Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

my theory on the lack of dragon ball omo art, especially of Bulma, is simply that the canon example seems to have given people their fill. I've seen a fair amount of art for Videl, Android 18 and ChiChi - and plenty for all of them in diapers. That's the goal of this thread, though most of my work will be based on moments from the existing timeline I think deserved a splash of omorashi

Oh gosh, this looks great!

You know, one thing I'd really love touched on is how full her bladder is, and the state of her panties, right before she runs off to pee (and the resulting mayhem that results in her wetting herself). I dunno how far it'd stretch the canon, but I'd love to imagine her bladder being very full, and having squirted once or twice before stopping.

Pic related.

1c84bde71ebcaeae437882a8926446035de4433fd1b2bbe8c81c0dc5.jpg

12 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Oh gosh, this looks great!

You know, one thing I'd really love touched on is how full her bladder is, and the state of her panties, right before she runs off to pee (and the resulting mayhem that results in her wetting herself). I dunno how far it'd stretch the canon, but I'd love to imagine her bladder being very full, and having squirted once or twice before stopping.

Pic related.

1c84bde71ebcaeae437882a8926446035de4433fd1b2bbe8c81c0dc5.jpg

This is something else I've been intending to explore. My bladder comic for the girl who peed the bed at camp was pretty well received and Bulma's bladder has also fascinated me as during its ordeal it only comes to her attention after that hill so either she leaked or came close to it, and there's a story in and of itself. So expect another bit of art here to be a 'bladder scale' that'll show just that over the course of the chapter

Can I have a link to some wetting pics for Videl? I've searched far and wide for ANYTHING omorashi for her (especially with her black compression shorts) but I haven't found squat.

I didn't expect a lot for Android 18 but if there are any for her, I'd love that too! (Besides, if she can have children with a human, on account of having been a human modified into a sort of cyborg...)

In the meantime, I love that Bulma wet her panties in the pilot episode of Dragon Ball, even in the edited version, which usually cut out scenes that would be deemed too inappropriate.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I'm pretty sure it was an archive thread from some chan-style message board with a thousand or three omorashi drawings. Most were photosets that had circulated for years, others were bits of fan art for pokemon and some OC and web comic art. They were mixed among there, though I may have also seen some on gelbooru or deviantart. I could do some digging but these were scattered happenings over a long time ago

23 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Can I have a link to some wetting pics for Videl? I've searched far and wide for ANYTHING omorashi for her (especially with her black compression shorts) but I haven't found squat.

I didn't expect a lot for Android 18 but if there are any for her, I'd love that too! (Besides, if she can have children with a human, on account of having been a human modified into a sort of cyborg...)

In the meantime, I love that Bulma wet her panties in the pilot episode of Dragon Ball, even in the edited version, which usually cut out scenes that would be deemed too inappropriate.

Forgot to tag you read above

I have some interesting information to add to this. Before he made Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama made a pilot version called Dragon Boy. In this manga a Goku analog named Tantan takes a princess (Bulma analog) to a distant land. They also meet a Puar analog along the way. In the 2nd chapter they fight a robot which scares the princess so much she pees her pants. They actually go on about this for several pages; it is much more prolonged than the Bulma scene. Ultimately the princess has to wash her clothes, and she gets the Puar character to shape shift into a fresh set of clothes, but after three minutes he reverts, leaving her naked. Considering this wetting scene was apparently the one scene Toriyama felt like he needed to carry over into the finished product, i've wondered if he might have been into this a little himself.

You can read this manga here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HumanifestationX/photos/?tab=album&album_id=565489683553968

I'm not kidding when I say this wetting scene almost takes up half the issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...