Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Posted Image

File Name: Public pee Girl
File Submitter: rachelkirwan
File Submitted: 04 Jan 2012
File Category: Videos / Movies / Clips

Ok so here is a collection of some new Public pee Girl videos that I found, I love these videos because even though the wettings are largely stagged (the girls are desperate but well they do do it on purpose), they are done entirely in public and you get to watch the people around the girls react to their huge accidents. The girls don't quite have the looks of shock and shame one would expect but well they are professionals. And they are all shot in Prague!

If anyone has any more please definitely post them, I have a few others at home but only recently found these!

Sorry they are segmented into parts I have no idea how to join them.

Rachel

Click here to download this file

Your welcome!

I have also many many videos from this site i am a french guy suscribe on desepration pipiculotte the best french site for wet panties and wet bed i wish to see you on this genious site !

How to send new video from werinpublic from my harddisc to the topic ?

C'est fantastic, je suis aussi sur Pipiculotte, et j'ai vue que mes postes on etait linked ici. Vous avez besoin to faire plus de posts, 7 je pense ici, et apres ca vous pouvez uploader, j'aime bien les wet in public et si vous avez besoin d'aides messager moi.

C'est fantastic, je suis aussi sur Pipiculotte, et j'ai vue que mes postes on etait linked ici. Vous avez besoin to faire plus de posts, 7 je pense ici, et apres ca vous pouvez uploader, j'aime bien les wet in public et si vous avez besoin d'aides messager moi.

please tell me How to upload new video from my hard disk to this magic site Thank you rachel

please tell me How to upload new video from my hard disk to this magic site Thank you rachel

Rachel are you an actress from boud to burst or similar , your name is not unknon for me ! from auvergne volcano's land Kiss

Erm I'm definitly not an actress on B2B I'm flattered. I have been around the scene for a few years now, maybe we met elsewhere? You need to make more posts first. Try introducing yourself in the forum. Once you hit 7 posts I believe you get more rights and the more after another limit. Read the form rules on the main forums page which should explain it. Do you use any other usernames?

ASL?