Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Felt like giving a little bit back to this amazing community

I've been talking to a few people over the past couple days and it reminded me how great this community is at omorashi.org. I really just wanna say thank you to everybody for being so awesome! And a special thank you to Kirito for making this all possible, I'd be your pet kitten or your master any day <3

Without further ado, here are a few shots I took just to be able to give something back. If anybody likes these I'm happy to take requests for photos or videos.

20170722_221332.jpg

20170722_221337.jpg

20170722_221251.jpg

20170722_221259.jpg

20170722_221207.jpg

20170722_221216.jpg

On 22/07/2017 at 11:11 PM, Mom2three said:

Love the ones with no pjs on, can see how full and wet they are, and so very cute...

Hehe... Thank you!

On 27/07/2017 at 2:14 AM, pantyboy2012 said:

Good stuff!

I'm glad you like it, thank you!

On 27/07/2017 at 3:27 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Fantastic, I love waistband shots. This is great!

I think of you every time I take a photo with the waistband poking out. Thank you so much :3

3 hours ago, Mom2three said:

Hmmmmm any shots in jeans???? Maybe with something peeking out......

(like the waistband.....)

I can definitely do a shot in jeans! I feel like you're suggesting something naughtier though...

1 hour ago, Titans265 said:

I say go with jeans but I would be fine if you did one walking your dogs or a panty wetting

I don't have the courage to do much outside... But I could maybe do panties...

54 minutes ago, Wetbriefs said:

Great pics!

Thank you!

Oh how wonderful, thank you so much for sharing these are great. I'm impressed they fit you so well, and I love the shots of you laying down.

Is that a box of pullups I see behind you? Do those fit you as well? I ask because I wanted to buy some (I love the Hello Kitty ones), but I was worried they would not fit well and it would be a waste.

Thanks again for sharing!

3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Oh how wonderful, thank you so much for sharing these are great. I'm impressed they fit you so well, and I love the shots of you laying down.

Is that a box of pullups I see behind you? Do those fit you as well? I ask because I wanted to buy some (I love the Hello Kitty ones), but I was worried they would not fit well and it would be a waste.

Thanks again for sharing!

You're welcome :3 I'm glad you like them~ I'm always surprised at how comfortable they are too. I could literally wear these all the time.

While I can sort of slide a 4T/5T pull-up on, it definitely does not fit. It starts ripping before I have it all the way up, it's incredibly tight, and half my butt hangs out. I can only imagine it would be even harder with feminine hips. If you see a small pack on sale it might be fun too try but I do not recommend buying a big pack or box or at full price.