Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What happened to shannons wetting videos?

6 hours ago, ShadowLord said:

Sorry, this really ruined my mind and my heart too. Just when I was really waiting the clip I was hoping with my whole heart... this happened. I'm fully and deep depressed now. 

I see those votes. Are you actually shitting all over somebody because god forbid the girl had the nerve to get stalked?

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

I see those votes. Are you actually shitting all over somebody because god forbid the girl had the nerve to get stalked?

No, but she did broke her promise, thats what is bothering me. Nothing else.  She promised for me to do that clip and I'm sure I'm not the only one who was waiting that clip really much. I was also ready to pay extra for that clip to see it.  Anyway... She did good work. I did wrong by downvoting, but I was really in bad mood when hearing the truth. I don't want to share more drama about this anymore. I think this is more than over at this time.

I'm really lonely person with deep depression, but I understand if all are against me. Or I feel like that. I just wanted to be happy... once. I'm really sorry about everything. :depressed2:

Edited by ShadowLord (see edit history)
1 hour ago, ShadowLord said:

No, but she did broke her promise, thats what is bothering me. Nothing else.

There is something to be said here about commissioning someone for their work and not receiving a notice if they cannot fulfill it. I hope that if you paid for content then you at least received a refund.

1 hour ago, Aozorize said:

There is something to be said here about commissioning someone for their work and not receiving a notice if they cannot fulfill it. I hope that if you paid for content then you at least received a refund.

So many of us here were waiting that Shiny Red pants video... and now she is not even going to make it. I really wanted to see that clip after waiting for...errr... one month or so? So yeah... It was coming soon clip, but in same time promised clip. That is the clip I'm talking about... just for those who are imagining something else. But I understand everything now... and feel sorry to her. I'm  going to miss all her great work. :depressed2:

Edited by ShadowLord (see edit history)

It is a pity that all these problems occurred, I had mentioned in one of my first message to be careful when making outdoor videos to be sure of the places we use.
I wish that everything would be fine for Shannon but I do not think we will see her again and good luck for the rest and I hope that the money you will have collected during this time will have allowed you to finance your studies And all that you needed.
We look forward to seeing you again.

So the flow of this conversation is  kind of fucked because I think some messages got removed. Anyway, I hope all goes well for this person. Never saw any of her content, but people need to realize that content and people are two different things, and obviously people are more important. I wish her luck in the tough road ahead.

Wow! I'm really sorry to hear about this. One's life is more important than making content for people who are into a particular fetish. I mean come on, would any of you want to make a video knowing you're being stalked not knowing what may happen. If I were in her shoes, my life would be more important than making videos. I can agree with that she will be greatly missed as she did make a significant good amount of great content. But I do hope that things will get better for her and that whoever it is that's stalking her, comes to an end and she can continue on with her life not having to worry about someone stalking her. I too looked forward to new content from her but her life is more important than making content that may risk in something happening.