Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Helen: The Lady on the Plane

Hey guys, thanks for the positive responses so far.

I was just wondering whether any of you would be interested in reading any sequels to this story. I don't mean in a direct sense (i.e. Helen goes on another plane ride and gets desperate again) but just in the sense that I've been thinking it would be interesting to put Helen in other desperate situations. So we could have "Helen: A Desperate Day at the Office" or "Helen: A Desperate Shopping Trip" or other everyday situations along those lines.

I'll probably write them either way, but if anyone would like to register their interest or even suggest some scenarios that Helen could be written into, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. 

6 hours ago, NotDusty said:

I was just wondering whether any of you would be interested in reading any sequels to this story. I don't mean in a direct sense (i.e. Helen goes on another plane ride and gets desperate again) but just in the sense that I've been thinking it would be interesting to put Helen in other desperate situations. So we could have "Helen: A Desperate Day at the Office" or "Helen: A Desperate Shopping Trip" or other everyday situations along those lines.

I'll probably write them either way, but if anyone would like to register their interest or even suggest some scenarios that Helen could be written into, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. 

Both of these sound great, especially the office one

On 2017-07-16 at 0:06 PM, NotDusty said:

I'd definitely vouch for an office episode featuring Helen! Great story, by the way, even if I personally would have loved for her to be denied to cut the queue at the last moment. But the suspense was impeccable.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...