Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First Ever Wetting Partner-In-Crime!!

I haven't posted in a while... Some stuff went down and have kind of stayed incognito, apart from those that have private messages me...

But one can only stay away for a limited time... So HERE I AM! I AM BACK!!! 

So I am pulling this story out of the vaults... I have unlocked it, thrown away the key and am going to be more open about things than ever before... Because... WHY NOT!! 

So, This goes all the way back to 2008... Holy crap... That's almost 10 years ago! Back in the day of MySpace! I was friends with a guy called Rob who sang in a local band here in Australia. He was a mate from high school and they were having their EP launch. I would share around their stuff, plugging their show as good friends would! I had a couple of people contact me interested in going, I sent their messages on to my friend for all the details! One person messaged me however, and didn't ask about the band... They just said "are you going to be there"... I answered yes and was pretty damn happy with myself... I wasn't one to be openly flirted with or hit on in any way... I was a long haired scruffy looking guy... Always had rips in my jeans and holes in my clothes... Because, that was my style! I was a little rocker back then... Secretly still am!! 

It wasn't until the Saturday night that I went to the show, rocked out to some of the bands when I had people come up and say hi, the usual, they noticed me from promoting the band! (As some of you know, I'm an AV guy, done this sort of stuff my whole life!). It wasn't until one person came up and said hello... It was the girl that asked if I was going to be there. She introduced herself, I shall call her T for this story... I will not disclose her name... She asked if I wanted a drink and we went to the bar. It was odd... A girl was buying me a drink... I had never had that before! I was always the one leaving with the empty wallet! 

We talked for most of the night, watched my mates play and she grabbed my number and we went home our separate ways. I did the normal thing, sent her a message that night saying nice to meet you and such, nothing sexual or flirty... Im not that kind of guy that expects stuff on a first time meeting! We spoke over the next couple of days, just getting to know each other. I didn't tell her anything about the fetish I had... That was hard to bring up back then... 18 year old me still had a ton of growing up to do! We agreed to catch up the weekend after the show, I went to hers and met her grandparents. I am never nervous to meet parents, grandparents or anyone for that matter, embarrassment isn't something I get, nor caring what impression I leave on people either.

They lived on a farm... Im not a farm guy... I was born in London... City life is all I have known! Anyway, spent the day there watching some paranormal stuff, spoke, had lunch and I went home that night. No kissing, no flirting... Just friends. We continued talking when I was going home, it was an hour journey for me. She admitted to me that she thought she liked me, but wanted to see how things would go naturally. I was totally fine with that, "just play it cool Rev... You got this"!!! 

T was about 5'5, natural long straight natural red hair. She had two piercings in both sides of her lips, as well as one in her tongue. She had these really light blue eyes, they looked unnaturally blue, but they weren't contacts, that was her real colour. She rocked a half sleeve of a Mötley Crüe tattoo, and also another one on her shoulder blades of a pair of eyes... Im a sucker for tattoos! She wore heavy makeup... The kind of rockstar look! She was relatively thin, but had enormous knockers!! She was definitely due to have some pretty serious back problems in the future!! 

So, that week we caught up for dinner, afterwards we kissed, went home our separate ways. It was nice that for once someone wasn't just trying to jump into my pants... Someone wanted to take the time to get to know me. That weekend, she went out for her sisters birthday, I had a night in catching up on some shows, probably something gore or horror, that's my kind of bag! She was messaging me throughout the night, getting more and more tipsy by every half hour. It wasn't until she started flirting... Drunk obviously! Well, she wasn't embarrassing herself all too much, but she was sharing things that she would and wouldn't do. Normal stuff, not anything too our there. I can't remember exactly how we got there, but she then began to ask me to ask her things and she would say what she would and wouldn't do... Great! This was going to be fun! 

To her credit, she was pretty keen for almost everything! Then I asked the question... "Would you pee your pants..."... I was waiting for the awkward silence, but it was met with "if you want me too, but I don't know how that is sexual". I went on to explain how it could be, she agreed that it was something she would do... Not necessarily for me, but something she would do! A week later and nothing was mentioned about our conversation... But I did ask her out eventually and we started dating! Things were going well for a month... We shagged each other a lot, we got up to some other naughty/kinky kind of crap... Even some public f***ing! Oh the joys of being young! 

It was one night we were out at her farm and I was staying the night that we were having a few drinks, things got rowdy and she got desperate to pee! She said twice that she needed to go... But didn't make any attempt on going to the toilet. I thought she was doing on purpose to tease me, but she wasn't being "fun and playful" with the fact she needed to go... She just got lazy I guess... An hour past and she suddenly squeezed my hand super hard! She looked at me concerned. She starred at me for what was about 5 seconds and quickly stood up. She grabbed me by the hand and ran down the hallway to the bathroom. She yelled at me to close the door and lock it, so I did. She was fumbling in her tipsy state trying to get her skinny jeans off... She got them halfway down when she started leaking... She was legitimately having an accident... 

