Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What does everyone feel when we start REALLY needing to pee (guys and gals)?

I'd love to hear from a woman about this, in detail.

For me it's incredible pressure right at the base of the penis. It pulses and throbs and my whole genital area gets wonderfully sensitive to the point that the slightest touch almost feels like an orgasm. I also get really, really hot all over my body. 

For women I'm sort of guessing it's the same, with the pressure focused in your crotch right behind your pee hole? If it's any different, please let me know.

Guest steven820

Hi currently need to go. Bit of pain/pressure in penis. Currently crossing legs to make feeling last longer. Also getting a bit excited/scared at the prospect that I might pee myself if I don't go to toilet soon. I also have that numb feeling that makes it feel like I've no control.

Just to update, getting desperate and starting to fidget a bit. Pain in penis and crutch getting more intense. 

Another update, mixture of pain and numbness. Don't need to go out for a couple of hours, so can hang on a bit longer and shower later

Just had an interesting few minutes washing the dishes. Although to be honest running water didn't make a lot of difference. Should also say this is first time I've held it in. Have an ache in the groin which adds to fear that I might lose control. On the plus side nice feeling when end of penis touches pants, almost like electric shock. Have read that some people spurt or let it out small trickles. I think if I started I'd probably panic and completely wet myself. Might try to stop when time comes. 

Edited by steven820 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, steven820 said:

Hi currently need to go. Bit of pain/pressure in penis. Currently crossing legs to make feeling last longer. Also getting a bit excited/scared at the prospect that I might pee myself if I don't go to toilet soon. I also have that numb feeling that makes it feel like I've no control.

Just to update, getting desperate and starting to fidget a bit. Pain in penis and crutch getting more intense. 

Another update, mixture of pain and numbness. Don't need to go out for a couple of hours, so can hang on a bit longer and shower later

Just had an interesting few minutes washing the dishes. Although to be honest running water didn't make a lot of difference. Should also say this is first time I've held it in. Have an ache in the groin which adds to fear that I might lose control. On the plus side nice feeling when end of penis touches pants, almost like electric shock. Have read that some people spurt or let it out small trickles. I think if I started I'd probably panic and completely wet myself. Might try to stop when time comes. 

Keep holding it! The first time is sssoooo intense, I wish I could relive it. You won't actually hurt yourself so don't you pee yet!

Try pressing on your belly and even masturbate if you can, a desperate orgasm is about 10x more intense than a normal one.

Guest steven820

Could someone clue me up as to how I respond to a specific comment  rather than posting at the end.

In the end I had to shower and change to go out. But I brought it to a very exciting climax (pun intended). The problem I have are a very high pain threshold. Once had burst appendix, didn't know until I awoke in intensive care 8 days later! Still struggle to pee in pants. So as I was also interested in masturbating on a full bladder (see thread on peeing in shower). I decided to do that. Got to admit really intense especially when wondering if I was going to pee or cum in my pants. 

Guest steven820

Thanks

25 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Click the quote button in the lower left hand corner or highlight  a specific part to quote just a little  

Not quite sure how to answer this one, since I'm not sure exactly how severe a need to pee is meant by 'REALLY needing to go'. XD  But I'll try.

In general, I feel very aware of the fullness of my bladder (and that sensation kinda feels like it rises in my stomach as it gets worse, if that makes sense).  When the need to pee is getting extremely bad, it's a taut and stretched feeling where I can feel both the painful strain on my bladder muscles and all the pressure behind them, and it's like I've just got a big rock in my stomach.  It always makes me feel like I'm going to literally explode like a popped balloon, but of course that never happens.  Usually as the need is getting critically bad, I'll also start getting very painful but temporary sensations like muscle cramping in my bladder.

In addition to that general feeling, I also more specifically feel the pressure strongly down where the sphincter is (which feels worse when I'm standing up, as opposed to sitting down), so there's this incredible pressure right at the base of my...uh...equipment (ffs, why do I always feel so awkward talking about my dick).  Said equipment also feels overly sensitive and starts to ache as the need gets worse, and I get a strong urge to hold myself just to relieve that sensation a bit.

