Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Note: This intro is going to be long, but once it is set up, I don’t think there will be anything as long as this :P.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Kuron slowly awoken to the sound of her alarm clock ringing as the annoying object kept its audial assault on her ears.

I know I have to wake up, so just shut up already, the girl grumbled as she lazily climbed out of bed. She looked at the clock to see it read 7 A.M., an hour before class starts. As she reached to turn off the clock, she walked to the dresser by her desk to begin her usual routine of getting ready for school. However, as Kuron was passing by her desk, she remembered that she had already graduated just yesterday and she didn’t need to be up so early. She cursed at herself for forgetting something so simple and forgetting to turn off her alarm as she debated the idea of going back to sleep, but a nagging feeling in her abdomen caught her attention.

Ugh, I should use really use the bathroom first, Kuron thought to herself as she walked into the bathroom. Though before she could sit down on the toilet, she heard the doorbell to her house ring.

“I wonder who it is so early in the morning…” Kuron grumbled to no one as she checked herself in the mirror to make herself presentable. There, she saw a pair of dark, sapphire eyes gazing back at her. The owner had a head of slightly messy shoulder length silver hair with long bangs, enough to cover almost half her face. Standing at 5’ 4”, she was by no means tall, but not as short as some of her classmates. Having a slim body and a somewhat shy personality at school, she is seen as a fragile girl in need of protecting. She was currently dressed in an oversized gray T-shirt reaching to mid-thigh with some rainbow twin point sword thingy with a silver handle that she thought looked cool from a game she had been planning to play, but just didn’t have time to get to, and a pair of black panties underneath.

It was called Ring World, or something like that…

Kuron shook her head to focus on the matter on hand as she walked to her dresser. Since she lived in the city by herself (her parents preferred the countryside, sending her allowance; though she would visit from time to time), she could lounge around in her most comfortable way of dressing, but it obviously wasn’t appropriate for a girl of her age to answer the door in just her shirt and underwear, right? Kuron rummaged around her drawers, looking for something quick and comfortable to wear before deciding to put on a pair of gym shorts and heading to answer the door. However, when she looked through the peephole, she saw no-one there, though she saw something brown near the bottom of the fisheye lens.

Oh boy! I wonder if it’s my poster that I ordered a couple days ago? But that isn’t supposed to arrive until Friday… contemplated Kuron as she opened the door to retrieve her package. On the shipping label, it listed her name and address as the recipient and a foreign company name “世界カード” labeled as the sender.

Sekai Kādo… I don’t remember ordering anything off of Congo online from this company…

Interested more by what’s in the package, and ignoring the protests of her body of release, she opened up the packaging to reveal its contents. Inside the shipping box contained a smooth, clear box housing a shiny, dark black flat card-like object that one could mistake for a credit card but, and a similarly-colored bracelet underneath. As Kuron picked up the container, a piece of paper fell out of the box. Kuron put the container down and bent over to pick up the piece of paper, ignoring the protests of her bladder, which turned out to be a letter from the company, reading:

Dear Ms. Kuron Hakuryu,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen as the part of the select few to receive our revolutionary product called “Kādo,” also known as, “The Card.” For years we have been trying to search for the right answer to fulfill peoples’ fantasies, and today we are pleased to introduce this product to the public. With Kādo, your wildest dreams can be achieved. Just put on the bracelet, which will automatically scan for your innermost desires. Once you want to live them, just tap your card to the bracelet and you’ll be able to select some of possibilities that Kādo has to offer!

世界カード

Sekai Kādo Corporation

After reading the letter, Kuron was even more confused to what was going on.

Maybe this is a joke birthday present? But my birthday is still half a year away… This has to be some sort of joke.

With that, she studied the bracelet more closely, and noticed that it wasn’t a full loop, but rather a crescent shape, with some sort of metal lining on the underside of it. Mesmerized by the strange piece of jewelry, and took it out to see how it looked on her wrist. Kuron slowly eased the dark black bracelet onto her left wrist, wincing slightly at the cold feeling as the metal made contact on her skin.

This actually looks pretty cool, especially since my name is “Kuro”-n, hahaha.

Kuron slightly chuckled to herself as she made that horrible pun to herself as if she never heard it before, and picked up the remaining card on the table. Upon contact with her hand, the card changed to display her name, “Kuron Hakuryu,” in silver on the surface. Surprised at the change in the card, Kuron dropped the card, where it slid off the container and into the crack between the table and the wall, where it landed with a heavy “thunk” on the floor.

