Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Steven Universe Omorashi: Jasper

You sigh softly. But you wouldn't let the sadness consume you. Standing, you stretch and look around. Amethyst walks past you and winks. You feel your face heat up. She smirks. "Why so blushy? You like what you see~?" Your face gets hotter. You cover your face and Amethyst laughs. "I'm just joking. Don't get your panties in a twist." she says. You blush more, thinking about how you're not wearing any and that the seam of your shorts was rubbing you in a way you strangely liked.

"Wanna play video games?" She asks. You nod and follow her to the TV. You played a figting game and won every round. You smile, the strange feelings now forgotten, for now... The video game session goes on until dinner. Garnet walks in. "Dinner's ready." She says and leaves. You turn off the game and both you and Amethyst go down stairs. Steven had come back and dinner was a simple pizza. "So how did everything go?" Steven asked. You smile. "Me and Amethyst won the silly little game." You declare proudly. "Well why did you change your outfit?" He asked. You freeze.

1: Admit what happened.
2: Make up a lie to hide your shame.
3: Write in

Name: Jasper
Physical Status: Fine
Metal State: Worried
Bladder Level: Mostly empty
Libido Level: 20%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Summon Weapon: Jasper's helmet. The weapon lasts until it is dismissed or destroyed.
Super Strength: Can't be used infinitely but will last a very long time before exhaustion sets in.
Transformation: Able to turn into any object for a limited amount of time.

Goals:

Eat at least 3 cream-sicles by the end of the day. COMPLETED!!
Win two out of three rounds in the game. COMPLETED!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 good luck with the story mistress I'm looking forward to it

Thanks Gamin. I hope the next vote agrees with you so i can start the next chapter. :)

I don't think a third vote is coming. Is it ok if I pick one or flip a coin?

(I'm so so so so so sorry this took so long. First there were no votes then i had company so I couldn't write. I'm sorry. Plz don't hate me now)

You don't answer right away. Steven looks at you slightly confused. You sigh. "What? Can't change my look every once in a while?" You ask. Steven shakes his head. "I thought you got poofed or something." He looked a bit worried. You laugh. "Poof me!? Ha! As if." Steven smiled.

Garnet gave you a look of disapproval. You gulp and look away. Your eyes land on Amethyst and she's grinning at you. Your face heats up again. But dinner continued as normal.

After dinner everyone did there own thing. You see Amethyst giving you a strange look. You blush bright and look away. She's been acting so weird. You see Garnet still giving you that disapproving look.

1: Write in

Metal State: Confused
Bladder Level: Mostly empty
Libido Level: 35%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Summon Weapon: Jasper's helmet. The weapon lasts until it is dismissed or destroyed.
Super Strength: Can't be used infinitely but will last a very long time before exhaustion sets in.

Goals:

(extra note. Jasper's libido is going up so fast because she doesn't know what's going on. She's like a teenager XD)

You're still a bit wary of Garnet. You moved a bit closer to Amethyst on the couch to get away. You see her smirk at you and you blush again. This was getting to weird and you decide to keep a close eye on her.

It took over an hour and everyone else leaving for Amethyst to do anything. She moved closer to you, smiling. You look away and move away slightly, blushing. You feel a hand on your cheek. Amethyst turns your head to face her. "Do you know what a kiss is~?" She asked. You shake your head, confused. You had heard the word before but you didn't know know what the word meant. Amethyst moved closer and pulled your head down a bit. You bent closer to her level. "Want me to show you~?" She asked. You blush brightly.

1: Let the Amethyst do a kissy :3 <3
2: Nope the fuck outa that!
3: Hold up! Put the breaks on the crazy train! Ask her what the fuck shes about to do!

Metal State: Embarrassed
Bladder Level: A bit full
Libido Level: 45%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

You blush more. "W-what are- mmph!" You try to ask questions but you are cut off by Amethyst pressing her lips against yours. You blush even brighter. You bet your entire face was red by now. Is this a kiss? You really like it! Amethyst keeps kissing you. Her eyes are closed. Your eyes close as well and you awkwardly kiss back. Amethyst pulls away. You frown. "You need to learn better kissing." Amethyst says. You look away

You feel amethyst turn your head towards her again. Again she kisses you. But this time you feel her tongue run across your lips. You gasp and Amethyst's tongue goes into your mouth. A shiver runs up your spine and you lean in. You hear footsteps suddenly and Amethyst quickly pulls away.

1: PANIC!!
2: Act natural. Nobody will suspect a thing!

Physical Status: Pleasured
Metal State: Uh oh moment
Libido Level: 65%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

Suddenly Garnet appears. You are blushing so much your entire face is bright red. Amethyst was slightly darker purple on her cheeks. You try to act natural but Garnet, with her future vision, saw right through it. Garnet gives both you and her very disapproving look. You look away. "Amethyst... Come here." Garnet says. Amethyst gets up and they both leave to go outside.

You look around nervously. You decide it's a good idea to leave the room. You run over to the temple doors and go into Amethyst's room.

You began the long walk over to your little room. A you walk your mind wanders back to the kiss. You blush again. You want more. During the long walk you remember you decision not to wear panties and you remember the seam of your pants rubbing on your crotch in a strange yet pleasant way. Your steps become slower as the urge to rub your crotch gets stronger.

You stop waking entirely and rub your thighs together. A pleasant shiver runs up your spine. You spot a large rock and sit behind it. You blush, slowly reaching down and rub your crotch over your pants. You're so sensitive down there and it feels really good. You take and extra look around to make sure no one is there, no one is.

1: Do what your body so desperately wants.
2: Try to make it until you get to your room.

Physical Status: Very pleasured
Metal State: Aroused
Libido Level: 80%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

You decide it's not a good idea to do something like this outside your room. You get up and run to your room. When you get there you're panting for two reasons. One, your a bit out of breath and two, you're highly aroused. You hope you're using that word right. You had heard it from Amethyst before.

You sit then lay down on your makeshift bed and quickly take off your pants. Blushing, you reach down and touch your crotch. You get a little surprised by the slick wetness down there. You blush more as you keep rubbing slowly.

1: Go go go!
2: Slow down... You don't really know what you're doing. You could hurt yourself.
3 Write in

Metal State: Aroused
Libido Level: 90%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals:

You take a deep breath and try to calm down. But you can't. This is something new you can't control. You rub a bit faster. You blush brightly and let out a harsh breath. You keep going. You feel your body shudder and you dig your heels into the bed under you.

You go a bit faster now. Your other hand covers your mouth and a moan slips out. You're panting slightly. You go faster and faster and its not long before you're panting and moaning. You're free hand runs through your hair. Suddenly you let out a loud moan as you topple over your peak. You lay there panting, not entirely sure what just happened and you feel very tired all of the sudden.

1: Write in

Metal State: Sleepy
Libido Level: 30%

Inventory:

Empty

Abilities:

Goals: