Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any other asexuals here?

Grey Ace here and yeah I personally prefer the sensations of Omo myself, and the naughty side, and just it's kinda fun... Mind you I'm not a sex-averse Ace so would be more than happy to try it in a sexual context too if anyone would have me... But I think the romantic side would be my favourite, like my biggest fantasy is to find some cute girl willing to share my Omo interests and for her to sit on my lap and wet herself (and therefore me too). The fantasy doesn't then extend to having rampant sex as a result, it's the intimacy and closeness I think makes that so "hot" to my Ace-brain!

Oh and just FYI you can be Gay as well as Ace, Ace is just a lack of sexual attraction but you may be Homoromantic Ace (ie you're gay in your romantic attractions), or if you're grey or Demi then you may experience sexual attraction in certain circumstances at which point you'd probably want to describe it as Homosexual... Same for pretty much any other orientation...

16 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

:tongue:

I would rather be asexual than frustrated. Very few women would want to be in a relationship where I only have any sexual interest when they are desperate. I can, of course, please them otherwise, but typically aren't exactly thrilled when the guy lacks any interest.

Fair do's, but to be fair asexual doesn't specifically mean no sexual interest (though it does for a lot of people and personally my own libido is relatively low), it's purely about attraction at it's core... And I often wish I wasn't asexual so I could "get" all the hype about sexual attraction in movies and songs, and my libido might get me some "action" which would help me fit with the normal Allosexual stereotype, so being asexual DEFINITELY wouldn't get rid of all frustration!

All in all just never worth wishing to be something you're not - better to just spend your effort finding a way that the way you ARE can make you happy! (sorry - pure stilton-grade cheese I know!)

Also... If one is only sexually attracted by Omorashi does that make one "Omosexual"? (Thank you everybody, I'm here all week, tip your waitresses!)... Sorry, I don't have anything quite as witty for a pure-desperation-based sexual attraction, but who knows I might be able to find something!

:grin:

18 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

Fair do's, but to be fair asexual doesn't specifically mean no sexual interest (though it does for a lot of people and personally my own libido is relatively low), it's purely about attraction at it's core... And I often wish I wasn't asexual so I could "get" all the hype about sexual attraction in movies and songs, and my libido might get me some "action" which would help me fit with the normal Allosexual stereotype, so being asexual DEFINITELY wouldn't get rid of all frustration!

All in all just never worth wishing to be something you're not - better to just spend your effort finding a way that the way you ARE can make you happy! (sorry - pure stilton-grade cheese I know!)

Also... If one is only sexually attracted by Omorashi does that make one "Omosexual"? (Thank you everybody, I'm here all week, tip your waitresses!)... Sorry, I don't have anything quite as witty for a pure-desperation-based sexual attraction, but who knows I might be able to find something!

LOL, well, that's fair enough. 

It's best just to focus on work and life in general, relationships and sex are generally just bad news anyhow.

Guest steven820

I agree would also like intimacy and closeness of girl to share with. Not necessary to pee on lap but if she occasionally wet knickers then would be ultimate pleasure

Edited by steven820 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Grey Ace here and yeah I personally prefer the sensations of Omo myself, and the naughty side, and just it's kinda fun... Mind you I'm not a sex-averse Ace so would be more than happy to try it in a sexual context too if anyone would have me... But I think the romantic side would be my favourite, like my biggest fantasy is to find some cute girl willing to share my Omo interests and for her to sit on my lap and wet herself (and therefore me too). The fantasy doesn't then extend to having rampant sex as a result, it's the intimacy and closeness I think makes that so "hot" to my Ace-brain!

Oh and just FYI you can be Gay as well as Ace, Ace is just a lack of sexual attraction but you may be Homoromantic Ace (ie you're gay in your romantic attractions), or if you're grey or Demi then you may experience sexual attraction in certain circumstances at which point you'd probably want to describe it as Homosexual... Same for pretty much any other orientation...

Well yes, what i meant is that I am homosexual (I'm actually pan romantic) but omorashi is not part of my sexuality, I just enjoy it. 