What the heck? Must be some new display technology or something.

Sighing at the idea of reaching behind the table to find the accursed card, she walked the side of the table and kneeled on the ground to try and reach between the table and the wall. As she started to kneel however, her body reminded her of her need to go to the bathroom that she had been ignoring up to this point.

Ooh, I need to go more badly than I thought…

Kuron winced as she tried to reach farther back behind the table, feeling around for the slick black card.

I know you’re somewhere back here…

She slowly worked the table farther from the wall so she could fit her whole arm behind the desk, and eventually even had her shoulder in the crevice. This position allowed her to reach all the way to the end of the wall, where the card had lodged itself. Consequentially, this also meant that she was leaning her body slightly into the desk, where the corner was starting to dig into body. With the increased pressure on her abdomen, Kuron’s urge to pee increased significantly, reminding her as a small jolt shot through her bladder. She winced at the pain, but quickly dismissed it as she felt what seemed to be the corner of a flat object with the tip of her middle finger that she assumed was the card.

AH-HA! FOUND YOU! Now I just need some more reach to work the card along the wall towards me.

Kuron leaned more into the table, prioritizing getting the card over her needs of release, since she was so close to getting the damn thing out of there. The more she leaned, she felt her holding getting harder and harder as the floodgates to her golden river were reaching their limits.

Just a little more…

Suddenly, a much larger wave of pain was sent throughout her lower stomach, causing Kuron to nearly lose control.

“EEP!” cried Kuron as she quickly retracted her left arm and used both arms to press down on her crotch to prevent herself from leaking. Little did she know, while she was pulling her arm out, she also flicked the card along the wall towards herself, where it just happened to make contact with the bracelet, initializing the Kādo startup sequence, causing the bracelet to start changing into various colors, flowing like paint would in water.

Whew, that was close… I almost peed myself there… thought Kuron as she slowly stood up to inspect the damage, which luckily, was none. She then noticed the faint vibration in her wrist as the Kādo bracelet started to change colors more rapidly.

“User identified. Name: Kuron Hakuryu. Other Attributes: Unknown. Commencing user body linkage,” came a robotic female voice from the bracelet.

What the fu-

Kuron’s thoughts were interrupted as the bracelet expanded its circumference, then quickly contracted onto her wrist again. She then felt a sharp pain coming from her wrist, like a hundred needles were just punched in.

“Body linkage complete. User interface display successful. Commencing physical & mental scans and first-time operation tests.”

Kuron started to see different images flash across her eyes, lines of code and different diagrams of what seemed to be of herself. Suddenly, a different type of pain appeared, but this one originated from her brain, as if someone were crushing her entire skull from all directions at once. Memories of her life flooded her vision. One of her when she was little and playing in the sandbox. One of her in elementary school, being scolded for wetting her bed. One of her in middle school, hanging out with her friends. One of her in junior year, studying for her finals. One of her less than 24 hours ago, walking at graduation.

“Scans complete. Prepare for transfer.”

Then, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kuron woke up, she noticed that she wasn’t in her room, but it looked like she was floating in space, yet she was still on some sort of invisible surface. She rubbed her head as she slowly got up into a sitting position grimacing as she tried to keep herself upright.

“Good morning, master,” a male voice said.

With that statement, Kuron sat up straight, ready to defend herself in case anyone attacked her.

“W-w-who are you?” questioned Kuron, darting her head in different directions in case someone tried to sneak up on her.

“You can call me Kādo, but I am not a ‘who,’ more like a ‘what,’” the voice replied.

“Ok…. Then what are you?”

“I am an artificial intelligence created for you to communicate to and reproduce your greatest fantasies,” replied Kādo.

“Wait… Artificial intelligence? Fantasies? What is this, some sort of beginning to an anime series?”

“Perhaps, if that’s what you truly want it to be.”

“Stop joking with me, I want to go home, where I will wake up and this would all be some screwed up dream.”

“If that is really what you want Master, but my preliminary scans here show that’s not what you really wish for.”

“What do you mean by ‘scans’? You don’t know me, you stalker!”

“I scanned both your physical form and mental states, so I know your body inside and out. For example, you’re 5’4”, weigh 125 pounds, cup size B, and have blood type AB-. As for mentally, your favorite colors are red and black, have a neck biting kink, and… Oh, what’s this? You secretly like to wet-“

“STOP IT. OK. YOU KNOW ME. Now, explain what’s going on.”