Also, I just had to comment on this:

19 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

a desperate orgasm is about 10x more intense than a normal one.

Yes!  Absolutely the case for me; it feels completely mind-blowing, especially if I've been edging (which is also extremely enjoyable whilst desperate).  I love making that happen in the shower (like, with clothes off and the water on and all), on account of the peeing that then happens whether I want it to or not after I finish, as I'm still trying to recover.  The combined feeling of the two releases so close together is almost like one extremely long orgasm in a way, and it's so exhausting that I usually knock right out shortly afterwards.  It's brilliant.

I dont identify with any one gender but I was born a girl so......

I currently have to pee a bit above comfortable amount im crossing my legs but not holding. I feel a pulse in my bladder and my pee hole kind of feels, how do I put it, weird?

Edit: now typing with one hand so I can hold. Moved to the bathroom. Bladder is slightly painfull. Pee hole is a bit numb, like I feel like I dont have the best control.

Edit: leaking. Am sitting on toilet with waist-down bare. Bladder is constantly throbbing. 

Edit: VERRY desperate. Shooting out 2 second streams. Ty ping wuth elsow. Hord to hold.. bladder is e0wxtrenely painfull(typing with elbow, hard to hold. Bladder is extremely painfull)

Edit: just peeed. The sweet releif! And  fixed grammar on other thing a ma jig.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:28 AM, Limey Weasel said:

Not quite sure how to answer this one, since I'm not sure exactly how severe a need to pee is meant by 'REALLY needing to go'. XD  But I'll try.

In general, I feel very aware of the fullness of my bladder (and that sensation kinda feels like it rises in my stomach as it gets worse, if that makes sense).  When the need to pee is getting extremely bad, it's a taut and stretched feeling where I can feel both the painful strain on my bladder muscles and all the pressure behind them, and it's like I've just got a big rock in my stomach.  It always makes me feel like I'm going to literally explode like a popped balloon, but of course that never happens.  Usually as the need is getting critically bad, I'll also start getting very painful but temporary sensations like muscle cramping in my bladder.

In addition to that general feeling, I also more specifically feel the pressure strongly down where the sphincter is (which feels worse when I'm standing up, as opposed to sitting down), so there's this incredible pressure right at the base of my...uh...equipment (ffs, why do I always feel so awkward talking about my dick).  Said equipment also feels overly sensitive and starts to ache as the need gets worse, and I get a strong urge to hold myself just to relieve that sensation a bit.

Also, I just had to comment on this:

Yes!  Absolutely the case for me; it feels completely mind-blowing, especially if I've been edging (which is also extremely enjoyable whilst desperate).  I love making that happen in the shower (like, with clothes off and the water on and all), on account of the peeing that then happens whether I want it to or not after I finish, as I'm still trying to recover.  The combined feeling of the two releases so close together is almost like one extremely long orgasm in a way, and it's so exhausting that I usually knock right out shortly afterwards.  It's brilliant.

I love that full taut feeling in my bladder too.  Like you I find the feeling of edging while desperate to be far better then edging when not desperate. I love massaging my swollen bladder hard as I am edging.  I will enjoy that for a long time.      You get to feel the pleasure over and over as you edge. and there is the constant pressure in the bladder too adding to the enjoyment.  Then the orgasm    when totally desperate for a pee is mindblowing also. Many things are better with a full bladder. . sex, edging,  sports. hanging out with friends. classes. walking around at carnivals and other outdoor events.  Rollercoasters feel  erotic on a very full bladder with all the shaking and the ups and downs.  I make sure I am busting when I go to amusement parks like six flags and adventure land. Water parks are very enjoyable when busting also. I love going down the water slides with my bladder stretched really tightly. Others notice my swollen bladder pretty often at water parks as well as when I am walking around shirtless at carnivals.