For me the pressure in the bladder is a very pleasurable feeling in itself. Very enjoyable in class.          In weightlifting.  And while doing sports. Also as male bonding as we are doing drink and hold.  Or just holding it when out with friends having not peed after sports before          going out with friends and busting from the sports.  At same time I am also very  openly gay.  Sexual activity for me is far more intense on a full bladder then on a empty bladder.  I like my lovers to massage my bladder firmly many times before and while doing it with them.  The intensity of the orgasm is multiplied when bladder is full. and multiplied even more if a lot of pressure is put on it while nearing orgasm and kept on it during orgasm.  I focus better in class with it full. I stay more alert in class with it full. and I am more intense playing sports with it really full. 

18 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I relate to this. Sometimes, it makes me feel annoyed and like I'm missing out, because I want to know what it's like to feel normal sexual attraction and to not feel like I have to "hide" because I'm scared of people's reactions. It also makes everything more confusing when you lean more towards being greysexual and aren't completely averse to sexual things. If I at least wasn't aromantic as well maybe I'd feel a bit better about it, because then at least I wouldn't be missing out on the joys that relationships and intimacy can bring for "normal" people.

But all in all, I also think it's convenient, as it saves me a lot of drama. (Sometimes it may be the cause of drama though, when people refuse to understand.) 

I'm not entirely sure if I'm Aro as well but sometimes I think I might be... TBH I think I'm most likely something along the lines of grey-aro, grey-ace (maybe/hopefully Demi) and I keep seeing the odd additional terms on the Ace forums that seem to fit very closely such as Cupiosexual, but TBH one of the things I do like about Omo is that it rather feels like it gives me a connection to the Allo side of life, it kinda turns me on (though Ace's can still get turned on and be valid), and even if I don't participate in any Omo-related sex (though not for want of hoping) the fact that I have a fetish, even if it is more of a kink, makes me feel like "one of the guys" even if I'm never going to admit that fetish to anyone, in my mind I can still brag about it like I think with my balls! :grin:

19 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

I'm not entirely sure if I'm Aro as well but sometimes I think I might be... TBH I think I'm most likely something along the lines of grey-aro, grey-ace (maybe/hopefully Demi) and I keep seeing the odd additional terms on the Ace forums that seem to fit very closely such as Cupiosexual, but TBH one of the things I do like about Omo is that it rather feels like it gives me a connection to the Allo side of life, it kinda turns me on (though Ace's can still get turned on and be valid), and even if I don't participate in any Omo-related sex (though not for want of hoping) the fact that I have a fetish, even if it is more of a kink, makes me feel like "one of the guys" even if I'm never going to admit that fetish to anyone, in my mind I can still brag about it like I think with my balls! :grin:

That's one way to see it. xD I guess it does kind of give one a slight taste of what it's like to be a sexual person. Actually, the only reason I don't consider myself 100 % asexual is because of my pee fetish. I feel like, if I can actually have a fetish, how could I be completely asexual, you know? Even if my reaction to it only seems to vaguely resemble a sexual one. So I guess maybe I should actually be grateful for this peculiar interest, which I have no idea how it appeared in the first place, but that has probably been with me for a very long time. 

I'm ace and omo is my only physical kink like sometimes I'm just like I want to read or watch omo because it's hot when you know that they aren't uncomfortable. on the other hand, when It's about me, it's more of a challenge/ because the physical act of holding and pushing through the discomfort is fun. also because i'm trans masc and now that I have an stp, peeing outside is a way of making me comfortable in my own body. also, it's fun and sort of scandalous

If I understand correctly, I'm grey ace.  Teens and twenties I thought everything revolved around sexual romance.  But now I've not had sex for 15 years.  Seldom have had any desire and never enough to consider finding a girlfriend.  I still enjoy seeing pretty females and even better if they put on a pee show -- any sort of pee show, intentional or otherwise.  But it's not sexually arousing.  But then seeing a young couple also brightens my day -- again not sexually.

Once having a mega libido and now almost none, I prefer the almost none.  In my younger days sexual desires distracted me big time at times I could do nothing about them.  Now I spend time on my favorite (conventional hobbies) without any physical desire driving me to them when I need to do something else.  Much more satisfying.

I may not be asexual (after trying to analyse it for years I don't really know or care), but the subset of omo that I find myself reading and writing about the most is unrelated to what I think I could be into irl. I don't like omo with sexual content, and imagining using desperation in a sexual situation makes me feel awkward rather than interested.