Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wishing I could open up to him

This thread is inspired by @Lucass 's recent thread  

I need help. I have a friend who I have talked about multiple times on this site. He is one of my closest friends, he has a small bladder and talks about it a lot. If you guys are familiar with "gaydar" I have a skill at thing with him for his fetish. There is just something about the way and amount he talks about pee and peeing that makes me think he's got to be into this on some way. 

For example: one time we played truth or dare and both of us put the dare to pee oneself in this hat of dares we made. 

One time I suggested we doing a holding challenge and he was very enthusiastic and said yes quickly 

he has made many jokes about peeing himself 

however any time I've tried to make jokes about pee, he oooks at me weird and kinda drops it. Like at points I'm almost certain he odd into omo and at others I'm almost sore it's just all inky head. 

I try to be suggestive of my frtish and try to hint him so he says something, but he never seems to "take the bait."

but then other times I wonder if he's trumping to hintsf me as well with what he says, and is thinking the exact same thing as me. 

Mom really just looking for a way to open up to him and tell him, in the hope he will also be into it, or at least will he somewhat interested and nah r willing to try it. 

Do you people have any ideas? Is there anything I can do? Or should I just give up on him and accept that it is super unlikely he shares my fetish?

Edited by BENAir01
Accidentally pressed submit b4 I was done (see edit history)

Your friend was very into the holding challenge.  Suggest more holding challenges with him.  Since he has small bladder and you have large bladder you could even the odds by drinking two to one. you drink two glasses or bottles to every one he drinks and you both hold as long as you can while drinking.  You could suggest feeling each others bladder once both of your are holding it.  works best either when standing or when laying flat on your back so bladder sticks out more.    It pulls in and is harder to feel when sitting and  when you feel it does not feel as big sitting as it does when standing.  If you and him both want to wet then both drink and hold to where you wet yourselves despite trying to hold it in. That is the best kind of wetting. 

Am I right in assuming you're not in a sexual relationship? Does he know you're gay? If you are in a sexual relationship it's dead easy. Just enjoy the sex as usual, but with a fairly full bladder.  In due course, just let go. You'll find out one way or the other very quickly. If he has a bad reaction, just apologise and promise to use the toilet first next time. It's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

If you're not in a sexual relationship, I suggest you look at starting one.

Yes I am gay but no we are not in a sexual relationship (or any relationship more then friendship) - he is straight as an arrow and I am not at all attracted to him. And I should have put this in my first post, but I don't really want to experience omorashi in a sexual way (it is a little sexual for me but not only sexual) I just want to do omorashi in a playful friend-ish way. If that makes any sense. 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)

It does, but it limits your choice of companions. I'm reminded of a man I worked with once, who would happily wet himself in front of people, then complain that everyone wanted to feel his penis. 

I think you're just going to have to suffer. I'd suggest avoiding the topic, but  since your friend likes talking about it, that will be difficult. Try to let it lie for a while. 

2 hours ago, trackboy said:

Was you able to get friend to do any drink and hold contests with you? for some reason my notifications stopped working and I tried clearing cookies and cache and that did not work. for a couple of weeks before that the notifications worked off and on.   

I mean, we haven't hung out in this time. We only usually see each other once every few months because we are both super busy. So no not yet... also why did you refer to him as "friend"? That's an odd way of putting things... "did you get friend to..."

Anyway I think I will follow the advice of @Dunney and not really bring it up, but if he does, I may go with what @Drakon said and casually throw in the word omorashi and see what happens. Thanks guys.