Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Video Game/Sport/Activity is the Hardest on a Full Bladder?

Desperate yoga is AMAZING. Those poses that have you laying on your belly...just uncontrollable spurting and incredible pressure. I love it so much. Desperate sit-ups also feel wonderful.

As for video games, anything with save points. God of War, NIER, any of the LEGO games. They force you to wait before you can quit.

I also love trying to complete a long delivery in Truck Simulator while my bladder is throbbing the whole way. One delivery can go over two hours IRL. The only time I ever started leaking without outside pressure was in Truck Sim.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

I used to make holds out of Playstation Games. Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 for the PS2, or something like that. Long time ago. Small potion was a glass of water, large potion was a small bottle of water, dying was a liter of water. You do a lot of dying when all you can do is fidget in your chair like crazy...

Oh, and playing The Sims with a bursting bladder, giving your Sims two espresso machines, but deleting their toilet... you can struggle alongside them.

I also find running to be really straining for a very full bladder. Especially when it's cross-country, or downhill.

Wrestling with a full bladder is really intense and painful when you  get squeezed around your waist as they are trying to turn you or flip you. Your abs are really tight  many times as your wrestling and your abs put a lot of pressure on your swollen bladder as your wrestling. It is filling really fast too as you drink a lot after weight ins to rehydrate after the pre weight in fast and sauna time you do to make weight for weight in. You go to practices holding it so your used to the feeling when wrestling your matches. 

Professional Wrestling! I know this from experience!

there is nothing worse than just before you walk out and get the need to pee. You are performing in front of people where all eyes are on you... Any accident could be crucial!! 

Not to mention, everytime you hit the mat, the urge of spurting are beyond intense!!

at the same time, it's always good to challenge yourself... I did once and made it back without any leaking! Had some close calls though! 

I imagine sports like figure skating or parkour to be difficult, particularly because of all the jumping, but I'm not too sure, I've never done either and am not a sports person.

For video games it's difficult, since most you can pause at any time. You'd probably be having to do online matches or sessions if you want to make it so you can't get up and go to the bathroom whenever you want. Can't say that I have any in mind, though, as I don't often play online games, too much socializing for me.

1 hour ago, Heloctre said:

For girls, the horse riding must be hard when blader is desperate because it's imposssible to tigthen your thighs and to pose your hands in crotch. Also they  jumps and jops does no help wetting pants 

horse riding is hard for a boy too with a   full bladder. I find horses to be very bumpy the times I been on a horse.  You really feel it in your full bladder. but for me that feeling is very enjoyable.  After the first time I was on a horse I made sure I was busting for a piss when I was going to ride a horse. 

1 hour ago, trackboy said:

L'équitation est difficile pour un garçon aussi avec une vessie pleine. Je trouve que les chevaux sont très cahoteux les fois où j'étais sur un cheval. Vous le sentez vraiment dans votre vessie pleine. Mais pour moi ce sentiment est très agréable. Après la première fois que j'étais à cheval, je me suis assuré que je me fouillais pour faire une pisse quand j'allais monter à cheval. 

Yes also, it is on that the shocks are hard for all the bladders. I practice horse riding but i never need to pee during lesson. 

Most fast-paced shooter type games like Call of Duty, Overwatch, Halo, Etc.

You barely have enough time to change any loadouts between rounds, let alone leave for a potty break.

Or any game where you have to commit yourself to a time-sensitive or dangerous mission. The added stress of doing the mission perfectly while also not being able to quit to pee puts tension on your bladder.

2 hours ago, Figgitydoo said:

I think squats and push-ups would do a number on you.

Push ups make your abs real tight and press hard on your swollen bladder so is tough doing them on a very full bladder.            hot feeling though. Crunches also put a lot of pressure on the bladder.  In track meets when your crouched in the starting block  your thigh muscles put a lot of pressure on your swollen bladder. I ran track having  not pissed since breakfast. Plus  we also drink a lot before and during track. Intense feeling running with it full but at least for me is very hard to pee while running. So I am able to run 100m 200m sprints and jump 110m high hurdles desperate to pee. I drink water for track practices.  Mt. dew for track meets for the sugar and caffeine boost so I run faster. also mix in creatine to get faster sprinting times and do better in the hurdles.