Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Video Game/Sport/Activity is the Hardest on a Full Bladder?

Guest Closed_Account

I'm not big into holding, but TF2 can get pretty intense, especially in a close fought capture the flag game, which don't have time limits. I think payload race is the same.

On 16/07/2017 at 5:17 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

also love trying to complete a long delivery in Truck Simulator while my bladder is throbbing the whole way. One delivery can go over two hours IRL. The only time I ever started leaking without outside pressure was in Truck Sim.

And I guess Emma ( or Megan ) should love this too, in a very rain day :3

I do a lot of running and that can be quite hard with a full bladder. With video games its usually games with never ending play. For example Call of Duty zombies. When you are playing something like that where you can't pause the game it can be hard/fun when you really have to pee. Especially as I play with friends and can't just leave mid game.

50 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

I do a lot of running and that can be quite hard with a full bladder. With video games its usually games with never ending play. For example Call of Duty zombies. When you are playing something like that where you can't pause the game it can be hard/fun when you really have to pee. Especially as I play with friends and can't just leave mid game.

In any sport there may come a time when the need to pee affects your performance as you can't give of your best if you are mentally "holding yourself".   I never wore protection in my running shorts but it was kind of accepted that guys would sometimes pee while on  training runs and the visible evidence was politely ignored.

In a supermarket I overheard too mums talking near the dry nights section.  One said her son was "getting better" and the other replied her boy only used them when he was gaming or on trips.

18 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Dancing. 

Though it's hard, it's frequently done by girls with full bladders 

I am a boy and I dance a lot with my bladder really full. I dance better with my bladder really full.  And I can hold it longer when I am dancing. I drink until I am struggling to hold it then go up and dance and keep drinking and holding as I am dancing. 

On 30/07/2017 at 4:55 AM, trackboy said:

I am a boy and I dance a lot with my bladder really full. I dance better with my bladder really full.  And I can hold it longer when I am dancing. I drink until I am struggling to hold it then go up and dance and keep drinking and holding as I am dancing. 

Yea. Dancing is a good way to enjoy holding. What type of dancing are you doing?

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Yea. Dancing is a good way to enjoy holding. What type of dancing are you doing?

usually with a lot of jumping and moving back and forth and side ways too.  sometimes I am grinding on another boys rear as I am dancing. or the boy is grinding on my rear with his hands hard on my distended bladder pressing hard on it. mostly dance at parties. jumping feels really hot when busting for a piss really bad. I will keep drinking and bladder swells well past where I would had pissed myself if I was not dancing. becomes pure pleasure then. I will keep dancing and wont allow myself to pee. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/16/2017 at 9:02 PM, trackboy said:

Wrestling with a full bladder is really intense and painful when you  get squeezed around your waist as they are trying to turn you or flip you. Your abs are really tight  many times as your wrestling and your abs put a lot of pressure on your swollen bladder as your wrestling. It is filling really fast too as you drink a lot after weight ins to rehydrate after the pre weight in fast and sauna time you do to make weight for weight in. You go to practices holding it so your used to the feeling when wrestling your matches. 

There are lots of pics of wrestlers with boners.  I think some may have the boner because they're holding a full bladder.