Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

Double posting with an update. This first chapter of the Stephanie series so far has 10 pages. It'll be between 15-20 in total and will go on sale this weekend for $4. Two pages include small animations of the accident occurring. Thanks again to everyone who's been buying and I hope you're looking forward to the first poop story

Sounds lovely. For me, I'm pretty much always gonna be willing to spend money on it if it's desperation-based.

Congrats on "Tabitha held it too long" selling so well, by the way! I was worried that not enough people would be willing to pay for something like this online, but you certainly seem to be earning some nice extra disposable income from this.

You really have no idea how much this has supplemented me this past month, its really incredible! Part of it is definitely due to Kirito putting a link to it on the main page, that definitely directs eyes to my work and apparently im a good salesman when i take it from there. Every time a new comic drops not only do i get a spike from that but new customers check out my older work. Im not expecting this next one to sell as much but itll be a good experiment to tell if more poop stories in the future could be an option

So the first Stephanie story is live, plenty of warnings that this is a messing comic. You can read all about on the file page how there might be a version of it offered that you can enjoy even if poop desperation isn't really your thing. In any case the preview introduces the character and you'll see a lot more of her pooping and peeing her pants - plenty of peeing I might add.

Now, regarding the rest of these. Since I do have my day job still and with the animation project I worked on earlier this year about to kick back up, the best I can promise is that on a biweekly schedule all the stories I shared on the original post - including the rest of the Stephanie stories - will be released, and then at that point if interest is still there I'll be taking requests. The way it'll work for now is I'll do one of the bigger stories with a new character next, and then tackle the next chapter in Stephanie's accident history. It'll alternate until one wraps up. Next up is gonna be "Peed My Pants at D. World" (I'm not selling nothing with the mouse's name on it no siree) which is now due for November 3rd in 2 weeks. "My First Accident", where Steph recounts the wetting/messing that kicked it off, will follow by the 17th - hopefully sooner. If I can finish a comic ahead of time go me and I'll post it, but until the time comes they'll have these tentative dates.

Finally holy hell, thank you all so so much for buying so many copies of my comics. Definitely mad props to Kirito for guiding me along this business venture and helping it succeed so much. "Held It Too Long" has sold nearly a hundred copies, which trust me is going to help fund more of these for sure. Supply and demand fellas, let's keep this good thing going!

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)

Hello, Thank you so much for doing this. I was wondering if in the near future you might take commissions, where I could pay for a specific story. Or if you have considered a patreon, where you can post a certain amount of content for a monthly fee. I would be willing to pay for any of the following specific stories

Page 2227  "high school Fudge up"

Page 1239 "Kelly"

page 2436 "accidents & punishments"

or https://kinyefunyefu.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/pooping-on-the-bus-thats-embarrassing-sarah/

Pardon this comment, but I can't resist--Holy shit! This was even better than I expected/hoped. You have a real gift for depicting embarrassment--all that blushing. The desperation was there and the details were all present but it didn't feel over-the-top. I enjoy poop desperation almost as much as I do pee desperation, and you really nailed it. Fantastic, fabulous work. You're really creating an amazing body of work here. 

1 hour ago, nets said:

Honestly I was a hesitant on the idea of paid for downloads here, but I did buy your newest comic out of curiosity. It was pretty good. I do wish it had more of a sense of setting similar to your  'silly sarah' album though. but overall worth the price, keep up the good work.

Yeah, if time permitted I would certainly go all out. "Twin Pees" was done like that because the accident occurs on a ride at Universal so the location was important, and had backgrounds for most of the comic. "Silly Sarah" also needed the bed at least. But doing those backgrounds meant more drawing and effects to cover, and for a story like this Stephanie one where she's moving through multiple sets, even little backgrounds for the poses i have in there now would've pushed the comic back another week when I think (for the most part) people will be more eager to see the desp art itself rather than the surroundings of it. So when it's relevant the environment is shown but the focus is typically on the girl and getting plenty of poses churned out.

I definitely appreciate the input. The next story has more motion but it's through a crowd and goes into the bathroom from there so making some generic backgrounds might help bulk it up but not distract from the overall experience - could even enhance it some.

This certainly is one of the more thrilling desperation stories on the site, but this girl who goes by Amy wasn't a queen of grammar by any sorts. As the opening sentence shows most of her vivid descriptions are run-on sentences so spreading them evenly over the pages and getting a solid progression going has been a challenge. With the countless different people posting on that board you really get a sense of how differently people type.

So far I have one animation planned for this one, of her bladder repeatedly spurting because it makes for a good loop. Not sure if any stains will be animated yet since painting those shades takes longer than normal coloring so getting the even flow there could become a separate task all its own. perhaps the short short stories that are only a paragraph or a few sentences will be solely animated. but that's all future talk

You're right that her presentation could be better. Some of her phrases really grab me, though: "I pulled my mom aside and told her I had to go to the bathroom right now" (I really like that "right now") and "I was almost leaking as it was" (in reference to her mother's question of whether she could wait until they got back to the hotel room). The progression of her accident works really well. If anyone can take her excellent story and hammer it into a more smooth narrative, it's you. It's going to be great.

8 hours ago, mhenslowe said:

You're right that her presentation could be better. Some of her phrases really grab me, though: "I pulled my mom aside and told her I had to go to the bathroom right now" (I really like that "right now") and "I was almost leaking as it was" (in reference to her mother's question of whether she could wait until they got back to the hotel room). The progression of her accident works really well. If anyone can take her excellent story and hammer it into a more smooth narrative, it's you. It's going to be great.

Oh yes definitely, those were some of the best lines there. One thing she was good at was capturing how real her desperation was. The page with those two lines is done and I really dig the artwork for that part in general, and it's on page 3 so it'll likely be in the preview.

Working on art for page 9 now, this is after the big leak happened and her mom drags her into the bathroom. Still got a lot of fun stuff to draw over the weekend and the beginning of next week. In the meantime since sales are flatlining I've lowered the price of "Twin Pees" to only $4 so anyone who wanted to check that one out should definitely do so. The price will go back up when "Peed My Pants In D. World" comes out.

Wonderfully indeed. Just finished the 13th page, a lot was drawn colored and assembled today being my day off from the usual grind. I don't wanna make promises but it'll probably be 16 pages and could all be done in time for Halloween. That would be a sweet treat because sweet jesus is this one looking lovelier every hour.

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)

Here we go! In time for Halloween I got a treat for you all. Hope all my regulars enjoy it as much as the others Ive made and I hope it'll hook some new customers too. This one turned out better than expected. Up next will be a story from Stephanie's collection, I'll post a full release schedule in a few days - picked the next 5 stories in line in addition to the remaining Stephanie stories. Especially since other comic artists are starting to join the game I got a lot planned to keep this good thing going.

Hey Bulma! As a big fan who has bought most of your works (excluding the bear suit and poop ones I think) I just wanted to leave some constructive feedback on your latest D. World one.

Personally I'm not as into wettings as a lot of the people on this site, but I dig your stuff because you do the naked view which I feel caters really well to people like myself, so good job on that!

That said, I do feel that this particular D. World comic was a little lighter than I would have preferred on the naked view, I feel like your previous ones have had better naked views (like Tabitha). Personally I'm hoping that the next comic improves on that more or is something that isn't wetting (free peeing like hospital burst or such), but again I dig wetting comics too as long as there is a nice balance between the wetting and nude views.

Keep up the good work otherwise my dude :)