Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Steven Universe Omorashi: Jasper

"N-no... I-I'm gonna burst..." You whisper. Amethyst smirked and got on your lap. She moved her hips slowly. You shiver and blush. "A-amethyst!" You look at her. You're bladder feels like it gonna pop with Amethyst on you but a small part of you likes what she is doing. Amethyst leaned in close. "Shhh~ You'll like this~" She whispers in your ear. You blush.

1: Push her off (You might hurt her)
2: Let her do it
3: Write in

Name: Jasper
Physical Status: Uncomfortable
Metal State: A bit aroused
Bladder Level: Bursting..!
Libido Level: 35%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Summon Weapon: Jasper's helmet. The weapon lasts until it is dismissed or destroyed.
Super Strength: Can't be used infinitely but will last a very long time before exhaustion sets in.
Transformation: Able to turn into any object for a limited amount of time.

Goals:

[Loading new Goals... (suggest some plz)]

Edited by Mistress26 (see edit history)
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 good luck with the story mistress I'm looking forward to it

Thanks Gamin. I hope the next vote agrees with you so i can start the next chapter. :)

I don't think a third vote is coming. Is it ok if I pick one or flip a coin?

"W-why are you acting like this...?" You ask. Amethyst kisses your neck. You shiver and softly moan. "Because~ One... I love you... We've been over that... Two... I'm really horny~ And I know you are too~" She whispered. You blush brightly. Amethyst continues to grind on your crotch with her own. You moan and shiver. You feel a small spurt of pee leak out. You gasp. "Ahh!" You try to cross your legs. Amethyst smirks and backs up a bit. "No no no~" She holds your legs apart. You whimper. "I-I don't wanna pee on you..." You whisper and squirm.

Amethyst laughed slightly. "You're so cute when you squirm~" She whispered. You blush brightly and more leaks out. Amethyst smirks and chuckles, kissing your stomach. You shiver and pee yourself fully, unable to stop and soaking your bed. Amethyst rubs one of your upper thighs and smiles. You moan again. "M-my bed..." You mumble. "It's ok~ I'll clean it up~" She rubs your crotch as you're still peeing.

You blush and moan, panting a little. "Amethyst~ Ahh~!" Amethyst laughs softly. You finish peeing and sigh softly. Amethyst kissed your neck and grinds on you again. "C'mon~" She whispers. You put your hands on her hips and pull her closer. She chuckles. "You're a virgin aren't you~?" She asks but something tells you she might already know the answer.

1: Ask what that means
2: Make up an answer that sounds legit
3: Write in

Physical Status: Very aroused
Metal State: Aroused
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 75%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Summon Weapon: Jasper's helmet. The weapon lasts until it is dismissed or destroyed.
Super Strength: Can't be used infinitely but will last a very long time before exhaustion sets in.

Goals:

"What's a virgin?" You ask, highly embarrassed. "HAHAHAAAA!! Oh c'mon! Hehe... A virgin is someone who never had sex." She explained. You feel even more embarrassed and you feel your face heat up. You blush brightly. Amethyst kisses your neck. "I'm gonna show you a good time~" She whispers in your ear. You shiver and moan softly.

Amethyst kisses your neck and grinds her hips on yours. You feel yourself getting wet. You moan louder and grind your hips on hers. She moans and grinds harder. You gasp and feel your arousal building up. You gasp softly and shiver.

1: Write in

Physical Status: Very aroused
Metal State: Aroused
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 90%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...