ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

On 7/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, WesternWets said:

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their quality, and they deserve similar treatments I think. The only problem is these comics take time, I treat them as full productions so each one I gotta design the characters for, possibly some sets to flesh out the story, and all the coloring..I know you guys liked my last one but in order to take up so much of my time away from work for these I feel like this is my best option.

Below are a collection of stories that I've set my eyes on for the next rounds. 5 wetting stories plus a 10-in-1 comic from one accident prone poster from around 5 years ago will definitely be made, and those are at the top marked with tentative prices. Since the site now has the option to sell content and I feel my content qualifies as merchandise, these full scale comics will follow the style of the first with a little more solidity to them. And since I don't intend any misrepresentation you can read the stories they're based on in full so you have a pretty good idea of what you're paying for.

That said I've also marked some much shorter stories that will become comics about half the size of Silly Sarah, since the desperation buildup and/or aftermath isn't there. Those shall be free, as a lot of stuff here is free and these ones won't take as much. And then there's also a list of stories I'd like to do but they're lower priority, season 2 I guess. That's where you guys come in, tell me which ones you wanna see happen and how much you'd be willing to pay. This is all for you guys so I wanna provide the best service possible to turn this perverse hobby of mine into just some pocket change for me and a lot of wetting comics for you.

One final note is although these are all either wetting or peeing stories, some of them contain messing content, so those have been marked for your discretion. Right now the only definite poop story is part of the Stephanie series, which is going to be a pretty huge scope comic even for me so I may split that one up minus the earlier scenes.

The ones definitely happening:

Aimee M_Hospital_Burst.docx $2

Amy_Peed_my_pants_in_Disney_World.docx $2

Brittany_twins_universal.docx (2 in 1, one fear wetting one laughing) $4

tabitha_held_it_too_long.docx $2

Stephanie.docx (10 stories in 1, contains 3 poop scenes at the moment) $10

These ones are shorter and will be free. Yogi will be the first one.

yogi.docx

Vanessa_movie_accident.docx

Kaitlin_Another_story.docx

Jane_Road_Trip.docx

Ashley_car_poop.docx (warning needed?)

Allison_doctor.docx

And then these are bigger stories I wanna do but not before the first five, so give em a read and tell me what you think, or link to your own discoveries - it really is a mine there. Mostly shit but traces of gold 😉 There are 2 graduation stories and 3 babysitting stories so that as well might need some voting on to narrow down.

Ashley_O_Two_Accidents.docx (contains a poop accident)

Carla_Darn_Dog.docx

Graduation_wetting.docx

Jennifer_Accident_in_College.docx

Jessica_Rest_Stop_Accident.docx

Maddy.docx (contains poop)

Marissa.docx

Mylissa_Graduation_Pee.docx

Sonya_Sue_Babysitting_Braxton.docx

the nanny.docx (contains poop)

Danni_Disneyland_pee.docx

I tried clicking on the free ones, but it keeps coming up to an error. Just thought you might want to know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, BlueRockShot said:

I tried clicking on the free ones, but it keeps coming up to an error. Just thought you might want to know.

Those candidates were chosen so long ago and several of them have already been adapted. In any case the bin has been cleared and refilled with another crop of tales, and there likely won't be any free ones among that batch anytime soon.

Among one of those old choices finally getting adapted is done, as promised. Enjoy the illustrations of Jessica's "Rest Stop Accident"

• 7 months later...

I'm really happy to hear about all the excitement for this comic - I'm just as excited as you guys to see how it ends up looking upon completion. I reiterate that it is LONG - the grand final wetting doesn't even start to happen until after 20 or so pages, and of course there will be aftermath content to close it out so I'm predicting a 35-40 page count. Also I was debating just showing the motion and spreading of urine over multiple panels, but I figure this is my one and only chance to do something spectacular with this story; so instead it will include a GIF page full of animations showing her loss of control. Stephanie and her bladder are gonna go out with a bang everyone!

On 7/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, WesternWets said:

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their quality, and they deserve similar treatments I think. The only problem is these comics take time, I treat them as full productions so each one I gotta design the characters for, possibly some sets to flesh out the story, and all the coloring..I know you guys liked my last one but in order to take up so much of my time away from work for these I feel like this is my best option.

Below are a collection of stories that I've set my eyes on for the next rounds. 5 wetting stories plus a 10-in-1 comic from one accident prone poster from around 5 years ago will definitely be made, and those are at the top marked with tentative prices. Since the site now has the option to sell content and I feel my content qualifies as merchandise, these full scale comics will follow the style of the first with a little more solidity to them. And since I don't intend any misrepresentation you can read the stories they're based on in full so you have a pretty good idea of what you're paying for.

