Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Dude Has a Literal Piss Explosion in His Bed.

@Hijshc, @amasonbo1

Two videos specifically came to my mind when you mentioned "female version of this video", so I thought to share them. They aren't necessarily precisely that, but they come quite close when it comes to the strength and abruptness of the stream. (Unless you meant specifically "bedwetting with a strong stream" - in that case these two probably aren't that interesting, since neither contains bedwetting ;).

The first, "Desperate Explosion", comes from an unknown source (I'm not sure if the girl is a hired actress or an amateur) - she spends 10 minutes mostly sitting in an office chair, very desperate, before exploding on the floor with a powerful stream. (Jump to 9:50 if you aren't interested in watching desperation.) The second, "Annie Is Really Desperate to Pee", comes from power-pissing.com (or at least that website's name is displayed in the first frames) and presents a very desperate Czech girl who explodes with piss around 1:50. And when I say "explodes", I really do mean that - she has one of the most powerful streams I've ever seen, even if quite short in duration.

Desperate Explosion.mkv

Power Pissing - Annie Is Really Desperate to Pee.mp4

Edited by Aeglaf (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Aeglaf said:

@Hijshc, @amasonbo1

Two videos specifically came to my mind when you mentioned "female version of this video", so I thought to share them. They aren't necessarily precisely that, but they come quite close when it comes to the strength and abruptness of the stream. (Unless you meant specifically "bedwetting with a strong stream" - in that case these two probably aren't that interesting, since neither contains bedwetting ;).

The first, "Desperate Explosion", comes from an unknown source (I'm not sure if the girl is a hired actress or an amateur) - she spends 10 minutes mostly sitting in an office chair, very desperate, before exploding on the floor with a powerful stream. (Jump to 9:50 if you aren't interested in watching desperation.) The second, "Annie Is Really Desperate to Pee", comes from power-pissing.com (or at least that website's name is displayed in the first frames) and presents a very desperate Czech girl who explodes with piss around 1:50. And when I say "explodes", I really do mean that - she has one of the most powerful streams I've ever seen, even if quite short in duration.

Desperate Explosion.mkv

Holy fuck.

On 8/2/2017 at 0:45 AM, Aeglaf said:

@Hijshc, @amasonbo1

Desperate Explosion.mkv

Oh my goodness thank you for sharing!

On 8/1/2017 at 9:57 AM, Hijshc said:

Man i wish there was a female version

On 8/1/2017 at 6:14 PM, amasonbo1 said:

If there was a female version I think I would cream my pants every time it came to my mind.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/A-mighty-vicious-wee-in-her-bed

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/She-wee-d-in-her-bed

there you go :) And the whole album http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/album/BIG-Pees-In-my-bed