She leaked in her panties (a pink thong with with frangipani's on them... I remember it vividly!) and it was dripping into her skinny jeans as she was pulling them down. She ripped down her thong and sat on the toilet! She was determined to get there even know some damage had been done. She sat there peeing for what seemed like a minute strong! She looked at me and just went back to conversation like nothing happened... She didn't do it to turn me on... It's like she forgot our conversation! She pulled her panties up and her jeans, and walked back out to the kitchen... She was dirty and didn't care!! 

After another drink... I brought up that I found that rather sexy... She seemed confused and I had to explain my fetish... She didn't understand it, but said it felt good to be warm as it was a cold night! I said does it bother her to be sitting there in her partially wet jeans... She told me to feel them as they weren't that bad... To her credit, not much had leaked through, they were wearable. But knowing what had happened and she was sitting there in the jeans she had an accident in, it turned me on beyond belief!! 

Time passed, I needed to pee so I told her to excuse me. She said she wanted to watch as she hadn't seen a guy pee before that she dated. So, I took her to the bathroom and I pissed. She seemed to enjoy it... I don't know what about it she liked, but she sat there and watched with a smile on her face. I guess she never knew someone interested in Omo... So maybe she was trying to get into it for me?! Who knows... Even to this day I don't know she was thinking when she watched me, nor what she got out of it. After I was done, I shook off, like every guy should, and turned around and she started kissing me, right then and there in the bathroom. After things started getting heated, she unbuttoned her jeans and told me she needed to go. 

She sat down in the toilet in her thong and told me she was nervous, but wanted to know what it was like. She was looking at me all glass eyed. You could see she was tipsy, but she genuinely wanted to know what it was like to pee herself. I don't think it was to turn me on, it was actually more for herself. She sat there for a minute and started looking sad, she couldn't bring herself to do it. I helped her... I started touching her through her panties, every so slightly... She threw her head back in awe and just relaxed... It wasn't long until her head sprang up and she looked at me... "It's coming..." She said. Next thing you know, a few spurts escaped her and dribbled through her panties... Then a gentle stream... Then a torrent. She was sitting there, on the toilet in her panties pissing through them with my hand over her pussy... She never lost eye contact with me and sat there with her jaw dropped... 

When she was done... She froze for 10 seconds.... Then smiled at me. She managed the words "I peed my pants", and then decided to stand up from the toilet and just jump me sticking her tongue as far down my throat as it could possibly go. We literally screwed each other right then and there in the bathroom... Was some of the messiest sex I have ever had!!! 

I have some more stories with this girl... Seeing as I dated her for 4 months ish... If you like the story above and want more just let me know! I hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for giving it a read :) 
Okay, some of you wanted more... So where do I begin!! After that experience, she brought it up a few times on the phone... And she went on to say she was kind of interested in seeing what it felt like to not just pee her pants but other things... But more or less, she seemed like she was getting into wetting. I told her things that I liked to see her wet. Now for me, I'm into wetting panties. Jeans was never a big thing for me, although I do appreciate a good jeans soaking!! Im into wearing skirts and outfits... Peeing straight through the panties... 

She said when her family goes to sleep, she is going to pee her panties as she wanted to know what it's like! I said for her to show me... I begged her that I wanted to see it. Hey, at this point in my life I didn't know anyone that had this fetish... So I wanted to see everything this girl did!! She told me she would try... And guess what... That night she sent me my first ever wetting video from someone I knew! 

I will be honest... It was her first time wetting and she was filming... So im guessing she didn't feel the pleasure from it... But at the same time, she was experimenting... She was filming herself for my feedback mostly... But it was horridly filmed... No offence to her! But hey, first time huh! Well... This went on for a month... Every now and again she wet and filmed it for me! I still have some of her wetting videos... They are terrible quality as they were sent over a phone back in 2008! But hey, if you all wish to see them, let me know! 

Hope you guys enjoyed part 2! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll answer them below! :) 
11 hours ago, Revolver_Kidd said:
Okay, some of you wanted more... So where do I begin!! After that experience, she brought it up a few times on the phone... And she went on to say she was kind of interested in seeing what it felt like to not just pee her pants but other things... But more or less, she seemed like she was getting into wetting. I told her things that I liked to see her wet. Now for me, I'm into wetting panties. Jeans was never a big thing for me, although I do appreciate a good jeans soaking!! Im into wearing skirts and outfits... Peeing straight through the panties... 

She said when her family goes to sleep, she is going to pee her panties as she wanted to know what it's like! I said for her to show me... I begged her that I wanted to see it. Hey, at this point in my life I didn't know anyone that had this fetish... So I wanted to see everything this girl did!! She told me she would try... And guess what... That night she sent me my first ever wetting video from someone I knew! 

I will be honest... It was her first time wetting and she was filming... So im guessing she didn't feel the pleasure from it... But at the same time, she was experimenting... She was filming herself for my feedback mostly... But it was horridly filmed... No offence to her! But hey, first time huh! Well... This went on for a month... Every now and again she wet and filmed it for me! I still have some of her wetting videos... They are terrible quality as they were sent over a phone back in 2008! But hey, if you all wish to see them, let me know! 

Hope you guys enjoyed part 2! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll answer them below! :) 

Please do share the vids