? Who knows? What do you think?

(This is the imagination I had when I first heard of the mermaids)

I definitely thought about this as a kid... I don't know if I know the answer yet ;)

20 hours ago, theweeman said:

You look beautiful Rachel!

Thanks hun!

On 09/08/2017 at 0:21 PM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I don't know if marine mammals convert their nitrogenous wastes to urea like terrestrial mammals do, but I've read that fish excrete unprocessed ammonia, which requires much larger amounts of liquid to excrete. Conversely, birds convert their nitrogenous wastes to Uric acid, which requires very little liquid to excrete, which coupled with birds having a cloaca means their nitrogenous wastes get mixed with undigested food(if I'm not mistaken, uric acid is what makes bird poop white).

Of course, there's also the question of whether mermaids are internally human except for differing bone structure from the pelvis down, internally fish-like, or internally dolphin/porpoise/other marine mammal like, or if their internal biology is entirely alien. The answer, of course, considering that we don't have real mermaids to dissect, depends on the writer/artist, and even for works by the same person, the answer could vary greatly depending on what the author/artist is going for with a particular work. I've written something with a mermaid that was fully human internally(the tail being structurally a pair of fused tails, but it was a work where the mermaid was a magically transformed human and needed to be human-enough to pass for being human if a high-quality mermaid costume. Given a story surrounding an actual mermaid and sufficient knowledge of the relevant biology, I'd might at least give the mermaid a dolphin bone structure for their tail. I confess the idea of a mermaid with two vaginas so a merman(or even human) can take her from in front or from behind has crossed my mind more than once as well, as had the idea of a mermai's pussy being where you'd expect if she were a human in a mermaid costume concealed by a protective flap that blends in with the rest of her tail.

If anyone knows where I can find anatomical descriptions of the urogenital systems of fish and marine mammals and the bone structure of fish and marine mammal tails, it would be greatly appreciated. The internet has plenty of biological and anatomical information on various animals, but so much of it is tied up in anatomical drawings and so little of it is sufficiently detailed to be useful to a blind researcher.

I'd always thought mermaids would be basically human from the waist up and marine mammal from the waist down.

I don't think a fish tail on a human torso would work as the biologies would be too different, in particular you'd have a cold-blooded circulatory system in the tail somehow coupled with the warm blooded system in the upper half. 

Find a dolphin anatomy and a human anatomy, cut them in half and join them at the waist. Then figure out what adjustments you'd have to make to get it to work. 

Where is the vagina on a dolphin?  

Something to remember though is that muscle movement, even in Chordates is not all that different from that of non Chordate animals. Something to remember is that even non Chordates have some form of a Central and Peripheral nervous system, but the thing that separates us from them is the form the primary path of the CNS takes. So really, a Chordate CNS is not as incompatible with a non Chordate PNS as one might think as the basic mechanics are largely the same. 

On 8/19/2017 at 4:24 PM, WetDave said:

I'd always thought mermaids would be basically human from the waist up and marine mammal from the waist down.

I don't think a fish tail on a human torso would work as the biologies would be too different, in particular you'd have a cold-blooded circulatory system in the tail somehow coupled with the warm blooded system in the upper half. 

Find a dolphin anatomy and a human anatomy, cut them in half and join them at the waist. Then figure out what adjustments you'd have to make to get it to work. 

Where is the vagina on a dolphin?  

I refer you to the website:  http://www.dolphins-world.com/dolphin-anatomy

Several points of interest in the fascinating evolution of the "back to the oceans" mammals!

On 09/08/2017 at 4:51 PM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I don't know if marine mammals convert their nitrogenous wastes to urea like terrestrial mammals do, but I've read that fish excrete unprocessed ammonia, which requires much larger amounts of liquid to excrete. Conversely, birds convert their nitrogenous wastes to Uric acid, which requires very little liquid to excrete, which coupled with birds having a cloaca means their nitrogenous wastes get mixed with undigested food(if I'm not mistaken, uric acid is what makes bird poop white).

Of course, there's also the question of whether mermaids are internally human except for differing bone structure from the pelvis down, internally fish-like, or internally dolphin/porpoise/other marine mammal like, or if their internal biology is entirely alien. The answer, of course, considering that we don't have real mermaids to dissect, depends on the writer/artist, and even for works by the same person, the answer could vary greatly depending on what the author/artist is going for with a particular work. I've written something with a mermaid that was fully human internally(the tail being structurally a pair of fused tails, but it was a work where the mermaid was a magically transformed human and needed to be human-enough to pass for being human if a high-quality mermaid costume. Given a story surrounding an actual mermaid and sufficient knowledge of the relevant biology, I'd might at least give the mermaid a dolphin bone structure for their tail. I confess the idea of a mermaid with two vaginas so a merman(or even human) can take her from in front or from behind has crossed my mind more than once as well, as had the idea of a mermai's pussy being where you'd expect if she were a human in a mermaid costume concealed by a protective flap that blends in with the rest of her tail.

If anyone knows where I can find anatomical descriptions of the urogenital systems of fish and marine mammals and the bone structure of fish and marine mammal tails, it would be greatly appreciated. The internet has plenty of biological and anatomical information on various animals, but so much of it is tied up in anatomical drawings and so little of it is sufficiently detailed to be useful to a blind researcher.

This is a brilliant idea to write a fan fiction desperation story about a mermaid who has to hold pee. According to science, fish and other aquatic animals including mermaids excrete ammonia as the nitrogeneous waste, where they require to excrete with a large amount of liquid. That means mermaids have to pass a large amount of urine. Imagine if she has to hold that load of pee for a considerably long time !!

Imagine a mermaid in sea being caught by humans and brought to a domestic place like a pond or a fish tank. And she cannot pee at that pond. (May be because she's unable to pee somewhere other than her natural habitat which is the sea, or she cannot pee because the amount of water in the pond is limited. Whatever the reason, she cannot pee and has to hold pee) 

You can further imagine that a mermaid can become a human girl in land. When she's brought to land she holds that load of pee in land as a human girl (because she cannot pee in the human condition, or she doesn't know how to pee as a human girl) 

Just gave some ideas for a creative fan fiction writer. You can imagine things and write a brilliant fan fiction.