Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Really pretty girl peeing herself in a bikini

I recently went to one of my friend's parties. She tends to drink a little too much near the end of them, so when it got kind of late it was just me and a few other people. I was in a hot tub with her and two of our friends just talking. She was already shitfaced, slurring words and laughing at the smallest things. I was about to get out, but I heard her say she had to pee really bad in the middle of laughing extremely hard so I decided to stick around.

She had red hair and freckles. I've heard people say it's really difficult to find a hot ginger, but this one was really cute. Plus, her bikini was too small so her boobs popped out of the top.

She didn't say anything about needing to pee for a while until she lurched forward and put her hand in her crotch.

"Ooooohh I have to pee-pee," was what she said before laughing really hard. Then she said "I need the bathroom," and stood up while holding herself. Before she could leave, it just came out. She was laughing while she pissed, and she was pissing really hard. She was standing for like four seconds so I could see it come out of her, but then she sat back down and finished there. I wish she would have stayed above the water. With her bikini, there was absolutely no absorbency. It just poured straight out of her.

I'm not completely sure how long she peed for, but after like forty seconds she leaned back with this enormous smile on her face and said "I feel relieved."

Earlier in the party, before she was super drunk, she farted in front of me. She's really outgoing, so as a joke she lifted her leg up and let it rip. "prt-prt-prrrrrt."

A couple months ago, she snapchatted me a selfie while she was on the toilet. The text said "I'm pooping," but you couldn't see anything. She was looking down at the phone.

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 3:28 PM, Toady567 said:

Drunk or not, sounds like she might share a common fetish.

I disagree... For me she was simply drunk plus she was wearing her bikini and she was in a hot tub. I don't know why, but peeing bikini/swimsuit etc. is far, far more acceptable than doing the same while wearing 'normal' underwear. Of course she probably wouldn't pee herself in public without alcohol, but I'm almost sure that it was considered as nothing really big.