Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accidents or on Purpose?

Guest J-Bone

On 8/4/2017 at 11:24 AM, malegusher92 said:

. Maybe once you get older and your muscles arent as strong it will give out easier. But if your still young I feel like you have to be outside in public, rushing to get home and that fear of wetting yourself will make your bladder contract

Unfortunately this is true. I can not hold it like I used to. At times it becomes an annoying nuisance 

19 hours ago, AquaticGoddess said:

On purpose in the sense that I like it when someone realises they can't hold it and then find somewhere semi discreet to pee or wet. I don't like complete accidents. 

Also quite like when people pee somewhere where it's not really OK to do it. I quite like the idea (though I've never found a video of it) of wetting a diaper on a train/bus etc.

The problem I have with diaper wetting the is usually nothing to see.  If the diaper does its job only the wearer/ wetter knows what is happening. It is difficult to  impossible video it.

On 08/08/2017 at 2:33 PM, wettingman said:

The problem I have with diaper wetting the is usually nothing to see.  If the diaper does its job only the wearer/ wetter knows what is happening. It is difficult to  impossible video it.

That is true. Possibly something that is better as a story than a video.

I did find an awesome video once though of a woman who bought a pack of diapers at a store and tried to change into it behind the store and ended up peeing in the open diaper. That is the best I've found for video so far but I bet I'll never find it again :P 

When watching a girl the accidental all the way please, and after lots of squirming, crotch holding and all the associated facial expressions and body movements.

Much prefer a consensual scenario where the girl wants to be in that situation  such as playing a desperation game, holding competition or as part of some intimate foreplay.

For me I like accidents of convenience like one time i was at a outside concert while standing in line for the bathroom I may just wet myself. Or eating my lunch at a park

But what I like to watch is guys peeing in public you know with there penises out and visible stream. Something I wish I can get away with but I can't however wetting your pants it's far more socially acceptable

Did that one time waiting outside bar with a guy I just met. And I decided not to wait any longer so I peed into my red nylon shirts as we stood in line he look down at my shorts and walked off i waited in line and eventually went in and continue to my night if club.ing

Edited by wetchoirpants
More words (see edit history)

In videos I much prefer accidents out of desperation. I don't usually enjoy deliberate wetting on videos, there a few exceptions but the person has to really play on the fact they are doing it for fun. In my personal adventures I enjoy both. Getting myself desperate to the point of wetting is so much fun and getting desperate to that point without planning is also fun. I only really enjoy just wetting myself if I am ordered to by my dom. Peeing myself purely because he wants me too is such a turn on.

I just think it is so sexy that an attractive women would just casually wet her pants and not be bothered with it in the least. I used to attend some really large outdoor functions and now and then see some women simply pee in a pair of shorts.

Following is a true story.

Each year I used to attend the Hydroplane Races in Seattle, WA. It was always a drunken brawl with as many as 300,000 people partying at the park along two sides of the racecourse. It was so crowded on a hot day that it was hard to find a place to put down a blanket. The crowd went on for at least two miles. For years the weather could be counted on to be in the 90's. Tickets were under $10 and you could bring in anything you could carry. Many hauled their stuff in a Radio Flyer wagon. Most of the women didn't wear much or had on a swimsuit. Even though there were portable toilets the lines were long and I'm sure some didn't use them. The place could be counted on to produce a half a dozen valid sightings a year. Posted warnings asked people to stay out of the lake for safety reasons and so it was hard to go there to pee. Over the years I’d seen many casually sit on the grassy slope watching the races, drinking and I’m sure wetting.

I saw a beautiful brunette standing behind a table, selling race t-shirts and wearing a blue swimsuit. I would normally call it a two-piece but this one had strings that reached around and tied the whole thing together. I'm sure it was hard to get on and off but also very sexy. It also sold a lot of t-shirts. Her little stand was located on a mid-way and was lined up with a larger group of hawkers. The whole area had a lot of customers and business was good.

Each time I walked through this central area I'd have to stop to check her out. She just looked great. Late in the afternoon I came by and noticed that she'd put on a matching pair of very brief short-shorts and a t-shirt that only came to about mid stomach. Sometime since the last time I was by she'd also wet her pants. She had that beautiful half circle stain that surrounded her pussy. The table where she had her shirts was low and if you were examining them you could not help but look at her wetness. I'm sure many of the customers noticed that she'd wet herself but she didn't seem to care. More t-shirts got sold.

When my heart stopped racing I managed to go around the stands and check her out from behind. There was a matching stain right on her ass and it looked as though she probably wet while she stood behind her table.

I wondered why she didn't just take a break and go to one of the portables, but as I watched her off and on for the next couple of hours I realized that she didn't know anyone there and probably didn't trust anyone to watch her stuff. I also think that she found her swimsuit too tight and hard to get off so just peed in it. Then she pulled on her shorts to hide any stain. However, the wetness soaked through. She probably thought that wouldn't happen.

I stayed until about seven o'clock when this young lady began taking down her display. I watched as she bent over and neatly placed her remaining t-shirts in a carton. She had one of the cutest butts imaginable and it was so very sexy with that yellow stain extending an inch or so outside of her swimsuits double crotch band. There weren’t many shirts left, so it was not inconvenient for her to carry them from the park. Her pants had nearly dried by then but the resulting yellow stain left no doubt that she'd wet her pants. She still didn't seem to care if anyone noticed and made no effort to hide the fact that she had wet her pants.

She used a local phone to call someone to come pick her up.