“A-hem. As I have explained before, all I am programmed to do is make your fantasies come true, and you are able to visit other dimensions. However, since most people have troubles describing their ideal dreams through words, and usually will have different ones at different times, I will prepare three choices that you can choose from that have been predetermined with the initial scanning that I had performed previously. You can always return here once you have finished, and I will always be ready to assist you when you need it. Currently, your body has been transported to this separate dimension from the one you live in, and will be returned when you wish to. Time will not change no matter how much time you spent here, and you can manipulate this dimension to however you want.”

“Manipulate? You mean like do anything I want?”

“Yes. Anything. For example, you can recreate food, people, anything, really. Even a new set of clothes, which you seem to need, since I can see your panties through your T-shirt.”

“How do you see…” Kuron stopped mid-sentence as she started to notice the wet, clammy feeling between her legs and the slight puddle that had formed around her legs. “Where are you so I can punch you in the face, you freaking pervert?!?” half-screamed Kuron as she blushed deeply, trying to conceal the wetness between her legs, but ended up just squirming around, spreading the wetness about.

“If you wish for me to have a physical form, then consider your wish granted.”

Suddenly, the area in front of her started to shimmer with a bright light, and a male figure appeared from the light. Kuron gaped in awe as this figure fully stepped out of the light. White, messily tousled hair with long bangs hanging on both sides of his face. Dark crimson pupils in his eyes looked slightly menacing, yet playful. Kuron’s eyes traced the strong jawline down to his face, past his delicious-looking neck and down to his broad shoulders. He was dressed casually in a white V-neck T-shirt with a grey hooded jacket, and tight-fitting black jeans. A silver necklace dangled loosely around his neck, with a black ring that looked like the bracelet hung at the bottom. To match the mini-bracelet one the necklace, Kādo also sported a small black rectangular earring on his right ear. “I looked through your desires and hope this is the ideal form that you would like me to take,” said Kādo as he smirked at the girl still sitting on the ground.

Kuron continued to gape at the handsome figure standing before her, as he looked like a flawless god that just appeared.

“I know I look handsome, but do I need to bite you to get your attention?” smirked Kādo as he approached Kuron. “Plus, you should probably get out of those clothes. Here, let me do it for you, Master.”

As her mind registered what Kādo had said, Kuron realized the implications of his statement, and quickly started to back away.

“I’m not going to let you change me, you pervert!” screamed Kuron.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to see anything… that I didn’t already see,” said Kādo, mumbling the last bit under his breath, as he waved his hand.

Kuron suddenly felt weightless as her body floated into the air, and her clothes started to dissolve into a bright light. Before the bright light could disappear, new clothes started to materialize on her body, as she was also slowly brought back down onto the floor. As she felt her feet come into contact with the surface, a mirror also materialized in front of her, and she was able to get a good look at what clothes she had changed into. Kuron was now wearing a white form-fitting T-shirt with a loose hooded jacket, and a dark grey skirt that went to her lower thighs, along with black thigh-highs and a pair of black high boots to match. Her bracelet remained on her wrist, and the card was now miniaturized to about 1/3 the size it was originally, and also stranded on a silver necklace which had also materialized around her neck.

“Wow. How did you do that?” asked Kuron as she continued to study herself in the mirror.

“As I said before, you have complete control over this dimension, and can do basically anything you want,” replied Kādo.

“So I just imagine something, and it will appear?”

“That is correct.”

Kuron marveled at the idea of being a creator of her own universe, as she could do whatever she wanted with it, but what to do with it? She started small, by first picturing a small bottle of orange juice, as she had yet to drink or eat anything this morning. Closing her eyes and picturing the plastic bottle with the sweet and sour nectar of the citrus fruit contained within the container, Kuron held out her hands and felt the cool surface of a weight land on her hands. Upon opening her eyes, she found a bottle of the said juice sitting on top of her hands.

“That is so cool!” Kuron exclaimed as she opened the bottle and started chugging the liquid down.

“I see that you’re thirsty, huh?”

“Shut up!” Kuron shouted as she started thinking of ways to stab Kādo with his rage-inducing remarks. Thinking about what to do next, Kuron tried to decide on something more complicated to materialize and settled on attempting a television. She closed her eyes and tried to picture a flat-screen TV on a stand that was playing her favorite show. When she opened her eyes, she saw a 60” flat screen TV sitting on a wooden TV stand, and was excited to check if it worked. However, when she tried to push the power button, nothing happened.

