Interactive Steven Universe Omorashi: Jasper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 good luck with the story mistress I'm looking forward to it

Thanks Gamin. I hope the next vote agrees with you so i can start the next chapter. :)

I don't think a third vote is coming. Is it ok if I pick one or flip a coin?

You decide a short nap is a good idea. And you quickly fall asleep.

"Jasper... Jasper! JASPER!!!" You jump and fall off your bed, suddenly awake. You land face first on the floor. As you get your barrings you realize your pants are still down. Your face turns bright red. "So this is what you snuck off to for 12 hours?" Garnet asks. You pull up your pants and look away. You realize your shirt and bed are both stained with sweat. You felt so guilty about what you had done. "It wont happen again..." You whisper. Garnet sighs and leaves.

1: Curl up and hide in your shame.
2: Pretend nothing happened even though Garnet pretty much hates you now.
3: Write in

Name: Jasper
Physical Status: FIne
Metal State: Shameful
Bladder Level: Half full
Libido Level: 0%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Summon Weapon: Jasper's helmet. The weapon lasts until it is dismissed or destroyed.
Super Strength: Can't be used infinitely but will last a very long time before exhaustion sets in.
Transformation: Able to turn into any object for a limited amount of time.

Goals:

Eat at least 3 cream-sicles by the end of the day. COMPLETED!!
Win two out of three rounds in the game. COMPLETED!!

You wait another hour before you dare to come out of your room. And immediately you see Amethyst. She tightly hugs you. You hesitate and hug back You feel so stressed and ashamed. "Jasper..." Amethyst said. You sigh. "I saw you asleep like you were... I just left you alone..." You sigh. "Ok I guess that's fine." You mumbled. It really isn't fine. You fell so ashamed of yourself. Amethyst hugs you. "C'mon... Lets go out onto the beach..." You nod and follow.

Once you get there and look out onto the waves your time as Malachite resurfaces in your memory. You frown. Amethyst sits down where the sand meets the water. You sit next to her but slightly back so the water can't touch you. Amethyst looks at you. "What's wrong?"

1: Don't answer
2: Tell the truth
3: Lie. You don't know how much more shame you can take. You feel yourself nearing the breaking point.

Physical Status: Fine
Metal State: Shameful and stressed

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Summon Weapon: Jasper's helmet. The weapon lasts until it is dismissed or destroyed.
Super Strength: Can't be used infinitely but will last a very long time before exhaustion sets in.

Goals:

"I just don't wanna be near water... Ok!? Leave me the fuck alone!" You shame suddenly turned to anger and exploded at Amethyst. Amethyst backed away. "I'm sick of all of you getting into my business when you're not welcome!! So do me a favor and go fuck yourself! Leave me the fuck alone! Pass it on to the others! I'm outta here!" You yell at the top of your lungs and storm off. "Jasper wait! We can work this out! Come back!" You hear Amethyst's call but you ignore it.

You've been walking for three whole hours. You sit down by a tree on the side of the road. You curl up and cry. You regret everything. But you can't go back now. You regret joining them in the first place... But you miss Amethyst so much. You had hurt her so badly and now you're lost, having no idea where you are. You feel like a fool.

1: Write in

Physical Status: Exhausted
Metal State: Stressed and upset

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

You sigh and look down the road. You get up and start walking back. After another three hours you were back, but extremely tired. You see Amethyst ran over to you and suddenly everything went black.

When everything came back Amethyst is the first thing you see. She sees your awake and hugs you. "You're ok!" You hug her. "Yeah... Just a little dizzy..." You mumble. Amethyst gives you a worried look. "You hit the ground pretty hard..." She mumbles. You sigh. "I'm fine." Your head hurts. "So... about last night... When you kissed me... What was that about...?" You look at Amethyst. She blushes brightly. "I... I like you... As more than a friend..."

1: Write in quotes what you want Jasper to say.

Physical Status: Fuzzy head
Metal State: Fine
Bladder Level: Very full

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

"What does that mean?" You ask. "Damnit Jasper- I love you!" Amethyst shouts. You blush. "I don't care that you got mad and snippy! I forgive you! I should've known not to take you near the water... And I know Garnet can be a bit much to deal with when you're not used to her..." Amethyst adds and hugs you. You blush more and suddenly realize you have to pee. Why now!? You press your legs together and hug back. Amethyst sees this and smirks. "Do you love me~?" She asks.

1: "Yes"
2: Embarrassed blushing
3: "No"
4: "I gotta pee D:"

Bladder Level: Very full

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

You look at Amethyst. "Yes..." You blush, very embarrassed. You shift around and whimper. "I gotta pee..." You mumble. Amethyst giggles. "Can you hold it~?" She has a strange tone to her voice. You blush brighter.

1: Yes
2: No
3: Amethyst why!
4: Write in

Bladder Level: Bursting..!
Libido Level: 23%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

[Loading new Goals... (suggest some plz)]