Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to release your bladder/bowels whilst wearing a diaper

Hello, 

As most people know, I have an incredibly weak bladder, almost Incontence... So why would someone like me have issues with releasing? I don't, but I know others do... 

If you'd rather keep your diaper dry, don't bother reading this, but if you do, here are a few ways to release.

Note: Drink around 1-1.5 liters of water before hand and wait for around 30 min to one hour before taking these methods.

1. Toilet Drippling 

This is very simple, all you need to do is sit on your toilet and try to release. If it doesn't work, close your eyes and imagine your not wearing a diaper, push your bladder slowly. If that doesn't work, go to the next release method.

2. Stand up 

Spread your legs wide apart, try to relax, try to think about happy things. Once you feel calm, tell your mind that it's ok, you want to pee, it's natural to pee. Now put pressure on your bladder, slowly build it up for 45 seconds then stop. If this doesn't work, put light pressure on your kidneys and try again for 45 seconds. If this doesn't work, goto the next method. 

3. Bowel therapy 

You need to have the light urge to defecate before doing this method. Once you do, lay on your back and slowly raise your rectum up. Once you've got your diaper at a 45 degree angle, lift your upper body up with your arms until your level with your diaper. Now, push against your bowels with all your might. If you don't want to release your bowels, push hard for a few seconds, then stop and repeat for 10 intervals. 

If none of these methods worked, you've got one strong bladder that I can't break, well done! 

As a boy I wore a diaper for trips on trains where there were often no accessible toilets and on some other occasions.  The advice I had then was "don't worry about it- just wait and see if you need to go, and when you do don't fight it".  If you try to hurry things you are doing something that is probably unnatural and running counter to the way you were raised.  This will make it more difficult, but if you wait until your body is ready things should flow nicely.

Thanks for this I guess. This may come across as a bit rude and I don't mean for it to be that way, but I think most people who are on a fetish site like this will probably know how to pee. I think the problem that the few people who can't actually pee in a diaper have is un-training themselves, which this may help, but at least to me, these things are on the more obvious side. Like please point me to someone who can't figure this out for themselves. Again sorry, and Im glad you posted this. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 10:46 AM, BENAir01 said:

Thanks for this I guess. This may come across as a bit rude and I don't mean for it to be that way, but I think most people who are on a fetish site like this will probably know how to pee. I think the problem that the few people who can't actually pee in a diaper have is un-training themselves, which this may help, but at least to me, these things are on the more obvious side. Like please point me to someone who can't figure this out for themselves. Again sorry, and Im glad you posted this. 

I've always had a hard time wetting.  Any tips that I can think about are appreciated.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, BENAir01 said:

I don't know. I find it very difficult to release in certain positions. It's probably just a matter of training though, since I've only just worked up the courage to try a diaper myself after finding them arousing for ages. Plus which, if you don't find it helpful, you can ignore it. 

I have this kind of odd experience where if I hold for too long I feel 'locked up' and struggle to let go at all (like when I wake up in the morning with a full bladder, sometimes it will only drain slightly until I'm more awake). So the best time to teach my body how to pee in strange positions (such as lying down, which I've had to work on) is when I can feel it but before I get too full for it to come out.