“I can assure you there is power being routed to the TV, but it seems you don’t have enough experience to materialize such a large and complicated object yet,” interrupted Kādo as Kuron continued to fiddle around with the TV.

“Then how do I fix that?”

“Well, since it seems that you like games, I have determined that implementing an RPG-style system to your bracelet world seemed to be the best option. As you level up, the bigger and more complicated things you can materialize.”

“Well, how do I level up?”

“This is where it gets interesting. Remember those worlds I was talking about? Complete the quests for each of the worlds, and you will gain experience with each quest finished. You can also use this experience to level up different abilities.”

“What three worlds are there?”

“Since they change depending on your mood, I have determined that these three worlds are most suitable for you right now,” Kādo said as 3 faint white selection orbs appeared in front of Kuron. The first had a black symbol of a gun on it. The second orb had a symbol with a chess piece on it. The third and last orb had a symbol with a mug on it.

“So Master, what is your pick?”

[1] - Gun

[2] - Chess Piece

[3] - Mug

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current stats:

Kuron Hakuryu

Level: 1

EXP: 0/10

HP: 100/100 (no recovery)

MP: 100/100 (slow recovery)

PP: 15/100

Known moves:

- Mana Burst (30 MP, 8-15 DMG, Chance of Stun) – Jolt of mana stored within shoots out, hitting target with a chance of stunning them

- Basic Fighting (0 MP, ? DMG) [State: Unarmed] – Depending on the choice of move, you can either land an ineffective hit, or a very effective hit

- Materializing [Lvl:1, Cooldown: 3 turns] – Can materialize small and basic items with no complex parts, anything ranging from bandages to currency

Skill Tree:

eQEWUnA.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I suddenly got this idea stuck in my head and was playing around with it until I decided to actually make a story with it. Forgive me if it sucks, but practice makes perfect, right? :D Since this is still a rough idea being added, it will be fleshed out as the story progresses since I’m not entirely sure what will happen due to it being interactive, ya’know? :P.

P.S. Let's play spot the references! There are 2 that are included within the story, and the 3 orbs are obviously references to another 3 :).

Edited by ShowOffX (see edit history)

So 5 for [3] and 2 for [2]. I had originally thought that [2] or [1] would win, as a mug seems a bit mundane, but sure, let's go with [3]!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuron contemplates her decision, before reaching out to touch the right orb, the one with the shape of a mug imprinted on it.

“Well, then. Sweet dreams, Master. Don’t let them catch you,” Kādo says, as he starts preparing the transfer.

"Wait, what are you talking about," Kuron asks.

"You'll see," Kādo smirks, before the whole world in front of Kuron starts to fade to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GRAAAAAAA*

At the sound of a nasty growl, Kuron suddenly was awake. She looked around to get a better feel of her surroundings to figure out she was inside of a car.

What am I doing in here...?

Kuron looked outside the windows to see that she was back in a city, but something seemed a bit off about the place.

Why is it so quiet…?

She quietly opened the door to the car and stepped outside to be greeted with the sight of a high school in front of her. As she closed the car door, she heard the same nasty growl before.

*GRAAAAAAAA-*

When Kuron turned around to investigate the source of the voice, she was greeted with the sight of a hunch over figure, its body slowly decaying as it slowly started to walk towards her.

HOLY SHIT. IS THAT A FREAKIN’ ZOMBIE!?!?!?

Her suspicions were confirmed as the figure continued its trek towards her, its thin, decomposing arms reaching out to grab her. Out of instinct, Kuron sped towards the school, hoping to take shelter inside the building. As she sped towards the school, the sound of her footsteps reverberating throughout the lot started to attract the attention of more of these undead, and soon, there was a small mob following the poor girl. This only sparked her to run even faster, her flight instinct taking over her body.

This is NOT how I’m going to die!!!

Kuron felt the adrenaline rush and the burning feeling in her muscles she ran up the stairs to the doors of the school. With the zombies still on her tail, she yanked on the door to get inside…. only to find the door locked.

SON OF A-

Yanking harder on the door seemed effortless as the steel door refused to budge, and with the zombies closing in fast, Kuron tried kicking at the lock to break into the school. Readying herself, she backed up a little bit, lifted her leg, and kicked the lock with as much force as she could, to be rewarded with a sharp pain in her leg. Luckily, that strong kick dislodged the door lock, as it swung open, revealing the inside of a hallway lined with lockers, separated intermittently with doors to classroom. Kuron rushed inside, wincing at the dull pain in her right leg, and slammed the door shut before the zombies could get inside, sliding a pipe in place to lock the doors to one another.

