Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I just assume people are trying to get something from me, most of the time, and most of the time, I'm right.

Don't let them take advantage if you don't want them to. You're not unlovable, but there are very few people worth loving or capable of loving in return, and I apply that to my own gender as well as the one I am attracted to.

I won't deny love exists, but it's a pretty rare thing. I myself am better off just being alone and forgetting about it. I hope that you can move forward from this, never-the-less, and don't because quite as jaded as I am.

17 minutes ago, LOLC2k said:

I just assume people are trying to get something from me, most of the time, and most of the time, I'm right.

Don't let them take advantage if you don't want them to. You're not unlovable, but there are very few people worth loving or capable of loving in return, and I apply that to my own gender as well as the one I am attracted to.

I won't deny love exists, but it's a pretty rare thing. I myself am better off just being alone and forgetting about it. I hope that you can move forward from this, never-the-less, and don't because quite as jaded as I am.

I feel pretty jaded

Well, that's pretty normal at first, I just mean I hope you don't stay jaded. If your normal interest is in domming, that's what I would try to do, I suppose. One thing I've learned, and it's not a popular opinion here, is that if the person you're into doesn't share your fetish, it absolutely will not work. At least in my experience. I had one gf who became my fiancee who was into me controlling her bladder, but she only liked it ocassionally (VERY occassionally) and only because I liked it, she didn't actually enjoy it.

The other fiancee I had turned out to have been a "closetted dom" and once she figured out she was a dom, things completely fell apart (I abhor being a sub outside of once in a blue moon, and prefer it to be never). I mean, I guess if you just have kinks, and can enjoy the other side of it, that's one thing, but relationships really do work best when people are "on the same page".

17 minutes ago, LOLC2k said:

Well, that's pretty normal at first, I just mean I hope you don't stay jaded. If your normal interest is in domming, that's what I would try to do, I suppose. One thing I've learned, and it's not a popular opinion here, is that if the person you're into doesn't share your fetish, it absolutely will not work. At least in my experience. I had one gf who became my fiancee who was into me controlling her bladder, but she only liked it ocassionally (VERY occassionally) and only because I liked it, she didn't actually enjoy it.

The other fiancee I had turned out to have been a "closetted dom" and once she figured out she was a dom, things completely fell apart (I abhor being a sub outside of once in a blue moon, and prefer it to be never). I mean, I guess if you just have kinks, and can enjoy the other side of it, that's one thing, but relationships really do work best when people are "on the same page".

No im a findom its somthing i do on the side. Im a Findom Hedonist Sadist Switch Little/Middle is my official bdsm role