Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

Giving a quick update, so far this one has 12 pages. The accident itself is gonna stretch over 5 pages and there's a lengthy aftermath that actually happens thru 2 different entries. I'll include both so this one will be at least 20 pages and $4. I'd say Valentine's Day is the most likely release date so those of us like me who don't have any gifts to buy you can treat yourself to what I've been cooking.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bulmafan97 said:

Giving a quick update, so far this one has 12 pages. The accident itself is gonna stretch over 5 pages and there's a lengthy aftermath that actually happens thru 2 different entries. I'll include both so this one will be at least 20 pages and $4. I'd say Valentine's Day is the most likely release date so those of us like me who don't have any gifts to buy you can treat yourself to what I've been cooking.

Beyond excited!! Can't wait to read!

On 2/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, Toasty said:

Yesssss!!! I have loved all your stuff so far, and as an avid Toiletstool reader I am also a fan of Amanda V's stories, so my anticipation for this next one is great!

Finally, something to look forward to on Valentine's Day! :lol:

I seriously can't believe I took so long to adapt this one, and as I was flipping through the pages to find her response posts and to see if she provided any physical description of herself I found a few of her other stories. This one I'm doing now is still the best IMO but I thought it was just this and one other story but no she has a good 3 or 4 tales and they're all high caliber. It's just the issue of her age but if I choose to adapt any more I'll just age her up like I did for "Really Big Poo"

I'm at 21 pages now, there's a chance I could get this one done tonight or tomorrow. As I might've mentioned she adds more to the aftermath of her incident in a later post, but since it references the next Stephanie story as well and I'm running a little behind on getting this one out already, I think I'm just gonna do that post later on, either as an update to the original for those who already purchased or a standalone freebie. Regardless more of Amanda V will be retold in the future, and the comic coming out this week is long and full of fun poses. Since I'm predicting it'll come out to 25 pages for Valentine's Day week I'll have it be $4 and then it'll probably jump to 5 so I can earn full returns on it but still give everyone who's on the fence about a poop desperation comic a chance to pick it up cheap. Should you buy it I don't think you'll be disappointed.

One of the best things about Toiletstool has always been that it features people's actual stories. In that same vein, the art in these comics always keeps that sense of reality. "Really Big Poo" is no exception. A real story with real embarrassment, all drawn excellently. The pacing is perfect as well--another amazing adaptation. And the little teaser to the next Stephanie story really whets my appetite for the next one (pun very much intended).

As always I greatly appreciate your kind words and am glad to know I'm keeping up to par on quality. It gets a little tricky to come up with new poses so while i will never reuse old artwork new characters may be standing or sitting similarly to older ones. That's why I find other ways to keep content fresh.

Now there's been a lot brought up about toiletstool itself lately, most notably how to find stories on that vast pool of posts. That's why I changed the format and include that little file type number on the front preview page number. That number corresponds to the numbered page of "old posts", which can be navigated through at the link below. 

http://toiletstool.com/toilet/oldpostindex

Basically they set it up where they opened on page 1 and every 10 to 20 posts they add a new page. multiply that by the almost 2700 pages they've accumulated over the last 20 years you get tens of thousands of little entries to comb through. It isn't easy, plain and simple. Especially because it's not an omo forum like us, the stories I pick are essentially arrowheads among the dirt. Most of the entries are responses to surveys or simple logs (again with the puns) of the regular posters' bathroom habits. And of the accident stories that are scattered through there I'd say the ratio of number ones to number twos is similar to that of land vs sea for our planet, only pee stories corresponds to that 30 percent of the globe we live on. Bottom line is even the pages that house these discovered tales need sorting through because they share that old posts page with several people's poop diaries and other random musings about what we all do.

There's no way to search the content otherwise from within so if you're looking for something specific type "site:toiletstool.com ___" and fill in the blank with as many key phrases as you can. word alone won't yield much because they could belong to different stories on the same page. I've found several good stories that way but even with every right word it still might not work. Beyond that I really can't help you. The best way really to find stories is pick a random page (they have a generator) and skim through what you get and the few pages before and after. The recent stories I've adapted were all within a few pages of one another and that's how I originally found them - seeing if there was anything else good around them. Sometimes you'll see a response to an accident story that leads you to something awesome, just remember the older posts have smaller numbers.

To at least prevent stories I've found from getting lost in the mix again for anyone, whenever I post a new story I'll say which numbered page of the archive it's on in the description. Links will get too confusing because rather than give them numbered URLs they just choose random letters for each new entry. So if you want to read the story before you buy the illustrated version, just use the link I provided here to go straight to its neighborhood. I stress again they share their blocks with up to 20 more messages each so even when you get there expect to do some scrolling. I know that site is a little frustrating, but like a lot of stuff in life the best parts of it tend to surprise us if we happen to be in the right place. All the earlier comics have been updated to include directions to their original text as well. 