That was a close one, Kuron thought to herself as she limped down the hallway, trying to find a weapon to defend herself with. She turned right into the first classroom, to be greeted with a gruesome sight of broken glass and dried blood everywhere, splattered on the floor, on the desks, and along the walls. Kuron quickly turned around to avert her eyes and try not to puke, and quickly headed into the second classroom to see if there was anything that wasn’t covered in someone’s blood. The second classroom wasn’t covered in blood, but it also didn’t contain anything of use either. The only notable thing of use in it was a thick history textbook.

Maybe I could use this as a weapon to hit people in the head with. Kuron… CHOP!... I like it…

As Kuron opened the third door, she was greeted with the sight of something being swung at her face rapidly. She screamed and closed her eyes as she held the textbook in front of her, desperately trying to minimize the amount of damage done by the weapon. Before it made contact, it stopped. Kuron slowly opened her eyes and lowered her textbook to see the blunt edge of a shovel aimed at her neck. She traced the shaft of the shovel up to the owner, where she found a pair of amethyst eyes staring menacingly back at her.

“Who are you and what do you want?”

[1] – Answer truthfully of who you are and what happened (omitting the part w/ Kādo and making up a story until the car to not sound crazy).

[2] – Stay silent.

[3] – Attempt to grab her weapon.

[4] – Something else (describe).

Current stats:

Kuron Hakuryu

HP: 90/100 [movement slowed due to injured leg]

MP: 100/100

PP: 30/100

Sorry that I didn’t explain this yet, but “PP” is also for “Pee Points” (and cause I couldn’t resist making it PP due to the puns). At 75, it will start hindering thoughts, as Kuron will be constantly reminded that she needs to go. 85 is when movement will start being hindered, as Kuron will start to slow down as she needs to deliberate how to take her steps to avoid losing control. 95 is when she will completely stop moving. You won’t ever hit 100 because by then, Kuron will have already lost control.

So… Anyone guess who/where this place is? I also included another reference to something else in there. ;D

P.S. No-one tried to guess the references from the 1st post? :( .

Answers:

“Ring World” is a reference to Halo, and the sword thingy on Kuron’s original T-shirt was supposed to be an energy sword.

The 2nd reference was how “Kādo” was named. If you look at the letter, you will see that Sekai Kādo Corp is trying to “search for the right answer,” and couple that with the name Kādo itself (which is actually lengthened from “Kado”), it is a reference to the anime series Sekai Suru Kado, also known as Kado: The Right Answer. This one is a bit of a stretch, but I didn’t know what to name the AI figure, and the cube thing from Kado sprang to mind, lol.

“Oh! My name is Kuron. Kuron Hakuryu. I got stranded here when I was in my car and was attacked by zombies before running in here.”

“So you’re not here to do anything, huh? Is there anyone else with you?”

“No! I’m not here to do anything! I swear! I’m all by myself and just was finding somewhere to stay safe!” Kuron exclaimed as she waved her hands in front of her.

“I see. You seem safe. For now. But let me introduce myself. My name is Kurumi Ebisuzawa. I was a student here before they attacked,” Kurumi said before lowering her shovel and reaching out her hand.

“Nice to meet you Kurumi,” Kuron said as she shook her hand. “If you don’t mind me asking, what were you doing when all this happened?”

“We all were still at school. We rushed to the rooftop and barricaded it before anything could chase after us. Since then, we’ve slowly cleared the school and have set up makeshift barricades in the hallways,” Kurumi explained as she slowly led Kuron into the hallway. “Ever since then, we’ve been living off the rations in the school and have even been growing some of our own food. Luckily since the backup batteries in this school are solar-powered, we’ve had the luxury of electric powered things, such as lights and heating elements.”

“That sounds pretty nice. Wait. You said ‘we.’ Who else is there?” Kuron questioned as she winced slightly while being led up the stairs by Kurumi.

“Well, there are only 4 of us right now. We’re going to meet them right now. You can introduce yourself to them.”

“Eh?”

“You did say that you were stranded in your car and needed somewhere to stay, right? It doesn’t seem like you’re in any condition to go somewhere else nor have the equipment to move places either. I saw you limping up the stairs earlier. Ah! Here we are! Welcome to the School Living Club!” Kurumi exclaimed as she opened a door.