That said I've also marked some much shorter stories that will become comics about half the size of Silly Sarah, since the desperation buildup and/or aftermath isn't there. Those shall be free, as a lot of stuff here is free and these ones won't take as much. And then there's also a list of stories I'd like to do but they're lower priority, season 2 I guess. That's where you guys come in, tell me which ones you wanna see happen and how much you'd be willing to pay. This is all for you guys so I wanna provide the best service possible to turn this perverse hobby of mine into just some pocket change for me and a lot of wetting comics for you.

One final note is although these are all either wetting or peeing stories, some of them contain messing content, so those have been marked for your discretion. Right now the only definite poop story is part of the Stephanie series, which is going to be a pretty huge scope comic even for me so I may split that one up minus the earlier scenes.

The ones definitely happening:

Aimee M_Hospital_Burst.docx $2

Amy_Peed_my_pants_in_Disney_World.docx $2

Brittany_twins_universal.docx (2 in 1, one fear wetting one laughing) $4

tabitha_held_it_too_long.docx $2

Stephanie.docx (10 stories in 1, contains 3 poop scenes at the moment) $10

These ones are shorter and will be free. Yogi will be the first one.

yogi.docx

Vanessa_movie_accident.docx

Kaitlin_Another_story.docx

Jane_Road_Trip.docx

Ashley_car_poop.docx (warning needed?)

Allison_doctor.docx

And then these are bigger stories I wanna do but not before the first five, so give em a read and tell me what you think, or link to your own discoveries - it really is a mine there. Mostly shit but traces of gold 😉 There are 2 graduation stories and 3 babysitting stories so that as well might need some voting on to narrow down.

Ashley_O_Two_Accidents.docx (contains a poop accident)

Carla_Darn_Dog.docx

Graduation_wetting.docx

Jennifer_Accident_in_College.docx

Jessica_Rest_Stop_Accident.docx

Maddy.docx (contains poop)

Marissa.docx

Mylissa_Graduation_Pee.docx

Sonya_Sue_Babysitting_Braxton.docx

the nanny.docx (contains poop)

Danni_Disneyland_pee.docx

Would you by any chance happen to have archived any of the stories from Experience Project? Seeing as how the site has since been taken down, the only stories that likely still exist are those that people saved on their hard drives...

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, hihia28 said:

Would you by any chance happen to have archived any of the stories from Experience Project? Seeing as how the site has since been taken down, the only stories that likely still exist are those that people saved on their hard drives...

It's gone, huh? That's a shame. Theres a chance I saved some of them among all my text files, but I don't think I had an account there so that barred me from accessing some of their better stories. Hopefully somebody else went in there and saved some.

• 2 weeks later...

"Traffic Jam" has been completed and is now available in my shop for the low price of $6, considering the comic ended up being nearly 40 pages. You might notice that I lengthened the legs of her jeans to more accurately reflect the text, which implies she was wearing ankle-length denim pants during this explosive accident. It wasn't too much of a fix to make, even with how late into production the change was made, but it still means the comic that's for sale isn't the exact same one previewed here. I'm currently trying to get a complete Stephanie collection uploaded for those of you who want to buy the whole series in one swing, but besides that there's already another comic in the works that should be done before year's end as well as a few other goodies to tide y'all over during the wait. Until then I hope you enjoy the grand wet finale of the Stephanie saga!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The next ToiletStool tale is being worked on now... it's been about 2 years since I've illustrated a messing story, so it's time to make my return by covering "I felt so stupid.." by a girl named Leah who does make a couple ridiculous mistakes in this one. There's also wetting in this story so I'm planning on doing a version that only contains that aspect so that even those without a messing fetish can enjoy the charm of this little tale. Coming later this month 🙂 And I swear this one was picked before the toilet paper hoarding thing became a concept

2153_01.jpg

9 hours ago, WesternWets said:

The next ToiletStool tale is being worked on now... it's been about 2 years since I've illustrated a messing story, so it's time to make my return by covering "I felt so stupid.." by a girl named Leah who does make a couple ridiculous mistakes in this one. There's also wetting in this story so I'm planning on doing a version that only contains that aspect so that even those without a messing fetish can enjoy the charm of this little tale. Coming later this month 🙂 And I swear this one was picked before the toilet paper hoarding thing became a concept

2153_01.jpg

I was gonna make a comment based on recent events, but I decided not to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...