Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Other Fetishes?

I saw a topic about this the other day, but my question is, has anyone else ever found these types of things hot:

- "If you wet yourself, there will be consequences." All the while, they know you're going to wet.

- On the contrary, being told to wet yourself and then humiliated for it. Such as "You really can't hold your bladder?" and other phrases.

- Being "forced" into diapers- you are made to wear them, even though you put up a fight and say you don't want to. (All consensual, of course). Perhaps made to wet yourself to be "shown" that you need them.

I'm not sure if that's strange or not, so any opinions?

Anybody else have various scenarios that they find to be very interesting and don't see written about often?

Let's share some omorashi-related ones instead of different ones.

Edited by Mignonne (see edit history)

Oh my.

All of that pretty much is my particular flavor of omorashi fetish - happening to other people rather than myself, mind you (though I've been known to RP as the one it happens to).  I tend to characterize it as a BDSM flavor of omorashi, with wetting as both a submissive and a masochistic act.

A couple other variants on that theme:

1. Having to ask permission to pee your pants.
  2. Rationing toilet usage (you only get to use the toilet X times a day - if you need to pee more than that, see point 1).
  3. Rationing changes of underwear after wetting. (If done in real life, this has to be done carefully to keep it on the "safe" axis of "safe, sane, and consensual", what with the risks of UTIs, diaper rash, and whatnot.)
  4. Make it dependent on chance whether you get the toilet or not.

As with all BDSM, of course, a submissive should be able to use a safeword for any of that, and set other hard or soft limits (no actual public wetting).

Edited by garador (see edit history)
1 hour ago, garador said:

Oh my.

All of that pretty much is my particular flavor of omorashi fetish - happening to other people rather than myself, mind you (though I've been known to RP as the one it happens to).  I tend to characterize it as a BDSM flavor of omorashi, with wetting as both a submissive and a masochistic act.

A couple other variants on that theme:

1. Having to ask permission to pee your pants.
  2. Rationing toilet usage (you only get to use the toilet X times a day - if you need to pee more than that, see point 1).
  3. Rationing changes of underwear after wetting. (If done in real life, this has to be done carefully to keep it on the "safe" axis of "safe, sane, and consensual", what with the risks of UTIs, diaper rash, and whatnot.)
  4. Make it dependent on chance whether you get the toilet or not.

As with all BDSM, of course, a submissive should be able to use a safeword for any of that, and set other hard or soft limits (no actual public wetting).

1 and 4 sound really good to me! 

But yeah, that's sort of my style too. 

As for /position/ of wetting, I think I prefer it best when in pants, trying to hold on with everything you have to not wet, and lose control while still grabbing yourself. Then when you finish the damage is evident! 

Dunno why, just never liked wetting into buckets, etc, or with open legs.