Walking inside the room, Kuron found a rectangular table sitting near the window surrounded by several chairs. A girl with short beige hair was currently sitting at the table reading a book. On the left, there was a small kitchenette, where a girl with long brown hair was standing preparing some sort of meal.

“Welcome back!” the brown-haired girl said. “Eh? Who’s this, Kurumi?”

“I found her in one of the classrooms. She seemed like she was running from the zombies and was looking for a weapon.”

“H-hello. My name is Kuron Hakuryu. N-nice to meet you.

“Oh, nice to meet you too. My name is Yuuri Wakasa, but you can just call me Rii,” the brown-haired girl said.

“Nice to meet you too Kuron, my name is Miki Naoki, but you can just call me Miki,” said the beige hair girl.

“Nice to meet both of you. I thought Kurumi said there were 4 of you?”

“Ah, Yuki-senpai is still in class, though it should be about time she returns.”

“In class…?”

Just as Kuron was about to ask about that statement, the door burst open, revealing a pink haired girl wearing a black cat-cap who shouted, “I’M BACK EVERYONE!”

“Welcome back Yuki-senpai, how was class?”

“I got scolded again for falling asleep again,” Yuki said as she pouted.

“You mustn’t fall asleep in class, lest you fall behind on your studies,” lectured Rii.

“I know, I know. It’s all fine,” said Yuki as she waved her hand in the air nonchalantly. “Huh? Who’s this?”

“Oh, my name is Kuron Hakuryu. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too! Are you a new transfer student looking for a club to join?” Yuki asked with stars gleaming in her eyes.

“Huh? I don’t know what you’re talking about. And clubs? I was in several when I was in high school…”

“’Was’ in high school? So you’re Kuron-senpai! Why are you here then Kuron-senpai?” Yuki questioned.

“Oh! Uhhh…..” Kuron said as she struggled to come up with an answer.

“Yuki-chan, you should be more polite to our guest and not pester her with so many questions. Anyway, Kuron-senpai is here as a new assistant advisor to our club, isn’t that right?” answered Rii, as she winked at Kuron.

“Huh!?”

“Just roll with it,” whispered Miki quietly to Kuron.

“Oh yes! Nice to meet you Yuki!”

“Oh I see! Well, I look forward to working with you!” Yuki said happily as she sat down and started to work on what seemed like homework.

“She’s a handful isn’t she?” said Kurumi as she sat in another chair, and pulled out her shovel to start polishing it.

“Yes, Senpai is a bit too energetic sometimes,” Miki said as she picked up her book and resumed reading.

“Well, dinner will be ready soon, so take some time to relax before we start serving,” said Rii as she continued prepping the food.

What will you do now?

[1] – Talk to one of the girls. [Specify which]

[2] – Explore the room more.

[3] – Something else. [Specify what]

Current stats:

Kuron Hakuryu

HP: 90/100 [movement slowed due to injured leg]

MP: 100/100

PP: 40/100

So. You’ve met the “School Living Club.” Let’s see what you guys do, lol. I’m sorry that I didn’t really describe appearance that much, but I figured that it would sort of hinder word flow (and a picture is worth a thousand words more than mine right? :P). See below for a pic of all 4 of them. They’re all from the manga/anime Gakkou Gurashi! (or School-Live!) btw, if anyone is wondering.

Also, I might drop honorifics (the -senpai, -san, -kun, -chan, etc.) after this, what do you guys think?

All the colors needed. I might have to reuse them next time for other characters in other orbs x.x . I'll try to keep it as organized and uniform as possible, but sorry if I end up coloring something incorrect >.< .

P.S. Last time's reference was a Soul Eater reference to Maka’s “Maka Chop” where she chops someone on the head with a book, lol. No references in this update since it’s mostly just dialogue and intro’s :(.

yandere-316325-ebisuzawa_k.jpg

On 8/10/2017 at 0:48 PM, lmhawk said:

I would say 3: Test out your manifestation powers. You need to use them to level them up, right? Pain killers might be something to try for. If that's too complicated, a weapon maybe?

That may be a good idea, but the weapon she needs may be too big.

On 8/1/2017 at 8:10 AM, JLH99 said:

Dropping the honorifics (titles?) might not be a bad idea. I for one cannot take them seriously in any sort of anime setting.

On to voting, I say we should explore the room more. It doesn't hurt to know your surroundings.

The exploring is good. Knowing surroundings is just as important as chatting. Can I do a double vote and say 1 and 2?