On 2/16/2018 at 2:11 AM, Bulmafan97 said:

There's no way to search the content otherwise from within so if you're looking for something specific type "site:toiletstool.com ___" and fill in the blank with as many key phrases as you can.

I dunno, I've personally found their "Advanced Search" feature to be pretty useful. You can specify whether to search by post text or user name (which is useful if there's a particular user who posts great stuff like Amanda V, or the inimitable Ash and Mel D.). You can also search within a previous set of search results, which is great for narrowing it down!

Admittedly there's still a lot of trial and error involved. It's a bit like searching for diamonds in the rough.

So I'm dragging my feet on this next Stephanie comic a bit, there's desperation and an accident of both sorts but it all happens sitting in her chair so there isn't much variety of poses I can do for this one. The goal is to have it up by the 28th fulfilling my 2 comic a month quota. Expect it to be short and only 3 dollars at most. Also this will be the last messing comic for a while, it was mostly the order and timing of these stories that put so many poop tales in a row. I haven't started the lineup for comics the second half of this year but until this one runs dry there's nothing but pee, pee and more pee up ahead.

stephanie075.thumb.jpg.a37953bf4b918640a1d2e2bb749b3163.jpg

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)

Bulmafan97, I just want to say thank you for adapting some of the tales from Toiletstool. I remember browsing that site many years ago and keeping up with pretty much every series of new posts. It was one of the sites that initially spawned my interests in bathroom-related activities, and while I can't purchase your full comics, I do appreciate the effort you're putting in to provide content for our community. Keep it up, you're doing fantastic.

4 hours ago, FittedForMe said:

Bulmafan97, I just want to say thank you for adapting some of the tales from Toiletstool. I remember browsing that site many years ago and keeping up with pretty much every series of new posts. It was one of the sites that initially spawned my interests in bathroom-related activities, and while I can't purchase your full comics, I do appreciate the effort you're putting in to provide content for our community. Keep it up, you're doing fantastic.

Messages like these that I get with every new release are a huge reason I keep doing this, the other 2 being the returns and the fact that I f’ing love it. Toiletstool was the landing spot for me as well when I began discovering this interest of mine, being an easily accessible and long lasting public forum, so it’s an honor to be held in such high regard. I always feel like I’m making what 13 year old me would’ve saved every penny to purchase, and since time travel isn’t possible this is a great way for me to keep the cycle going by providing these comics for both those of us who remember when they first popped up and the new ones just now figuring out they like this.

"Studied Too Hard" was excellent, a wonderful presentation of a story in which not a lot of actual things happen. Some amazing facial expressions and the bare feet were definitely a plus. And the future looks awesome! Congratulations on the upcoming new job. It sounds like we have many amazing things in our future. I like the idea of groupings of smaller stories. I've run across Toiletstool stories that are great while only being as little as a few lines. Your work continues to be the benchmark by which I judge pee art and I can't wait to see everything that's still to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Another shorter tale is done, this one came out to 7 pages. So usually I do post a new release around today but so far this one just has the 2 stories coming out to 13 pages and the final part of this triple package shouldn't take me very long. If I can get about half of it drawn today and colored by tomorrow then perhaps this weekend I can drop all 3 of these in one big file. At the very latest by this time next week they'll all be up for download.

2484_04.thumb.jpg.095e9384e04187d70dca3cc1214afd0e.jpg

On 14/3/2018 at 7:11 PM, Bulmafan97 said:

Another shorter tale is done, this one came out to 7 pages. So usually I do post a new release around today but so far this one just has the 2 stories coming out to 13 pages and the final part of this triple package shouldn't take me very long. If I can get about half of it drawn today and colored by tomorrow then perhaps this weekend I can drop all 3 of these in one big file. At the very latest by this time next week they'll all be up for download.

2484_04.thumb.jpg.095e9384e04187d70dca3cc1214afd0e.jpg

Can't wait to purchase it!

Sorry for the delay, between scooping up my remaining hours at the old job, beginning paperwork for the new one and these extra Trina poses for her interactive thread, this last comic in the bundle has taken a little longer. The fact that it takes place in Disneyland and requires some backgrounds also slowed down this one. Fortunately I still met my quota for 2 comics this month - 3 in fact all together in one package. It's all drawn and now just needs to be colored and assembled. All 3 of these stories will be available for purchase tomorrow.