Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Long bathroom lines

I went with two friends to an event in a park last week. I don't know what kind of turnout the organisers were expecting as it was a big local band's free concert, but 1000+ people showed up and there was ONE portaloo (not sure exactly what the laws are in our country but I'm guessing it didn't meet them lol.) My friend tried to go to the toilet, then came back a minute later and said the line was too long so she could hold it for a while. I asked her what she would do in "a while" if she couldn't hold it and the line was still that long, and she just laughed. Eventually this happened, she went to try again and our male friend went with her this time (they'd both had several beers, but I wasn't drinking. Not typical for me, but I had seen the toilet situation on my way into the event. Maybe I should have warned my friends...) They came back and said they'd peed behind a tree because they couldn't wait in line (!) Part of me wishes I had gone with them, but I also felt a bit smug because I was still having fun at the concert while they were looking for somewhere to pee.

I live in Minnesota and every year we have a state fair, almost everyone in the state of Minnesota comes. Of course the bathrooms on the fairgrounds are huge but when the whole entire state is at the same place those bathrooms get packed, the men's restroom usually isn't that bad but usually there is a line but when it comes to the women's restrooms there is usually a pretty long line. I've been desperate in the line once but I still made it to a toilet, i had a small wet patch on the crotch of my jeans but the wet patch dried really quickly.

I did see one women once have an accident in the line and i've seen a lot of desperate women in the line too but i've seen only one wetting.

I barely saw it and all I remember was she was wearing was these black leggings. I saw pee just pouring out of her, he black leggings i could see were quite wet. After that I never saw her again. 

Wasn't really detailed but I only saw it, not super easy to detail what happened from my point of view.

18 minutes ago, Donuts are omo said:

I live in Minnesota and every year we have a state fair, almost everyone in the state of Minnesota comes. Of course the bathrooms on the fairgrounds are huge but when the whole entire state is at the same place those bathrooms get packed, the men's restroom usually isn't that bad but usually there is a line but when it comes to the women's restrooms there is usually a pretty long line. I've been desperate in the line once but I still made it to a toilet, i had a small wet patch on the crotch of my jeans but the wet patch dried really quickly.

I did see one women once have an accident in the line and i've seen a lot of desperate women in the line too but i've seen only one wetting.

I barely saw it and all I remember was she was wearing was these black leggings. I saw pee just pouring out of her, he black leggings i could see were quite wet. After that I never saw her again. 

Wasn't really detailed but I only saw it, not super easy to detail what happened from my point of view.

As somebody who grew up in Minnesota and has attended the state fair I can verify this.

Like noted however, the guys move pretty quick and even though I have a habit of holding too long it was never a real issue for me.

17 minutes ago, Neko-kun said:

As somebody who grew up in Minnesota and has attended the state fair I can verify this.

Like noted however, the guys move pretty quick and even though I have a habit of holding too long it was never a real issue for me.

I agree the men's does move pretty quick, I was at the fair with my cousin and he joked to me saying "Feels good to be a guy, our bathroom lines move really quick.

I went to the Download festival here in the UK a few years ago, rather than having separate men's and women's toilets they just had portaloos and urinals which anybody could use (though I didn't actually see any women using the urinals). The portaloos always had massive queues, especially in the morning and also during the night when the last performances had finished. Saw loads of desperate looking ladies queueing with their legs crossed, saw one woman bending over and holding herself and another dancing from foot to foot knocking on the door. The best sighting was a really beautiful Asian woman who looked absolutely bursting and kept swapping between queues to try and find the shortest one, fidgeting and pee dancing the whole time. In the end she ended up running to the guy at the front of the queue and begging him to let her go next, and luckily for her the guy said yes.